Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Imaginary ❯ Jouney ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
disclaimer: all characters in this story belong to sonic x, sega, and 4kids entertainment. I don’t own any of them

Bokkun wondered helplessly through the dense jungle like forest. He had it all planed out he would go through the forest till he reached the Chaotix house. Were he would sleep unnoticed on the roof till morning. Then head off to Cream’s place. He had gone over that one plane again and again in his head and now it’s being tested. *put* *pu-ut* *BAM* “eh, oh no” his rocket thingy ran out of gas(yes it runs on gas).”guess I’m on foot from here.” he sighed and began to walk. After a while of walking it started to get really dark. “s-so cold” he said shivering “I-I cant stop now I got to keep going“ his feet are cut from the branches and debris on the forest floor cutting his feet.
*rustle* *crack* “what was that” said Bokkun shivering from fear this time. Strange noises began to appear all around him.*growl* There was pure fear in his eyes. He stood there frozen with fear. He suddenly jolted off in one direction. *crunch **crack **snarl* it’s chasing him “AAA-HHH” he cries in desperation. “(Faster you got to go FASTER!)“Bokkun thought. He tried to speed up but it was too late. The coyote pounces on him and holds him down firmly there was no escape for poor Bokkun. It sank It’s teeth in to his flesh. All Bokkun could do was sob to him self ‘till he died. He thought about many things in that short amount of time. like all his dreams he never achieved all the friends he never made. 2 things he remembered in particular were Cosmo’s death, and the first time he laid his eyes on the lovely Cream. His vision blurred but he saw something flouting towards him with a light. Then everything went black.

---

He's in the place again there are 2 figures standing on the hill in the distance. But who are they? He squints to make it out... No dice, the space in-between is all rippled like water.

---

“Hey...Hey are you awake yet?” said an echo-like voice“(huh? who’s that?)” Bokkun wondered. He slowly opens his eyes to a small, young, bee hovering over the bed. “oh your awake, good” said the bee with a smile on his face. “w-who are you? were am I?" Bokkun said sitting up in bed.” I’m Charmy Bee and you at the Chaotix Detective Agency House. your really lucky I found you” he said proudly. “when I did a coyote was gnawing at your leg, it was pretty gnarly”
“I was flying around with my lantern to make sure there weren’t any Eggman robots around,” Charmy explained“ when I herd snarling and something whimpering. I went over to check it out and I saw a coyote chewing on something. I was gonna just head back and let it finish it’s meal when I heard sobbing. Then I knew what ever it was chewing on was still alive. So I flew back over , stung it a few times and it ran off. Then I saw you laying face-down on the ground bleeding dark blue almost black blood it took me a second to realize who you were. So I carried you back to the house, wrapped your wounds in bandages, and let you sleep in the guest room. By the way, Vector, Mighty and Espio are out so they don’t know you're here.”
Bokkun blinked a few times and finally spoke. “uh thanks then...but, I better get going.” he started toward the door when Charmy spoke up “Hey’ don’t cha want some thin’ to eat first.” Bokkun felt his stomach which was growling and rumbling furiously. ”Well, okay, I guess so.” Bokkun said “ ‘k let me show ya were the kitchen is.” He led him down the steps to a medium sized kitchen that was in need of a good cleaning. On side of the Kitchen there was a moldy, old, fridge. On the top half of each of the three walls were dust covered shelves. Under them was a counter and a sink overflowing with dirty pots, pans, and dishes weeks old it seemed. And in the center of the room was a round table with four chairs around it.
“Yeah, sorry about the mess,“ Charmy said "everyone around here gets pretty lazy so we don’t really clean up any more. Here sit down and I’ll get us some cereal or somethin‘.” Charmy said offering Bokkun a seat. He sat down in the seat and Charmy flew up to one of the cabinets and pulled out a box of cereal and two bowls then flew to the fridge and pulled out a carton of milk, then two spoons from a drawer, and flouted back to the table. “your in luck, neither the food nor the milk is expired.” he said with a smile “lucky me” Bokkun responded with a chuckle. Charmy laughed back. Then they pored their milk and cereal in the bowls dipped their spoons in and began to eat. “so what were ya doin’ in the forest anyway?” Bokkun was silent for a moment till he finally said ”...I‘m...running away. I‘m gonna join Sonic and his team” “Huh,” Charmy said taking a bite of his cereal. “how come?”
Bokkun blushed ”Uh...j-just ‘cause I‘m sick of working for the Doctor” he said rubbing the back of his head. ”Hmmm...” Charmy said taking another bite, chewing, and then swallowing. “You like Cream don‘t ya?” he said. Bokkun gasped “How-how did you know!?” “Well, I am a detective” he said proudly “since you were blushing I guessed you were doing it for a girl you like. And Cream is the only one close to our age.” Bokkun was surprised at how quick he figured it out. “Wow...” Bokkun said. Charmy had a large toothy grin on his face. Through the rest of meal Bokkun and Charmy talked about allot and found they had allot of stuff in common. Like they both preferred flying over walking, they both loved to play pranks on their friends, and they both were called “emotional” by anyone who knew them.
After they finished their cereal Bokkun grabbed his bag and headed out the door. “see ya later Bokkun!” Charmy yelled, waving his new friend good-bye. Bokkun headed down the road to Cream’s house, it wasn’t far now. He daydreamed about the new life he would start. Couldn’t wait until he joined Sonic and his friends. He would help fight Eggman and have tons of adventures. He couldn’t wait he dashed as fast as he could(which wasn‘t too fast) to Cream’s house and a new life.

------------------------------------------
sorry it took me a while. I’m just lazy. there will be 1 maybe 2 more chapters we’ll see. R&R BICHES