Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Imaginary ❯ Love ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
blah, blah, blah, disclaimer, disclaimer, I own no one here.
Imaginary
Ch.3
Love

Bokkun soon saw his destination, the house of Vanilla and Cream the Rabbit. He rushed down the path to the house. He stopped at the front door and raised his fist to knock when a question flashed through his mind. What if they didn’t accept him? He had been working for Dr.Eggman for as long as he could remember. The question bothered him he couldn’t find the courage to knock. He was frozen in the same position for what seemed to him like hours. I can’t believe I never thought about that! He yelled in his head. He sighed ...well I’ve come way to far to give up now. He took a deep breath and the slowly knocked on the door three times. When nobody answered right away he thought maybe no one was home. Until a tall rabbit in a long, purple dress opened the door. At first the she looked confused, she looked around and said “Hello? Is anyone there?”
”Down here!” Bokkun said waving his arm above his head. Vanilla looked down to see the little life form and smiled gently. “Can I help you?” she asked. “Oh! uh...um...uh” I’M AN IDIOT!!! he thought. He had never thought of what to say. “Did you come to live with us?” She said maintaining her warm smile. “WAH!!” Bokkun said very surprised. Is everyone a detective or am I just really obvious!? He thought. “How‘d-How did you know?” Bokkun nearly yelled. The rabbit gave a small chuckle “I‘m psychic.” Bokkun had an amazed looked on his face. ”But mama, didn’t you say Charmy called and told you?” Said a small but cute voice from behind. “Well then there‘s that.” Vanilla said to the voice as her smile faded. A young rabbit bounded down the steps and smiled sweetly at Bokkun.
Cream giggled and said “Hello Bokkun, I‘m glad you‘re not going to work for Dr.Eggman anymore.”
“Heh, heh yeah me too.” Bokkun chuckled blushing slightly. “So would you like to come in?” Vanilla asked. ”Oh! right.” He said and walked through the door. “I‘m surprised you got here so quickly, Charmy only called about 3 minutes ago.”
“Wow really!?” Bokkun asked looking up at her surprised.” I-I guess I didn’t realize how fast I was going.” he said.
Vanilla smiled ”Why don‘t you go up and play with Cream in her room?”
“Yeah, we can play the game I just got, Super Smash Bros. Brawl .” Cream suggested. “Sure that sound fun!” Bokkun agreed.
Cream led Bokkun up the stairs to her room. It had peach colored walls with pictures of her, Vanilla, Cheese, Amy, Sonic and others in wooden frames. The rabbit walked over to the Wii and pressed the button to turn it on. Once the game started-up Bokkun automatically asked “So how do you play?”
Cream went over the buttons and how to K.O. your opponent, and the black being nodded his head as he understood. “Who‘s good?” he asked referring to the characters.
“Just start trying people out, and see who you‘re good with.” she responded. Cream moved her courser to Peach. Then she made her dress white because she thought it made her look like a bride. Bokkun moved his courser over the characters one at a time and stopped at Meta Knight. Since he didn’t know the character, he had selected him simply because he found he looked cool.
For the next couple hours Cream and Bokkun played SSBB with Cream playing as Peach and Bokkun playing as Meta Knight. Until Vanilla called them down for dinner.
“Cream! Bokkun! Come down to eat!” She called.
The winner is...Meta Knight!” the announcer called. “Alright!” Bokkun called. “You did well Bokkun-Chan.” Bokkun blushed slightly at the name.
“Cream! Bokkun!” Vanilla called again, impatiently. “Coming, mama!” She called down. “Let‘s go, Bokkun-Chan.” she said to him while getting up. he nodded, still blushing slightly. They both headed down the stairs to the kitchen/dinning room. they sat down and Vanilla set the bowls of macaroni down in front of them.
Bokkun eyed it and looked over at Cream. She was trying to cover up the odd face she was making at it as she said ”Oh...you made macaroni, huh?”.
Vanilla didn’t notice the odd face “uh-huh, you always like it so much and say I should only serve such a great dish on special occasions.” she said. “I figured since we have a guest this would be one of them, right?”
“I-I guess so.”
“Good, the bon appetite!”
Bokkun scoped up the noodles in his spoon and took a bite. He wanted to cut out his tongue but that would be impolite. The macaroni tasted burnt but under-cooked at the same time. He nearly barfed it up. He glanced over at Cream to see her making another strange face and he understood why.
“I-I really good mama.” Cream said. Vanilla put on a big smile at the comment. “Do you like it, Bokkun?” Vanilla asked.
He glanced a Cream who’s eyes seemed to say “please say yes!”
“Y-Yeah, it’s-it’s good!” he said though his teeth. Vanilla smiled and said “I‘m glad to hear you like it!”
The two children reluctantly finished their meal and headed up to the bed room to go to sleep. “I apologize for mama‘s cooking.” Cream said once they were in the room were she couldn’t hear them. “She‘s usually an excellent cook but, she can‘t make any thing that‘s pre-packaged”
“It‘s alright.” Bokkun said with a weak smile. Cream smiled back warmly. Bokkun looked around and asked ”Where should I sleep?”
“Oh there’s a sleeping bag in the closet.” she said. She walked over to the closet and opened it. She sized up the closet and saw the sleeping bag on the top shelf in the back. She put on a determined face and jumped up to grab the shelf. after a few attempts she grasped it. She pulled her self up onto the shelf, and grabbed the sleeping bag. Then she turned around to show Bokkun. She put her hand on the edge of the shelf to balance herself.
“I got it!” she said showing him the sleeping bag. But in doing she threw herself off balance. She stared to fall face forward off the shelf. Bokkun only had seconds to react. He ran beneath her just as she fell. She fell into his arms in a bridal position.
There was a moment of silence between the two as both of their faces turned bright red. The rabbit smiled gently at the black being and chuckled slightly before saying “My hero.” and gave him a peck on the cheek.


FINALLY I started this story nearly a year ago and it’s finally finished!!! drinks all around!