Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Silver Tries to Cook! ❯ Silver Tries to Cook! ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Silver Tries to Cook!
 
Disclaimer: I own no one (again.)
 
Okay, here's how it goes…Knuckles and Sonic are watching Youtube videos and find a video with Silver and Blaze in it.
 
 
Blaze: Silver, what are you doing?
 
Silver: I'm learning how to cook.
 
Blaze: Why?
 
Silver: Well, I was looking at videos on Youtube and saw that some people think I can't cook. They even showed me putting a bottle of soda in the oven for a cookie recipe when the recipe called for baking soda. ;_;
 
Blaze: 0.0 That sounds like something Knuckles would do.
 
Silver: XD That's funny.
 
Blaze: So…what are you making.
 
Silver: Chocolate chip cookies.
 
Blaze: Umm…you do know that we don't have any chocolate chips in the house, right?
 
Silver: I'll ask Shadow if he has any. *picks up phone and calls Shadow.*
 
Shadow: Hello?
 
Silver: Hi, Shadow. Do you have any chocolate chips.
 
Shadow: Yeah, but I'm usin' them to cook chocolate chip cookies to prove to Rouge that I can cook so that she'll stop laughing at me.
 
Silver: So you two saw the video, too?
 
Shadow: Yep.
 
Silver: Alright, thanks anyway. Good luck.
 
Shadow: Yeah. Bye. *hangs up phone.*
 
Blaze: Did he have any chocolate chips?
Silver: Yeah, but he and Rouge saw the video, so he was using the chocolate chips to make cookies as well.
 
Blaze: Now what?
 
Silver: Now I call Tails. *calls Tails, then hangs up phone.*
 
Blaze: What happened?
 
Silver: Tails also saw the video and was trying to make cookies. He sounded upset about looking so stupid on the video.
 
Blaze: That's sad. Now who are you going to call?
 
Silver: Knuckles. *picks up phone & calls, holds phone away from ear, asks if Knuckles is okay, then hangs up the phone and snickers.*
 
Blaze: What is so funny?
 
Silver: *laughing* He was baking soda! *laughs harder*
 
Blaze: 0.0 Really?
 
Silver: Yeah!
 
Blaze: Why?
 
Silver: He saw the video and wanted to know if soda would really explode if he baked it. *laughs `til there's tears in his eyes.*
 
Blaze: *laughs* Are you gonna call Sonic next”
 
Silver: *calms down* Yeah. *calls Sonic, then quickly hangs up the phone.*
 
Blaze: What's wrong?
 
Silver: 0.0 Amy answered the phone and said Sonic couldn't talk, `cus he's learning to bake cookies.
 
Blaze: So why are we calling everyone again?
 
Silver: To find some chocolate chips so I can make chocolate chip cookies, but let's just buy some cookies at Cream's Cookie Shop.
 
Blaze: Not from Cream's Cookie Shop!
 
Silver: 0.0 Why?
 
Blaze: -_-() Let's just say she hasn't seen her therapist in months.
 
Silver: So?
 
Blaze: When Cream doesn't see her therapist she becomes bent on world domination.
 
Silver: 0.0 Really?
 
Blaze: You haven't seen her latest commercial have you *turns on t.v.*
 
T.V. with Cream's commercial on it:
“Come try my latest cookie, the kindness cookie. Not only will it make you so happy you're 2 times nicer than usual, but the profits aid my efforts of world domination to make the world a better, happier, and eco-friendlier place. Also, to the 100 billion people who have already bought these cookies, thank you. To those who haven't, please try one today. I promise you won't regret it.”
 
Silver: 0.0 I didn't know she had t.v. commercials or that she was so interested in world domination. Why doesn't Sonic try to stop her?
 
Blaze: He's tied up with Amy, remember?
 
Silver: Oh, yeah. So where are we going to get the cookies?
 
Announcer-guy: Will Blaze and Silver ever get any cookies? Will Sonic ever get away from Amy? Will Cream succeed in achieving world domination? Stay tuned to find out. *Youtube video ends*
 
Sonic: Well that sucked!
 
Knuckles: Yeah, I wouldn't bake soda!
 
Sonic: And I wouldn't let Amy make me make cookies. Silver, why did you and Blaze do that?
 
Blaze and Silver: One, it fit that you'd be trapped by Amy. Two, we thought it would be funny if Knuckles baked soda. Three, we were paid well.
 
Cream: World Domination! Global Rule! I will reign supreme and make everyone get along! Wa ha ha ha!
 
Sonic: We need to get you to therapy.