Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic and Shadow : Time Warped ❯ New World ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Sonic and Shadow: Time Warped
Disclaimer: I dont own shadow sonic eggman or any real sonic character they belong to SEGA

Chapter 1 New World


Sonic was running through Emerald Hill's trademark loops and corkscrews when he ran into Shadow.Bang! Sonic dropped his 4 Chaos Emeralds and Shadow dropped his 3 emeralds. Sonic said "Hey watch it will ya, If I was you I'd be careful next time Shadow." Suddenly the 7 Chaos Emeralds started to light up and created a huge flash. Sonic and Shadow are knocked out by the huge blast of chaos energy. The two wake up dazed to find Emerald Hil covered in toxic waste and grass as gray as charcoal. Sonic and Shadow were confused. "Where the hell are we?"said Shadow. Just then a floating dirigible flew over with a huge jumbotron that said Eggmanland Sewage and Waste Dump. In the distance Shadow and Sonic saw lights and a huge dome structure, so they decided to check it out."So Shadow would you like to race me to there." "Sure and I'm gonna leave you in the dust you annoying blue hedgehog." "Yeah Yeah, See ya at the finish line Shadow." They race through the barren wasteland they once knew as Green Forest. Sonic and Shadow through a sewer at supersonic speeds. The pipe ended opening into a futuristic city surrounded by a giant white dome. A floating billboard said Welcome to New Metropolis City. Sonic stopped watching in awe until he noticed Shadow had kept running. Sonic blasted off ricocheting off of billboards, park benches, and cars. Huge towers seemed like mountains of steel and glass. Running on twisting highways and metal walkways Sonic passed Shadow and says "Stop Shadow I think I know how to get home, we just use the Chaos Emerald's to replicate what got us here in the first place." They took both of their emeralds when Shadow noticed "Their powerless, Damnit! Now how are we going to get home." Another floating billboard flew over and stopped. A yellow fox's face appeared on the screen. "Hello New Metropolins, Today marks the 10 year since our two heroes disappeared and Robotnik's takeover. This is President Prower and have a safe weekend as we remember our fallen heroes, Sonic and Shadow." The screen went black then turning back on to show today's news. On the screen it said that at Twisted Tree Plaza a event was being held to commemerate the past actions of Sonic and Shadow. Shadow and Sonic ran through the city passing Mobians and Overlanders driving their ProwerTec cars and flying their Tornado airplanes as they raced toward Twisted Tree Plaza. Phones were going off with people reporting blue and black streaks going past them. At Twisted Tree Plaza, Mobians gathered around the tree and watched as Tails and 4 echidna workers placed a statue of Sonic and Shadow onto the ground. Tails fell back as Sonic rushed past him. Sonic turned and said "Hey little buddy, did ya miss me." "Yes I did and so did everybody else, where've you been all this time?" So Sonic explained how he and Shadow got transported into the future by the Chaos Emeralds and all the stuff they saw. People wanted Shadow's autograph so bad they offered to give him money after he kept refusing to sign people's stuff. Then a little girl hedgehog came up to him and hugged him but Shadow didn't push her away because in some strange way she reminded him of Maria. Tails took Sonic and Shadow to Capitol Tower where Tails, his wife Cream Prower, and their two kids Areo and Carrot live. They went up an elevator to the hangar that holds Tail's famous plane the Tornado. They loaded the plane with high tech weapontry that's powerful enough to break through anything that gets in the way. The 3 took off towards Eggman's base to fight for all of Mobius!