Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic X: Night of the Vampire ❯ A taste of your own medicine ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dr. Eggman sat alone in the control room of his secret lair.
 
“Oh this is wonderful, in time Sonic and his friends will fall at the hands of Gigex, then I will… I will… Then how do I take down Gigex? Why do I never think about these things ahead of time?”
 
Eggman pressed one of the buttons on the control panel and said, “Decoe, Bocoe get in here it's time for a brainstorm.”
 
He sat and waited for about five minutes, but neither one of them came.
 
“Hello, I gave you an order!”
 
Another five minutes and still nothing.
 
“Decoe! Bocoe! Bokkun! … Anybody?”
 
Suddenly the entire room went black.
 
“Hey who turned out the lights? Decoe! Bocoe! Bokkun! If this is some kind of joke it's not funny! Is it getting cold in here or is it just me?”
 
Dr. Eggman looked down and saw the floor begin to freeze beneath his feet. Suddenly he was seized by the throat, hoisted off the ground, and behold.
 
“AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”
 
“You know who I am…”
 
“Gigex… Please… Don't kill me.”
 
“I might be persuaded to let you go… in exchange for some… information.”
 
“My name is Dr. Ivo Robotnik! I have an IQ of 300 yet I am very immature! My birthday is ACK!”
 
Gigex tightened his grip on Eggman's throat.
 
“Not that information.”
 
Gigex pulled out a stone tablet from a bag he was carrying and showed it to Eggman.
 
“The members of this tribe are my enemies. Is it true that they are all gone?”
 
“Yes… they were all but wiped out by an alien race of cyborgs called the Metarex, and I saw the last of them die with my own eyes… That's what you want to hear don't you.”
 
“Now… Tell me about the one called Tails… How is it that a mere animal with no supernatural abilities was able to tap into some very secret magic and in doing so DEFY ME!?!”
 
“I don't know… I swear on my mother's grave I don't know.”
 
“Swear to me… Now… one last thing… Where are the chaos emeralds?”
 
“Sonic… Sonic the hedgehog… he has them.”
 
“My precious emeralds in the hands of the offspring of my enemy!?!”
 
Beneath his mask Gigex's red eyes started to glow brighter and brighter.
 
“Look into my eyes.”
 
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”