Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ When Eggman gets married... ❯ More surprises... ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I still own no one.
 
Chapter 2 coming up…
 
Sonic and friends go to Eggman's house after closely following the directions on the invitation.
 
“Wow, that's a big house,” said Sonic when he saw Eggman's mansion.
 
“If he was this rich, then why was he so intent on conquering the world?” Knuckles asked, confused.
 
“I think he once said something along the lines of `the humans of this world will pay for not recognizing my genius inventions that would better the world' and all that junk during one of our battles,” Sonic said, impersonating Eggman terribly.
 
“Okay, never impersonate Eggman again, Sonic. It's horrible,” Amy complained.
 
“Yes, please,” Silver added.
 
“I think that Cream could do a better job,” Blaze stated.
 
“Really, okay I'll try. `I hate you, you stupid blue rat! You always ruin my plans! I'm going to wipe you off the face of the Earth! Oh Ho Ho Ho! Die, Sonic the Hedgehog!!!' How was that?” Cream asked innocently.
 
Blaze: 0.0 “Okay…”
 
Silver: 0.0 “I didn't see that one coming.”
 
Knuckles: 0.0 “That wasn't weird at all.”
 
Sonic: 0.0 “Cream, when did you learn to do that?”
 
“When I heard Amy cussing out Eggman for taking her away from you on her day off, I figured I might as well learn something from it, so I asked him to tell me his opinion of Sonic, knowing that he'd say something like that. I then used the cell phone Blaze let me borrow and recorded his opinion. Then, I practiced every night, just in case it might be useful in the future. Why?” Cream asked.
 
Sonic: 0.0 “Wow.”
 
Amy: -_-* “I had no idea you followed me. Anyway, I think that there's a different reason why you went, Cream.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Oh, there was. I wanted to exchange theories of how to accomplish world domination. I figured that the reason his always failed was not only because Sonic kicked his butt, but also because his theories had flaws. I figured if I showed him some of mine, he might be a bit more thorough when he made his plans. Maybe he'd even find a way to beat Sonic, but I seriously doubted it. He may have an IQ of 300, but his plans lacked the time and patience I put into mine. Then again, he is old and doesn't have as many years left to live as I do, so I'm more likely to take over the world than Eggman is. That and if I were to take over the world, the world would be a happier place because people would fully accept me, a cute, friendly, innocent rabbit than that ugly, old, evil scientist Eggman,” Cream said with finality.
 
Everyone but Cream: 0.0!!!!!
 
“Okay then. Cream remind me to take you to your therapist after Eggman's wedding, `kay?” Amy asked.
 
“Okay!” Cream said happily.
 
“Chao!” Cheese chimed in.
 
“Tell me again why Cream would have theories of world domination,” Blaze said, still shocked by Cream's explanation.
 
“Cream hasn't been to her therapist in two weeks because her mom's ill and with her mom ill, no one was monitoring what she was watching on youtube, so she watched the Eggman channel. She said it was her favorite channel and laughed like Eggman. After that, I went to therapy,” Amy said.
 
“Okay,” Blaze said.
 
“Sonic and friends, please come in. I'm glad you came to my wedding. This is my wife-to-be Emily,” Eggman said as he pointed to a beautiful, blonde-haired woman who seemed to be in her thirties.
 
“It's nice to meet all of you. I've heard so many good things, about your adventures from Ivo,” Emily said.
 
“Who's Ivo?” Sonic asked.
 
“My husband-to-be. You're supposed to be his arch rival and you don't even know his real name?” Emily asked.
 
“I never told them, my dear. If I did, the police would've stormed my beautiful mansion and destroyed everything trying to find me. They know me as Eggman, remember?” Eggman asked.
 
“That's right. I'm sorry, Sonic. I meant no offense,” Emily said.
 
“None taken,” Sonic said.
 
“So how did you meet such a nice woman, Dr. Robotnik?” Shadow asked.
 
“Shadow?! When did you get here?” Sonic asked.
 
“The same way you did, faker. By invitation,” Shadow said.
 
“To answer your question, Shadow, I'll tell you about the first day we met. It all started when I went to ballet practice. I was having issues with my to-to and Emily helped me out. Then we got to know each other better. Now here we are, about to get married,” Eggman finished.
 
“Now for the wedding,” Emily said.
 
Knuckles, Sonic, Shadow, and Silver stifled a laugh as they all went into Eggman's mansion. Sonic and friends all waited while the marriage ceremonies went along, until…
 
“…I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride,” said the preacher guy, to whom I didn't give a name.
 
That's just what Eggman did.
 
Sonic went pale.
 
Shadow looked away before the event, knowing that if he watched, he would be sick.
 
Silver teleported to the bathroom to do just that.
 
Knuckles passed out.
 
Amy tried to wake Knuckles up.
 
Blaze went to check on Silver.
 
Then they all went back to their seats and it seemed as nothing happened.
 
A few weeks later…
 
“Ahhh!!!!!” Sonic screamed, once again holding an invitation and handing it to Tails.
 
“Ahhh!!!!!” Tails screamed as well.
 
“Ahhh!!!!!” Knuckles, Silver, Blaze, Shadow, and Rouge said when they saw what was on the invitation.
 
“Yet again, I think it's sweet. Maybe Eggman will be a better teacher than he was a scientist trying to take over the world. In his absence, I've been perfecting my theories. I've even developed my own evil laugh. Ha Ha Ha,” laughed Cream.
 
“Yeah….Cream, we need to get you to the therapist before we go,” Amy said.
 
“Okay!” Cream said.
 
“Chao!” Cheese said in unison.
 
Next chapter:
 
Why was every one screaming?
Why does Cream want to take over the world?
Why is Rouge in the fic now?
 
Read the next chapter to find out. 0.0
 
 
Shadow: Makinai Shizuka, the author of this fanfic, would like you to R&R, please.
 
Sonic: Wow! How much did you get paid to say that.
 
Shadow: Say what?
 
Sonic: Please
 
Shadow: *shoots at Sonic* I'm not going there with you, Sonic.
 
Sonic: You missed faker!
 
Shadow: *shoots Sonic* Not this time.
 
Tails: Please R&R!
 
Sonic(dead): Yeah so Shadow will bring me back.
 
Shadow(somehow able to hear Sonic even though he's dead): Even then I doubt it.
 
Sonic(still dead): I'll annoy him until he cracks even if you don't R&R!
 
Tails: Were supposed to be helping Makinai get R&R's not trying to get people not to R&R.
 
Cream: world domination?
 
Tails: 0.0 I'm going to stop talking now.