Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ When Eggman gets married... ❯ The End ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I still own nothing.
Sonic(dead): SHADOW, I COMMAND YOU TO BRING ME BACK TO LIFE!
Shadow: No.
Sonic(dead): I've seen Maria.
Shadow: No you haven't you faker.
Sonic(dead): Okay, so no I haven't, but if you don't bring me back to life I'll tell Silver that you've been trying to steal Blaze and Blaze will tell Amy that you tried to kill me again and then Cream will start spouting off about world domination and then…
Shadow: Okay, you're back to life now shut up already!!!
Sonic(now alive again): Thanks.
Now on to the fanfic…
Chapter 3: Conclusion
“Eggman has twins, Rouge is in the fic now because of a typo, and I'm going to tell you all about what happens next. For one thing, I conned my counselor into letting me watch youtube videos any time I want at his office as long as I cook him my famous Mind Control cookies. He says he has no idea why I called them that. Go figure. Anyway, after my appointments, I go to Eggman's new house and I tell the kids all kind of fantastic stories about unicorns and Candy Mountains and all that other sweet junk. Next, I make everyone believe that I'm a sweet innocent little rabbit and I make sure that everyone is clueless about my true plans. I can't get assistance from Eggman anymore `cus he went all goodie-goodie on me and got married. That also means no more competition. I'm now going to rule the world. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.”
“Cream, if you keep talking like that I'm going to make you eat a bunch of worms,” Tails says, fed up with world domination.
“Yeah, and if you even try that I'll kick you little bunny butt to kingdom come.” Sonic says.
“Okay,” Cream says.
That's the end. Please Review!
Update: I can't get rid of the italics. It wasn't in italics when I typed it up and it still isn't, but when I upload it, it goes into italics mode or something. Sorry I can't fix it.