Sorcerer Hunters Fan Fiction ❯ Gentle ❯ He Comes Back And Smells Like Women ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer: Not mine, don't sue, have no money.
Thanks for the reviews Fala and Cody, this chapter is just for you guys!

Gentle



They walked into the house side by side and Marron was instructed to go and change before dinner. Letting his robes fall to the floor, he tried hard not to look into the mirror. He didn't want to see the dark splotches that covered his pale skin. With a hurry unlike him, he located a pair of dark pants and a high necked blue sweater. It was warm against his chilled skin.

Entering the kitchen, he questioned the others to the whereabouts of their missing member.

"He went to buy something in town, I think," Chocolate answered, "at least he went in that direction."

Marron nodded. Hopefully the man had found someone else to occupy him for the night. It was a terrible thing to think, but he did none the less.

They ate in reasonable silence, save for Carrot's chewing and the one incident involving Chocolate's foot and an unmentionable part of the elder boy's anatomy. Eventually they retired to the living room and left Tira and himself to do the dishes.

"Eh, Marron?"

"Yes," he turned to give her the full attention that few did. She swallowed roughly.

"Um, is there something...I mean, uh, is there something you want to talk about?"

He offered her the most reassuring smile he could, "Not at all, why do you ask?"

"Today, in the park, you seemed so sad...."

"I was just thinking, you should not be concerned."

She nodded, "Just don't let yourself worry over nothing Marron, its unhealthy."

"I will try and avoid it."

~*~

It was almost an hour before Gateau arrived. Leaving his coat at the door, he took a seat on the couch and motioned Marron to sit on his lap. The mage hesitated, almost drawing back. A glint of steel flashed in blue eyes and his hand twitched a bit, Marron conceded.

No one took notice of their current position, even Carrot had become accustom to the random cuddling, and they were all focused on the fire before them. Soon Spooner would be engulfed in the white winter chill.

Leaning into the warmth that held him, Marron sniffed lightly at Gateau's shirt. It smelled of beer, lady's perfume, and sex. He pressed his lips tightly together, telling himself that it was fine. Perhaps Gateau would be tired that night, perhaps he could sleep.

It wasn't meant to be.

~tbc?~

Notes from the Miko: First off, sorry about any glaring mistakes, I'm writing this rather quickly and haven't had a chance to proof read it. Secondly, I had almost a half hour this time! Yay! Anyway, I'll keep working on it....

Please review.