Soul Taker Fan Fiction ❯ "Let's Do A Soul-Take!" ❯ Right Vs. Wrong On So Many Levels ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
The following piece of fanfiction may not be suitable to some readers since it contain situations that may be offending and objectionable. Viewer's discretion is advised. The views herein do not reflect the views of Soul Taker, Nurse Witch Komugi, Tatsunoko Production, Geneon Entertainment, AD Vision, and everyone else involved.

****************

Mugimaru: It's about damn time I've gotten into this lemon fanfic mugi!
Komugi: Oh, shut up and keep looking, you perverted vermin!

It's late in the afternoon. And Komugi Nakahara, now known as Nurse Witch Komugi, uses her oversized flying magical syringe to search the city for her heartthrob ("ex-" addition pending) Kyosuke Date.

Mugimaru: It seems that Kyouske has been infected with a virus mugi. It's not the usual virus that spreads around from person to person; but more of a physical enhancer mugi.
Komugi: So, what you're saying, is that my darling Kyo's been turned into a sex freak?
Mugimaru: They didn't just give the "Trojan Horse" title to a virus for nothing, you know mugi.

Poor exasperated Komugi, with a blood vein visible on her forehead and twitching, is about to question her small and sickeningly cute sidekick about the term he used before she noticed a ball of electricity being hurled at her. She didn't reacted quickly enough as said ball of energy strikes her "Magical Syringe" in the backside. This causes a shockwave that sends her, along with Mugimaru, falling to certain death.

Luckily her senses hadn't been knocked out as easily. She flings a needle, with some flossing wire attached to its end, towards the edge of a building. And after successfully attaching itself to the concrete, she swings through the air ala Spiderman and lands safely upon the roof of one of the shorter buildings. Mugimaru had been hanging on to her the whole time and loudly wonders if they're out of danger yet.

Koyori: You should have been dealt with by the frying pan that had been hurled at you! But now you have merely stepped into the fire!
Komugi: It's that big-tittied "Magical Maid" bitch that, for some weird reason, kinda looks like my best friend from high school!

And sure enough, right in front of Komugi is her arch nemesis; the young woman in the blue maid dress with the dog ears, dog tail, and toy monkey clinging to her left arm. Sitting cross-legged on the large glass of Raspberry Sundae Surprise (complete with straw) and giving a great view to some lucky pervert fanboy who might be at a certain angle to see it.

Koyori: That's "MISS" Magical Maid bitch and so forth to you, you flat-chested nurse!
Komugi: That's it, bitch! You may look like my best friend, but you're definitely going down!

Unfortunately for our heroine, she ends up being bound by her wrists and ankles. Startled to find out that she's been captured so easily, she turns her head around to find that her second opponent is a white monster with tentacles coming out of him.

Koyori: It looks like the jailbait nurse is going to be busy for a while. With her formerly cute little friend, no doubt.
Komugi: Mugimaru?! You mean to tell me that...?! HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT??!!
Koyori: Well, it's not a hard task. Ungrar's virus is so perfect; it can strike anybody of his choosing, and it would not have to do much at all. But for some reason it seems to turn magical creatures that reside on Earth into hideously deformed hybrid monsters. I would hate to be Mugimaru at this time; or you, I should add.
Komugi: TURN MUGIMARU BACK TO NORMAL NOW!! And while we're at it, TURN MY DARLING KYOSUKE BACK TO NORMAL, TOO!!
Koyori: WHY SHOULD I??!! Ahem! Besides, shouldn't you give some of "whatever you have" to your little helper as well?
Komugi: "Some of whateve-" NO FUCKIN' WAY!!

And sure enough, she looks back toward the now monstrous Mugimaru to find that he has a hard, twitching, and palpitating cock aiming towards her crotch. Realizing what's going to happen next, Komugi tries to wrestle her way out of this situation whilst screaming profanities at said monster and loudly begging for somebody to help her.

However, the new Mugimaru has less appreciation for suspense than he had when he was normal. So he uses one of his tentacles to sock Komugi in the stomach; causing her to stop moving for a little while. And that's all the time he needed. He pulls her panties by the side (nearly ripping them apart in the process) and slides his horse-sized member into her with an incredible thrust.

Komugi's scream can be heard echoing through the vicinity...

-=***=-

Unfortunately, she can't be heard over at Kiri-Pro... Where Mr. Date has decided to pay Ms. Kirihara a visit...

Yui: (Sitting at her desk with a smile on her face.) And a good afternoon to you, Mr. Date. What can I do for you?
Kyosuke: Not much, really. It's just that I have this urge to come here and visit Komugi's favorite manager.
Yui: Oh, I see... By the way, Komugi and her friends have been looking for you. And they're extremely upset about what you've been doing to them.
Kyosuke: Well, I'd figured that much. I AM a guy, after all.
Yui: So, what you're saying, is that there's no particular woman you like?
Kyosuke: He-heh... I wouldn't know where to start.
Yui: (Her tone changes from light-hearted to serious.) This is very problematic indeed, Mr. Date. Komugi is very much in love with you. She even let you have your way with her best friend. But this is how you repay her love? By assaulting Megumi's ass? And the last I heard, you left your associate a sticky mess on the floor of Vincent's office after you assaulted her.
Kyosuke: "Assault," huh?

Yui takes a sip of coffee from her cup; hoping that she can set the situation straight before he ends up being killed by Komugi and her friends. But she ends up spitting out the contents in her mouth and going into complete shock from what Kyosuke's doing right in front of her. He unzips the fly of his pants and takes out his large, twitching member. Yui's eyes had widened and nearly fell out of their sockets as he slowly and bishonenly strokes his "Mighty Johnson."

Kyosuke: Tell me, Ms. Kirishima? How can this be considered "assault?"
Yui: K-k-k-kyo... Kyosuke...?! W-w-w-why...?! P-p-p-p-put...!!
Kyosuke: Oh, c'mon. Don't tell me that you're not interested in this as well.

As Kyosuke continues to stroke on his manmeat, Yui's face turns horribly red; her body becomes hot and her panties are being soaked by her sex juices.

Kyosuke: I bet you've been rubbing that lovely cunt of yours every night thinking about me.
Yui: THAT'S ENOUGH, KYO!!

Yui's loud and sudden snap-back causes Kyosuke to stop stroking his cock. And she takes the opportunity to regain control of the situation. She gets up from her chair and walks around towards Kyosuke. And then she sits on the desk and surprises him by removing her soaked panties. She turns around, places her hands on the desk, and beckons him by wiggling her ass towards him.

Yui: You want my pussy so badly? Here it is.

Kyosuke takes his cue and slides the head of his cock along her wet pussy. He finds her hole and squishes his cock into her with one fatal swoop. Yui starts to squeal from her pussy being invaded with cock after such a long time. And Kyosuke grabs her by the waist as he starts ramming her to the hilt.

Kyosuke: Man, that's a tight hole you have! My boss is a fool for dumping such a mature and womanly cunt as yours!
Yui: Kyo! We'll...! Talk...! After...! THIS!
Kyosuke: Whatever, bitch!

He then moves her onto the floor and fucking her missionary style. He fondles Yui's breasts through her clothing before he sits up and continues to thrust hard into her. And Yui ends up cumming twice; her screams and moans fill the room as her mind starts going blank.

Kyosuke: Oh yeah, bitch! I'm gonna cum!
Yui: ...inside me! Cum inside me!

A monstrous smirk returns to his face. He lays on top of her and looks as her half-serious / half-sedated face as he pumps his cock into her faster. Yui instinctively wraps her sexy legs, covered with the trademark light-blue hosiery, around Kyosuke's waist. Her mouth emits a weird yelp as her body shivers, her vagina muscles tighten, and her juices coat his cock some more.

Her eyes open groggily to see Kyosuke's face contort. His cock starts to spray wad after wad of jizz into her womb. He then moves his pelvics up so his drenched cock can pump the rest of his jizz onto the cervix of her uterus. And after adding a final drop of semen onto the pool of white goopiness formed inside, he slides his softening cock out of her pussy with an audible "slorp" as he lies on the floor next to her. Yui lets his jizz spill from out of her pussy and drip past her twitching anus as she and Kyosuke gasps for air.

-=***=-

Meanwhile, still on the roof of a building some miles away...

Komugi's body continues to shiver as the monstrous Mugimaru squeals from another orgasm. She can feels his cock twitch and his jizz squirt into her womb with a painful razor sharpness. And just how many times did she cum anyway? With her mind blank, her eyes vacant, and saliva drooling from her mouth; she sure wasn't keeping track. Neither was Koyori; who's too busy rubbing her lovely cunt in front of her face.

Mugimaru's body starts to slump; tiring itself out after cumming into Komugi four times and once in her ass. Komugi's senses start to work again, and she realizes that Mugimaru is now "done." Her eyes open wider and start to focus; seeing Koyori's fingers giving pleasure to her juicy pussy. Komugi remembers being in this situation once before: She was "eating out" her high-school friend Koyori one day. And, despite being shy during that time, she can become quite a dominator.

Komugi can feel her leg slide over her back as Koyori brings her pussy closer to her face. And the sexy maid gasps and moans as she rubs on her pussy faster. Komugi realizes what's going to happen next as she hears her yell from a successfully reached peak. She closes her eyes and opens her mouth as Koyori twitches her finger one last time. Her juices spray from her love canal and hits Komugi square in the face. And after she falls onto the floor, Komugi glides her tongue along her lips to taste her magical rival's cum.

Komugi: You know... This is SO very familiar, this situation... This feeling... Any-way...!

The right arm of our pink-haired heroine regains its senses. She reaches out and grabs something that's lengthy, metallic, and filled with magic. Angrily grinding her teeth, she calls out one of her abnormally powerful spells. Magical Maid Koyori and the monster that Mugimaru had been turned into are too deep within their post-carnal bliss to realize what happened. And the people on the street who're just passing by had to turn their heads to see why there's such a loud BOOM coming from the roof of a three-story building...

-=***=-

Kyosuke suddenly wakes up with a startled look. He finds himself half-dressed and on the floor of Kiri-Pro. He also finds, to an unwelcome surprise, the president of Kiri-Pro herself snuggling his arm and sleeping soundly.

Our hero from the former Tatsunoko product tries to remember what had happened. He holds his forehead in an attempt to remember... He had hot sex with Komugi and Koyori... And then he had hot sex with Megumi. But why did he do that? And why up Megumi's ass?

Large beads of sweat start forming as he realized who else he has done. There was Asuka, that blue-haired woman who looked like a princess, about a few other anime characters he met along the way... He ended up in a threesome with a couple of people named "Hikaru" and "Chairwoman..." And THEN the mature beauty that's clinging onto him right now.

Kyosuke: Oh my fucking God! If the other girls find out about this, I'll be fucking dead! I have to make myself scarce!

Komugi: I believe that's a little too late for that, Mr. Date.

And sure enough, our poor hero can feel the immense heat behind his head. If he turned around, he would've seen the four ladies who have been vehemently unhappy about being grouped into one guy's harem.

Komugi (reverted back to normal) is holding a bat and a bitter look on her face. [Meanwhile, Mugimaru (who's now a pin on her shirt) starts to feel sorry for Kyosuke since she used that bat to send him flying painfully across the city.] Next to her is Megumi, with a frying pan and an even more bitter look on her face. The pain from her ass being used as a sex-toy is still there. Asuka, who's next to Megumi, is not as bitter but is just as ready to beat the snot out of him using another bat. And finally there's Koyori; having more of a sense of bitter sadness than bitter anger. She doesn't want Kyosuke to get beaten up, but is interested as to why he kept fucking around instead of sticking with Komugi.

But he chose not to turn his head.

Kyosuke: Uh... Hi there, ladies. I'm really sorry about this.
Komugi/Koyori/Megumi/Asuka: YOU'RE SORRY??!! YOU SOULD BE SORRY!!

Meanwhile, on the roof of Kiri-Pro, Shiro is having a smoke as he hears the beating ensue from below.

Shiro: Sweet, young love. You gotta love it...

****************

NURSE WITCH KOMUGI
"LET'S DO A SOUL-TAKE!"
Part 3 (of 3): "Right Vs. Wrong On So Many Levels"

****************

THE END