Spirited Away Fan Fiction ❯ A love to remember ❯ Whats happening? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 2: What's happening?

The one Chihiro had her eye on kneeled down and began to say, “Come on Chihiro you can make it.” She suddenly sped up. She was so eager to see who he was she had no ideal she caught up with Kellie seconds ago.

Chihiro’s thoughts

“Is that who I think he is?” She thought.
It can’t be.
How did he…
When did he…

Chihiro had swammed pass Kellie seconds before reaching the end. “And team spirit wins!” The announcer shouted. Chihiro pushed her way out of the pool looking around for the boy who was just standing in that place she is standing right now. Her teammates ran over there quick to hug and congratulate her.

“You did it Chihiro”

Standing on her tippy toes trying to look above the crowd around her, she saw who she thinks was Haku walk out the front door. “Chihiro where you going” a girl said when she saw Chihiro walking threw the crowd. "We can talk later I will be back I am just taking a little walk." Chihiro picked up her cloths and her book bag on the way out the front door. When she got out side, she looked around and saw nothing. She even looked in the sky for him. However, found
nothing. She could not even feel him anymore.

Chihiro began to walk headed towards the woods.

Chihiro’s Thought:

Haku!

Was that really him?
How did he get here? Is
he in danger? Or does
he misses me as much
I miss him.

All these questions ran threw Chihiro’s head as she made her way to the road that leads to the entrance to the spirit world. She changed on the way there. She had her school uniform, a Gi (A Gi is a karate uniform), and her magic cloths. She decided to put on her school uniform since that’s the only one that wouldn’t look weird on her. Her school uniform was a leg-revealing outfit. Her skirt was at least 3 ½ inches above her knees. She had some very embarrassing moment with that skirt that’s why she was hoping her bag of cloths by the entrance was there. she alway kept them there incase.

“Haku I’m coming” Chihiro thought to herself. Chihiro made it to the entrance and started to look around for her bag. “Ahhah! Found it. It was hanging on a branch while one hid it. Chihiro took out a pair of blue jeans and a bright yellow shirt. Chihiro looked around to see if any body was there watching. She started getting undress when she knew she was alone. She got dress quickly and hid her school uniform in same place where she got the cloths she was wearing now. Chihiro had started walking threw the tunnel. Thinking only about Haku.

5 minutes ago Haku:
Chihiro should have been here any moment now. Haku said. Be patient Haku she’ll be here. Kamaji told Haku. My signs what if she’s not getting them? Haku said nervously. I’m sure she’s getting them. She’s probably figuring out what to do. Kamaji said calm. I’m sure your right Kamaji. I’m going to wait outside on the bridge for her. Bye Kamaji I’ll see you later. Haku said as he walked out the door. Walking up the stairs extra fast so he wouldn’t miss Chihiro coming.

Haku waiting on the bridge doing nothing but thinking, thinking about Chihiro.

Both Chihiro and Haku:
Oh Chihiro if you only knew how much I lov….
Oh Haku if you only knew how much I lov…

Some thing happens find out in 4 days when I post the next chapter.

Your already know I don’t own spirited away and I’m glad you like my story so much Tamar-Shakira and pinkwitch1.
I’m doing this story a little early because I’m bored. Therefore, I hope you like it.