Spirited Away Fan Fiction ❯ A love to remember ❯ remembering ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 7: Remembering

Last: “One more question, do you remember her? Kamaji asked as more and more tokens fell down. “Who?” Haku said stupidly

“SEN.”

“What do you mean by remember Kamaji?” “I mean do you remember anything about her” “No, I can’t say that I do.” He lied with a straight face to kamaji. Haku couldn’t tell kamaji she seemed familiar because he didn’t know why him self. He couldn’t tell kamaji he remembered her smell, her eyes, her touch, her voice, her pain, her fear, her courage, but most of all her…. Love.

A/N: that’s a lot of stuff to remember and don’t know why you remember it.
Morning:

“Mhmmm” she groaned as she sat up. She yawned, stretched her arms, then looked around, and saw Haku sleep over there in the corner. Then she looked up and saw an eight-armed man sleeping on a stool, which she knew, was Kamaji.
“Haku did a rough job bringing me here,” she to herself said relocating her nose. “Speaking of job, I got to go get one.” Chihiro got up and quickly but quietly crawled out the little door so she wouldn’t wake kamaji or Haku up.

Chihiro made her way to the lift and was on her way up. She switched lifts twice until she got all the way up to the top floor where Yubaba lives.

As she walked out of the lift, she looked around “nothing changed at all.” She said as she walked to the carefully decorated tacky door. She was just about to pull it open. Then she remembered about the doorknocker. She looked down and gave a little smirk. She moved her hands away from the handles and grabbed the knocker.

Knock. Knock. “Sen I see you’ve gotten some manners over the past years. I don’t want to be bothered right now. You can have your old job back. A month is what it will take to work off you and those pigs freedom.”

“Thank you granny” Chihiro turned around and left not seeing the doorknocker roll its eyes. She walked to the lift and went down as far as it would take her she then walked to the other lift and went down. She walked to the last lift and went down to the boiler room she went to the little door and crawled threw quietly. She didn’t really have to because kamaji and haku were awake wondering where she was. She closed the little door behind her and there attention turned onto her. “Speak of the devil” haku said. For some reason she thought haku had some thing against her.

“Sen!” kamaji yelled as he hugged her with all eight arms. “Uhh kamaji… I can’t breath.” “oh sorry its just been a long time” he said letting her go “six years to be exact” “twelve actually” haku said jumping in. “oh yeah that’s right the spirit world time moves two times faster then the human world time.” kamaji said finishing correcting her.

“Well I’m about to take a walk before work starts” she headed towards the door. “Bye kamaji bye haku” “that’s master haku to you,” he said. “Yeah whatever.” and she left.

“You like her don’t you “kamaji asked getting ready to fall back to sleep. “What?” he asked blushing a little. Unnoticeable. “I said yoooooou like her” he yawned in the middle of his sentence. “What makes you say that.” “First of all you’re not denying it” and second… of.. All…love is the strongest thing… on both our and her… world so it never… wares of...” kamaji finish then fell asleep on the stool.

-------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------

“We haven’t got much time. If you’re found here, you’ll be turned into a pig yourself. You must never come here with out me, understand.” “I understand.”

Chihiro thoughts:

That little girl is I six years ago, but who is he.

“Chihi..Chihiro that’s my name isn’t it.” “Mmhmm that’s how Yubaba controls you. She steals your name so keep that card and while you’re here, you must call yourself Sen.

Who is that helping me?
------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------
Swoo sh. How did I get in this situation again I didn’t go near Zeniba’s gold seal. How am I going to get out of this again if only I could remember how I got out of this last time.

“Haku fight them come on”

Who is that?….That voice sounds familiar.

“Haku this way”

Haku followed her voice he was so eager to figure out who she was. This is starting to sound like when Chihiro was swimming and haku popped, up haku flew threw the balcony doors which was where the girl was at.

When he gets in, he bumped into a lot of stuff while the girl got rid of the paper birds. Haku finally found a place to stand up and look around. He saw that he was in the girl’s dormitory. He turned his head and saw a pink figure talking trying to calm him down.

The sound of her voice her scent was so familiar. Every thing went mute as he flung himself out side so on his way out he could get a look at who she was when he flew pass her he was shocked at who it was. Is that?…

“Chihiro?”

Haku woke up breathing heavy and sweating. “Was that Chihiro I just saw.”

Meanwhile:
Chihiro is walking towards the two figures one of the younger her and the other one she can’t make out. She gets closer and closer and as she does, the image becomes clearer.

“Those clothing”

She moves even closer to the figure.

“Is that…Haku?

“AHHH….OUCH!” Chihiro walked into the wall of the pigpen.

---------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ahhh” Haku screamed on the bridge. He had gone to take a walk to get that dream out of his head. Haku’s left arm is in pain and started to glow a light pink color. “Something’s wrong with Chihiro.” he sniffed her out and followed the smell. It led him toward the pigpen. He got to the hill and saw a figure moving around rubbing her nose.

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Ow ow ow ow ow!" Chihiro rubbed her nose. Then she went inside the pigpen.

She sighed. “Why do you people never listen to me. My mother and father never listened to me. You people always get me into mess like this. I told you not to eat the food. Now that you didn’t listen to you have to pay the price. With my magic, I can easily turn you back. However, it’s somewhat funny to see you like this. Finally when I’m around you two its peace and quiet. See you in a month.

She happily ran out side and bumped into some one. Which mad her fall on the ground.

“Ouch! My nose is taking a beating.”

“Are you alright?” he lended a hand to help her to her feet. She stopped rubbing her nose and grabbed his hand. He pulled her up, he should have stepped back because once she was up there faces were at least an 1 in and an ½ away from each other.

Chihiro really didn’t notice because her eyes were closed, as soon as she opened them she saw his chin. She then looked up and saw green emerald eyes lock with hers.
A/N all right that’s the end of chapter 7.

Ta tah for now ;