Spirited Away Fan Fiction ❯ Haku's Secret ❯ Chapter Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Haku’s secret

By iceprincess85


Summary: For ten years all Chihiro has really wanted was to see Haku again. What will happen when he suddenly shows up? What is Haku keeping from and why won’t he tell her why it’s been ten years?


Disclaimer: I do not own spirited away.




Chapter Four.


Chihiro lay in Haku’s arms tears rolling down her cheeks; Haku was cursing himself for being a fool and telling her about his illusion.

“Chihiro?” He gently ran his hand up and down her back. Haku was sitting up against her wooden bed head cradling her to him tenderly. Chihiro still lay on top of the blanks, her head pressed to Haku’s shoulder as silent sobs racked her body. “Chihiro I’m sorry, it’s not something that I want to happen, and just because it was in the illusion doesn’t mean that it’s going to happen. It’s just something that I saw. I’m sorry.”

Chihiro shook her head. “It’s ok Haku. I’m sorry, I can’t…it’s not you telling me that has upset me, it’s just that dont want to be something that causes you pain." Haku looked down at her, I’ve caused her pain again he realised as he held her closer and wishing that he could take back the words.

"Chihiro I'm sorry that I told you, I shouldn't have." His words sound hollow to him and all Haku really wanted was for Chihiro to stop crying. "Please stop crying Chihiro, I would take the words back if I could." Still looking down at her he saw the shake of her head. " No Haku, I would rather know and cry, if it helps you to talk about it, than not know." Her voice was full of emotion. Haku kissed the top of her head, he didn’t know what to do or say.

"Haku I..."Haku placed a finger softly against her lips to silence her. "Ssh, Chihiro just get some rest for a while ok?" Her head bobbed up and down on his shoulder as she nodded. Haku stopped moving his hands on her back and sat there in silence.

Chihiro’s breathing quickly became even and her body relaxed more. Noticing that she was asleep Haku removed his arms from around her and gently, so as to not disturb her, moved the blanket out from under her and place it over her so that they were both covered. After doing that he slowly slid down so that his head was resting on the pillow and repositioned Chihiro against him. Chihiro groaned in disapproval of being disturbed snuggled back up to Haku and promptly went back to sleep. Haku smiled at this, she was so cute he thought as he once again put his arms around her and dozing off.

Chihiro’s arms were wrapped around Haku neck, her naked chest pressed against his as they lay together. The two were caught up in a wine-sweet kiss, pressing close to one another. Haku looked down at her, the woman he loved. Her brown eyes glazed with passion much like his green ones as they looked at eachother. Chihiro moaned as he ran his hands lovingly travelled over her nakedness.

"Haku." She moaned again as his hands moved over her smooth skin again. "I lo...." Her words were interrupted as a terrified scream filled Haku’s ears.

Haku was jolted out of his dream as Chihiro’s blood curdling scream filled the room followed by the sound of her crying.

“Chihiro? Chihiro what’s wrong?” Haku’s heart was beating so fast he thought it was going to jump out of his chest. Quickly pulling Chihiro closer to him, Haku tried to comfort her as tears streamed down her face. her body shook violently in wake of the nightmare she’d had. Feeling her shake Haku realised just how bad the dream must have been.

“Chihiro do you want to talk about it?” Haku asked as his fingers ran through her damp hair. Haku felt her head shake and her arms tighten around him. “ I’m sorry.” He said for the millionth time since Chihiro had gotten home.

“I should never have told you.” He whispered. Chihiro looked up at him in shocked. He knew, but how? “Haku how…” Cutting her off he said. “Did I know? The way you screamed and the way you are shaking and how afraid you sounded when you screamed”

Haku sighed then continued. “It’s strange but the way you reacted it was exactly how I felt Chihiro. Does that make any sense to you?” Chihiro thought about it for a second then nodded her head, it did make sense to her.

“Haku…can…can we stay together tonight?” Haku smiled reassuringly down at her, noticing her deep blush he knew she felt uncomfortable asking him if they could sleep together. “Sure we can. It’s really upto you anyway Chihiro, this is after all your bed.” Chihiro laughed weakly at his comment, cuddled into him and closed her eyes to sleep.

“I love you Haku.” Her words held love and sincerity. She, having her head against his chest, heard Haku’s heartbeat quicken and begin to race at her words. “Chihiro I…” The words seemed to catch in his throat. Sighing Haku placed a kiss on top of her head and took a deep breath before closed his eyes. Chihiro didn’t need to hear the words now, she was just happy that he knew how she felt, he would say it one day she knew it.

Chihiro and Haku both drifted off to sleep, Chihiro contently, while Haku was bothered by his words or lack there of.




A/N: Hey sorry about the short chapter…I’m sorry if this chapter sucked…I wasn’t in a really good mood when I wrote it. Thus the crappy writing. Oh just so everyone knows.
Ok now everyone pleeeeaasssseee be nice and review.