Spirited Away Fan Fiction ❯ Haku's Secret ❯ Chapter Seven ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Dedicated to Ashleigh

Haku's secret

By iceprincess85
.


Summary: For ten years all Chihiro has really wanted was to see Haku again. What will happen when he suddenly shows up? What secret is Haku keeping, and why won't he tell her why it's been ten years?


Disclaimer: I do not own spirited away.

A/N: hey everyone. So i am back with another chapter for you all. You are going to hate me though coz its not very good and its short (it takes after me!!!) chapters will be coming slower and i will be revising chapters...nothing overly big just 'lil mistakes here and there. Please check my profile for information on my fics progress.


Chapter Seven.


All she had been able to say was 'if thats what you hear all the time that is what you believe.' shaking off the thoughts Chihiro slipped under the covers, and got herself comfortable.
Haku was still resting his head on the back of the lounge, cursing himself for being such an idiot.


Chihiro woke in the morning something didn’t feel right. Looking besides her she realised that she was alone, Haku hadn’t come to bed like he normally did.
Silently she walked out to find him asleep on the lounge. He looked so peaceful while he slept; his features totally relaxed unlike they had been of late.
Ever since he had had that illusion he seemed somewhat tense, and it wasn’t just a few things that gave it away. It was nearly, if not, everything. His expression always seemed very somber; his voice rather monotone and lifeless, the way he held himself was stiff and unrelaxed. She hated seeing him like that.
Haku started talking in his sleep; Chihiro could make out only the last of the words he said. ‘Love you Chihiro.’ He had said.
A sudden squeak of delight escaped Chihiro before she practically threw herself onto Haku and kissed him.
The sudden weight and pressure woke Haku with a shock resulting with Chihiro being under him and both of them on the ground. Totally stunned the couple looked at one another. Chihiro looked away as she felt heated colour creeping into her cheeks.
“Tell me do you plan on making this the way you wake me up from now on?” she was surprised and elated to hear his playful teasing again winding her arms around his neck and moved her mouth to his again. Haku looked down at Chihiro as he pulled away.
“Chihiro i…what was that for?” his voice was as uneven as his breathing.
“Didn’t you like it?” Chihiro asked faking a wounded expression. Haku’s mouth was suddenly against Chihiro’s in a demanding kiss, his tongue ran along her closed lips. Chihiro opened her mouth allowing him to deepen the kiss her arms going around him once more.
Chihiro felt him shift his weight and then she was on top of him. Pulling back Chihiro looked down at him. Both were breathing heavily Chihiros' cheeks has a light pink tint to them.
“Does that answer your question?” Chihiro felt her face flame up more.

A/N: hey everyone i hope that you enjoyed it; i know it was short again and i am sorry. Before i get to the reviewer responses id like to say to all those people who asked me what Hakus' secret is and ask me to update sooner, i cant tell you you’ll just have to read and find out and i can only write so fast. Also i lost my original story plan so i can’t remember what i had planned for this fic. I will get it done i just have to try and remember what i was going to do.