Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ The Surge of the Dragon ❯ The Golden Dragon, and Ryu's Past ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Surge of the Dragon
Prolouge: "The Golden Dragon and Ryu's Past"

Many years ago, a Great Golden Dragon lived in Japan. He was the protector of the people of the Rising Sun. He lived for many years, helping fend off the enemies of the Emperor. His name was Tatsu. However, a few decades ago, he vanished... Nobody knew what happened to him.... Nobody, that is, except for three people. A young man named Tatsumaru, a Woman named Ai, and a Man named Gouken. They are the only three people who know what became of the legendary dragon Tatsu....

However, two of these people are, as of now, missing, and the third, Gouken, is dead..... We shall see what happened the fateful day that Ryu, the hero of this story, was given to Gouken....

"Tatsumaru, are you sure about this?", Ai asked, her beautiful brown eyes swelling with tears. Her Brown hair was long and lavishing as well.

Her husband, Tatsumaru, nodded slowly, "Yes, Ai... I fear something terrible will happen to us. The only way Ryu will be saved from it is if Gouken takes care of him." His brown eyes and hair were an identical match in tone to his wife's, which was somewhat odd... Mainly because he was supposedly from another country.

Eventually, Ai got to the Sujaku Castle. An Uncharted Castle in Japan of Legends, and the home of Gouken, Akuma, and Goutetsu...

"Ahh, Ai. Where is your husband?", Asked the bald man with a beard. His name was Gouken.

"Master Gouken, Tatsumaru thinks something is going to happen to us, and that we have to leave Ryu with you," Ai finally said.

"I see... Sadly, I must say his instincts have never been wrong before," Gouken said.

"Yes, I know. Please, take good care of Ryu," Ai told Gouken.

Gouken nodded, "Of course."

______________

Next Time:

What is Ryu's Connection to the Golden Dragon? What happened to Ai? Find out in episode two, "A Past Revealed".