Street Fighter Fan Fiction ❯ Chronicles of Rosea: Drea's revelation ❯ Initial Drama ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Chronicles of Rosea: Drea's revelation: chapter 1

Disclaimer: I own everything in this chapter except the city/state used and the unnamed steakhouse.

Summary: A bored, pathetic or unwilling villainess wanders about on her usual routines in her hopeless combat against boredom. Despite how much damage she may cause she doesn't get much attention; as shown below she's usually gone before enough attention arrives? But next chapter she's changed her mind... What kind of mayhem will she cause to ensue and what else will she turn to in order to keep her fun-o-meter high?

¿=? ¿=? ¿=? ¿=? ¿=? ¿=? ¿=? ¿=?

In a city near the east coast, let's say Brunswick, GA; an elegant-looking woman explored. She was on the prowl for anything she could consider 'entertainment' and for the most part she had been coming up empty-handed. Her hair was strangely in shades of pink and red that reflected light as though her hair was diamond yet it was still flexible and soft as normal hair. The pupils of her eyes shared the same attributes, all naturally. Two dog-ear bangs hung out and over her eyes down to her cheeks. She bore two pony-tails held up through small blue, wrapped staves; pony-tails that flowed don to her ankles and were as thick as her legs themselves.
Given how shapely this woman was she had quite a lot of hair. She wore a silky black gown that cut flat on-top revealing much cleavage; the skirt of it bore a belt-sash (that wasn't needed to hold it up as the gown is one-piece) and was slit from the waist down on the right side allowing constant high exposure of her leg. Any and all seams of the dress were thickened to prevent inward damage from the edges and blue rose-buds rested at the top of the slit and centered in her cleavage. The dress and her mid-heels were black like oil and as such refracted yellow light like it; but not the whole rainbow spectrum. You could say they were 'iridescent yellow.' Finally, she also wore blue wristbands almost like those of a person you'd catch fighting... almost; and one jade earring in each ear shaped like a capital A with a slanted apostrophe to its left.

This apostrophe (normally supposed to be on the right) held a special meaning which will not be revealed as yet...........or ever.

Currently she sat atop a jewelry store eating from a plate of food she had apparently stolen from a gourmet restaurant (or a steakhouse). Today she was bored, as every other day had been since she escaped and ran too far from the 'action' as she dubbed it. She hadn't crossed a single potential friend or foe's path since then. "Ugh... only half a year? I'd swear more time had gone," she moaned out as she retrospected. "If there was a competition for Miss Evil of the year I'd most likely lose!" in a sudden fit of anger she shouted and slammed the plate into the ledge beside her. The force she applied obliterated the plate and flung the shards and wasted remains of her lunch a good few metres around her and into the street. She found herself snarling and glaring toward the nearest mountain-top for half of a minute before she cooled down and lowered her head, sweatdropping. "I don't even take out my rage on inanimate objects like norm.... CURSE YOU ANDREH!!!" she muttered darkly and in defeat at first but trailed into a roar at the person responsible for her somewhat lame existence... but she intentionally mispronounced that name.

Her face once again wrinkled with rage as she stood up on the ledge of the jewelry store and put her hands at her hips. She looked down as people around began to notice her and gather. Some with cameras, others with fingers that couldn't help but point while their mouths took off to run miles at a time. "...Oh yes I almost forgot, this isn't Calios. Humans flock to anything suspicious and alluring like cats to the scent of a giant fish dinner. How stupid... you will all die as I take my leave," without another uttered word the woman took to the sky in a flash; from there the building violently erupted and exploded in a massive burst of pink light, flames and its own debris; large chunks of which killed several and had the others running, screaming, horrified beyond compare. Smaller chunks of which and raining clouds of dust and granite blinded and added to the screaming and scurrying.
She flew southward overlooking the coast itself and found herself periodically leering into the sea out of boredom again. "What will I do? What will I do?" she moaned repeatedly until she reached St Mary’s, GA and landed atop a random building. "I think I know what I will do to put some play in my half--......life," she uttered with a grin slowly forming on her face. And finally, halfway through the grin her eyes slowly took on a powerful pink aura.

¿=? ¿=? ¿=? ¿=? ¿=? ¿=? ¿=? ¿=?

Notes: I haven't done fanfiction in quite a few, so it's no surprise though if this didn't turn out too well. Then again, the audience determines awesome from lame so the final decision is up to you. Thanks for your consideration.