Sukisho Fan Fiction ❯ Gaku's Heart ❯ Gaku's Heart ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Ren Shiina awoke at night as he could not sleep. His mind wondered always. He always thought of his Gaku-San. His crush according to him was beautiful - beautiful Gaku was in deep ocean blue hair and eyes and with such a broad smile - always happy. Shiina knew his feelings would never be returned for Gaku loved the lab manager and was loved back by him too otherwise why would Nagase chose Gaku to be the lab assistant. Nagase and Gaku became a couple when they were in high school, Nagase being a few years older than him and as for Shiina; he was still a chiibi of the school then. He knew that Gaku could never love him back. ‘It’s useless to confess for I will get rejected'. Shiina told to himself and slowly drifted into sleep.

“Ren Oie Ren wake up “called Sei Hashiba, a light blue haired and eyed boy. “I am awakedon't need to shout Sei “replied Shiina. Shiina quickly got ready for school. As Sei and Shiina entered the classroom, Futta Kitamaru, a ruby colored haired boy with emerald eyes called out “Good Morning , My friends ". " Good Morning “replied Shiina and Sei. The three boys now 15 years of age took their respective seats.

Theirperiod was chemistry and their sensei happened to be Shiina's crush, Gaku Ichikawa. As Gaku entered, the students stood up and greeted “Ohaya sensei ".” Ohaya today I will teach you about oxygen gas but before that let me tell you students something important”. Gaku sat and continued “Tomorrow I won't come to school, so on chemistry period, it is your duty to study chemistry. Do you understand? “The students reply “Hai, Sensei ". class began Shiina always looked at Gaku and blushed, for why not, when he could see his beloved. Sei who was sitting behind Shiina noticed him blushing and wondered ' Why is Ren blushing? He is as red as an apple '.

After class Sei told what he saw to Kitamaru who replied “He blushed for for he loved Gaku-san, baka " . " Gomes nasai, Ren and Gaku-san are cute together but he is already taken. Poor Ren ”. Sei exclaimed.
While Kitamaru and Sei were talking Shiina went to ask Gaku a question. “Oh by the way Shiina-kun, I am having a picnic. Tell Kitamaru-kun and Hashiba=kun to come.”. “Yes, Gaku-san: replied Shiina and went off and told Sei and Kitamaru of their invitation.” Oie, Ren, You love Gaku-san huh? '' Kitamaru told. Shiina looked down and with a sad expression told “Hai, but I know I will not be loved back ". " Ren “told Sei and hugged him. Kitamaru secretly smiled.

The next day at the picnic Sei and Kitamaru was finding it rather amusing as to see the serious Nagase acting like a child to get Gaku's attention. Gaku meanwhile thought “Buccho is so over-protective Getting jealous for talking with Shiina ' . His Buccho, Nagase Kai, had dark green hair with purple eyes that made him look a little evil while Shiina looked dazzling in brown-golden hair which matched the sun's rays to some extent and his blue ocean- like eyes. ‘Oh I get it Nagase is kind of jealous for he thinks I am in love with the angel next to me . ‘Gaku smiled inwardly.

At night Gaku was recollecting the memories until he realized he called Shiina an angel. ‘I called Shiina an angel, am I starting to fall in love with him. No that's impossible as I have Nagase but Shiina ‘. It did not take him long to realize that he had deeply fallen in love with Shiina. ‘I must make a choice first I need to know if Ren feels for me anything or not,'

observed Shiina for four months. He realized that Shiina always blushed when he was near him. He understood that Shiina too loved him. “Shiina-kun , please meet me after class " Gaku said one day after finishing his lesson. Shiina dutifully waited for Gaku till he called him “Hai, Shiina-kun, please come in “. Shiina entered a bit shyly and Gaku smiled slyly and spoke “So Shiina it is true I believe you always blush in my presence and that you love me? Shiina was dumbfound “Sensei?” “Don’t Sensei me Shiina; come to my house today “Gaku replied coldly. Shiina was terrified. He could bare say “Yes” and ran to his classroom.
At the evening when he was outside Gaku's apartment he felt what Gaku would say. Images filled his mind where Gaku would say “Shiina, I don't love you ". Or maybe treat him cruelly. He was scared but with little hope he knocked and Gaku answered. He spoke " Come in Shiina: and Shiina sat down with his eyes looking down. Gaku noticed his shy behavior and smiled inwardly. He brought 2 glasses of juice and whispered something in Shiina's ear. It shocked him, tears gathered up in his eyes and he started to cry - tears of joy or pain? What was it?
hugged Gaku and cried on his chest and Gaku stroke his hair gently and said” Ren-Chan, don't cry “.” But Gaku-san “before Shiina could continue Gaku hushed him saying “I am not Gaku-san I am your Koi”.” But, what about Nagase-sensei?” said. “It didn’t work out. Had out break-up almost four months ago. He was unfaithful, he cheated on me and I too developed feelings for my Koi “. “But“.“Not but Ren-Chan as I whispered I will again tell it to you. Iskida, Iskida, Iskida “. Shiina blushed “I love you too, my Koi” he said. Gaku smiled “Eh, my kawaii hime, don’t blush so much, more guys would come after you “. And both shared their first kiss.

The next day at school “Sei, Futta you won’t believe what happened yesterday. Gaku-san and I became a couple. “Sei and Kitamaru smiled and Sei said “Eh tsundere , congrats “. Shiina became redder.
At the end of the day Shiina went to his Koi’s apartment to stay with him till Death do they part.

OWARI.