Super GALS Fan Fiction ❯ 10 Steps To High School Survival ❯ The New Girl ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

10 Steps on Surviving High School
 
 
Chapter One: Prologue
 
 
 
"Sheesh, have you heard the rumor, Ran?" Miyu asked her friend as she entered their classroom.
 
"What is it, Miyu?"
 
"I've heard that a new girl is coming to our school. She recently came from an all-girls high school and she's included in Japan's top 100 students!"
 
"Wow! Freaking good, eh?"
 
"Yeah! And they said her IQ is 200!"
 
"Oh my god! I've got to meet her! I really have to do whatever it takes for this certain girl to meet me!"
 
"Great, she'll be at class A. And class F students like us are usually aloof to those of class A aka the model class."
 
"Well I have an idea on how to meet her. Just watch me, Miyu."
 
 
"Girls! We better run quick! It's almost time for the opening ceremony!"
 
"Hai!" and the girls came rushing to the school auditorium.
 
----------------------------------------------------------- ----
 
 
"Good morning high school students! This is your Head master welcoming you to a new year of exciting adventures and new friendships!"
 
"... to give us our opening remarks, let us call on Otohata Rei of class A!"
 
The girls yelled. "OTOHATA-kun WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!"
 
 
After that speech, Ran started to look around for an unfamiliar face in the campus. And it turned out that what she's looking for is just sitting in front at the stage.
 
 
Rei noticed that he had been staring at the new girl for a while already. She's just his type, a wise girl and just like him, included in the top 100 students in Japan. She's also pretty and simple. He took his attention easily.
 
Aya Hoshino just kept silent as she listens to the speech of the Head master. She can't believe that she's next to Otohata Rei, the most famous guy at school. She'd longed to met him, and now that they are close, she couldn't even speak up.
 
C'mon, Aya! Speak up! That is what you want, right?
 
"... and to add up to the welcome remarks, here's Ms. Aya Hoshino from class A!"
 
She fumbled as soon as she heard her name. she saw Rei's eyes on her and she instantly blushed. Slowly, she took her steps to the microphone and spoke what she had to say.
 
After that, she was surprised when Rei Otohata had called her. "Can I just call you Aya?" he asked.
 
"Sure," she nodded briskly.
 
"That was a wonderful speech." Rei told her. He smiled at her for the first time.
 
"Yours was great too." Aya said.
 
"Let's go to class now. Later, I will give you a campus tour."
 
"I'd love that." Aya said, following Rei.
 
Eyes sprawled towards them. "Do you think they make a perfect pair?" one student remarked.
 
"Yeah! Both are good students,"
 
"I agree."
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------- ----
 
"This day's just getting good," Ran said. "I think Hoshino is a nice girl. I didn't see her in a masscara or any make-up."
 
"Why, is that a basis for a nice girl?" Miyu asked. "Okay, if that's what you think then we assume it is."
 
"This dismissal I'm going to see her."
 
 
And so dismissal came. Ran went straight to the classroom of section A. She spotted Rei Otohata coming out of the classroom, and next to him is Aya Hoshino.
 
"Oooh, I didn't think Otohata has this taste of girls..." Ran thought. "Let me follow those two. Hehehe..."
 
"Here's the faculty room. And there's the gymnasium." Rei said as he pointed out to the different locations of their school.
 
"... we won't forget the rooftop, eh? C'mon, let's go up."
 
"Okay."
 
"Do you feel awkward when you're with me? You seem to be so quiet. I mean, you're different from the girls in this school."
 
"Of course not!" she answered, blushing slightly. "Actually, I am really comfortable around you."
 
"You know what, I seem to like you a lot now." He said honestly. "let's hurry. The school closes at 6 PM."
 
"Hai," she answered softly.
 
"I like it in here," Rei said as he opened the door towards the rooftop. "It's so quiet and peaceful here. I like meditating on this place."
 
"I used to hang out on our rooftop way back in junior high too." Aya replied. "you're right! And look! Below us we can see the whole town. It's so nice."
 
"Yes."
 
"I think we should go now, you know I have my curfew."
 
"Okay, I'll walk you home,"
 
"Uh, no need!" she said shyly "It's far, you will be late in going home."
 
"It's okay with me, it's not safe if you walk alone the streets,"
 
"Thanks a lot for everything this day, Rei."
 
"You're utmost welcome."
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------- ----
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED