Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Questions ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]

Roy/Garth. Deal.
Normal.
Flashback kinda thing.
Questions
Ebony black hair, long and silky curled around him. He traced random patterns on his bare chest, smiling.
Roy and Garth.
Roy grinned. How had he made such a radical change? For his entire high school career, he'd chased girl after girl, never sticking to a relationship for more than a few hours (or however long it took to bang a chick.) Now he was lying next to the most perfect being, and he was a boy.
Garth stirred in his sleep, looking up at Roy wearily.
“Morning,” he murmured, though it was barely light outside, “Did we have a good sleep?”
“'Course I did, love,” he sighed back, kissing him lightly on the lips. His mind turned as he stared down at his lovers face.
Roy had only had to ask two questions of any significance in this relationship:
^,..,^
“So, bomb another date?” Garth asked as Roy sat back down.
“Damn,” Roy muttered, “Chicks today are hard.”
“Missing high school days?” he laughed, “You used to flash a smile and they begged to let you sleep with them.”
Roy gave him a hard look and downed the drink in front of him. “What about you? You've been with two girls so far, and you dumped those after a week.”
“So what? I don't base my life on how many girls I sleep with.”
Roy glanced at him. “You not into chicks?”
“What does it matter?”
“Nuthin'. I'm just wondering.”
“Why?”
“I dunno. Wanna go out for drinks some time?”
“We're drinking right now.”
“Yeah, but we could go out.”
“You wanna go out on a date with me?”
“Yeah.”
Garth shrugged.
“Say yes or no.”
He grinned. “To what?”
“Do you wanna go out on a date or what?”
“Yeah, sure. Don't have to be so angry about it.”
Roy downed his drink.
“What'ya thinkin' `bout?” Garth slurred, his eyes still half-closed in sleep.
Roy grinned. “A couple of questions I might've asked you…”
^,..,^
“I'm bo-o-o-ored,” Garth whined, snuggling against Roy as the TV played a meaningless program. They weren't even paying attention; pizza was set in front of them, drinks scattered messily on the floor.
“What do you want to do?” Roy asked, a sly smile on his face.
“I dunno.”
“I can think of a few ideas…”
Garth chuckled, sitting up. “Maybe another time.”
“Hey,” Roy placed a hand on his shoulder, and he settled back into the couch. “You trust me right?”
“I don't understand.”
“You know I'm used to using and loosing, but I'm over that.”
“What-?”
“Do you love me, Garth?”
Garth smiled at him. “'Course I do.”
Roy grinned, and kissed him fully on the lips.
^,..,^
He just had one more question to ask.
“You have this look,” Garth said, brushing back a strand of his red hair, “I don't like it.”
“Why not?” Roy pouted.
“'Cause it means you're thinking about something.”
He grinned and flopped down beside him. “It's nothing, I swear.”
Garth looked at him suspiciously. “If you're sure…”
“Oh, and by the way,” Roy rolled over to the bedside table, opened the drawer, and pulled out a box, handing it to Garth, “Will you marry me?”
Author(ess) Notes:
If you're wondering, of course Garth says yes! Or at least I imagine he does. You can make an ending of your own.
Cute? Did you like it? Hate it? I demand feedback! Feed the feedback whore!