Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ The Forgotten ❯ The Meeting ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

d/c I do not own TT or any of the villains, helpers, or extras that have appeared in the comics or the TV show.
 
Raven walked down the hall back to her room to do some research on meditation and amnesia. As she neared her room she saw Robin waiting for her.
 
“How did it go Raven?” Asked Robin.
 
“As well as it could on the first try. He is not flinging me across the room at least. We named him Enigma; he is playing with Beast Boy now.”
 
“Are you sure it is a good idea to name him? What if he gets his memory back?”
 
“Then we will call him by his old name if he wishes.”
 
Just then Beast Boy came running down the hallway crying. Raven grabbed him by his collar. What happened?
 
“It's that Enigma dude!” He said weeping uncontrollably.
 
“What did he do?” asked Robin ready to take him down for hurting Beast Boy.
 
“He beat me at video games!” Tears rolled down his face like a fountain.
 
“Oh… well…”
 
Beast Boy ran to his room and locked his door.
 
“Hey did I hear BB got thrashed by the new guy?” Asked Cyborg, as he came around the corner.
 
“Yes, apparently our stranger is good at playing computer Games”
 
“Lets see if he's better than me!” said Cyborg running towards the game room.
 
Cyborg reached the room only to find Star had beaten him. She was stuffing all sorts of food into him, and he seemed to like it all. She gave him some black purpley stuff and he swallowed it whole. She was delighted and kept making more trying to keep up with his voracious appetite.
 
“It has been so long since someone has enjoyed my cooking so much. My friends here will not eat my food.
 
“Their loss, this stuff is great.”
 
Starfire blushed a little at the compliment “Thank you. It's good to see someone who appreciates my cooking.” She glared at Robin and the rest saying this.
 
“I can't eat another bite.” he said as Star offered him some suspicious green jelly.”
 
“Of course you can.” Shoving the jelly into his mouth.
 
“Mmgfargl” he said trying to object.
 
“Yo! I saw what you did to BB and I won't stand for it! You-Me right here right now!” Cyborg challenged him.
 
“Huh” he said as though Cyborg was about to attack him
 
Cyborg Pulled out his special game system. “lets go”
 
“Alright just a minute.” he said still with jelly in his mouth. He got a glass of water to wash it down with, and sat down with Cyborg on the sofa. They began playing and Cyborg with his superior game experience quickly took the upper hand.
 
“He seems to be … adjusting.” Said Raven.
 
“Yes.” Said Robin. “A little too well.”
 
“That's it Cyborg, kick his butt!” said Beast Boy as he entered the room. He seemed cheered up when he saw Cyborg beating Enigma.
 
“Enigma when you're done with that I set up the obstacle course for you. We want to see what you're capable of.”
 
“Very well.” He said as Cyborg's Monkey tore his chickens head off.
 
“Boo Yah!”
 
“Lets see your course” He said as he stood up.
 
“This way”