Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Teen Titans High School Musical ❯ Let's kick it up ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
 
All over town, teenagers were running scared from the robots that hunted for them, and some had been hurt very badly, and the police were still powerless to stop them as they did not know the robots' weakness.
 
Slade was watching from the rooftops of one of the tall buildings. “Look at them squirm down there.” He chuckled to himself. “All of those rotten teenagers finally getting the payback they deserve.”
 
The robots began to tear down night clubs, video arcades and all sorts of places that teenagers would normally hangout. Damages were starting to spread all over the city, and Slade enjoyed seeing every bit of it. “Ha, ha, ah, ah, Ahh… I just can't get enough of this.” he laughed evil, “Who's next?”
 
“You're next, Slade.” called a voice. “This time you've gone way too far.”
 
Slade looked down and saw Dick and Kori down below in the streets, and starring up at him. “Don't be foolish!” he hissed down at them. “No one can stop me and my robots now!”
 
“No one except us…!” growled Kori, “And that's just what we're going to do!”
 
Slade ordered his robots in the area “Get them!” and at once robots emerged from every building. “Let's go…!” shouted Dick and he and Kori began to run for it. The robots began to chase them here and there, all over the block, and right back to the school.
 
Vic, Kato, and Raven were in other areas of the city, with their own respective bikes and cars, and leading more of the robots into chasing them back to the school.
 
 
Garfield and Terra were hard at work preparing the little trap for the robots that would be piling in soon. Garfield had dumped his acids into the pipelines of the building, and sealed them all of so that all the acid would flood the gymnasium, while Terra was busy bolting, and barricading most of the doors shut-tight as well as providing an emergency escape with the upper windows, that lead to the second-floor.
 
Fire-escape ladders she could use to pull up her friends once the doors were all sealed tight. She spoke to Garfield on a walkie-talkie, “Garfield… everything's ready in the gym.”
 
“Right… everything's ready here too.” Garfield answered over the radio, “Just give me the word and I'll throw the switch. With my calculations those robots are in for an acid bath.”
 
 
The robots were still chasing the other five all over town, and in groups, all of them had radios which they used to communicate with one-another. “All right… that's all the robots.” said Dick, “Everyone, head for the school!”
 
“I'm on it!” called Vic.
 
“Coming at you!” added Raven.
 
“Help is on the way.” said Kato.
 
One by one, the friend arrived at the gymnasium doors, and tricked all the robots into following them inside. “This way bolt-brains.” they mocked. The gym was barley big enough to hold them all, and the friends had to quickly rush up Terra's escape ladder. “Come on guys, hurry!” she cried.
 
The others bounded up the ladder, and when the last robot was in, Vic rushed in and using his strong-man strength, he pulled a strong row of seats over the door before heading for the ladder. All the friends were safely upstairs and out of the gym, but before Terra could give Garfield the signal, she was grabbed from behind by her robot-clone, and Raven and Kori were grabbed by the Garfield-Robot.
 
“Awe man… we must've missed them.” Cried Vic as he helped Dick and Kato to try and pries the robots off their friends. “Hurry…!” cried Kato, “The robots are trying to escape!”
 
Dow below, the barricades on the doors only slowed the robots down, but it didn't stop them from punching and kicking the doors with their brute strength and try to break them down.
 
It was tough struggle but the boys managed to free the girls from the robots and sent the robots through the window and down into the gym with the others. Terra picked up her radio, “Garfield, do it now!” she cried.
 
“I'm on it…” Garfield answer, “Acid's away!”
 
The whole gym suddenly began to rumble as the huge pipes overhead exploded pouring the dangerous acid to the floor. The Robots began to go berserk as their hulls were eaten by the liquids and their systems shorted out. One by one they each sank into the pit, and when the acid had burned itself out all that was left were a wrecked gym cluttered with robot scraps.
 
The six friends in the hallway cheered for joy. Kori and Dick even hugged each other tightly, but then quickly turned away almost feeling shy again, but then decided… “Whatever.”
 
The others awed in passion as the two of them shared a soft embrace. Vic even wiped a tear from his eye. Terra then picked up the radio to tell Garfield the good news, but he didn't answer… “Garfield…? Garfield…!”
 
“Don't waste your breath child.” hissed a familiar voice over the radio.
 
“Slade!” growled Dick.
 
Then suddenly a large trap-door opened in the floor causing the friends to fall and land in Slade's lair where they could see Garfield was being held hostage again. “Yo' man… let him go!” growled Vic.
 
“Garfield!” cried Terra.
 
Slade laughed, and then his features became angry, “Why should I…? You rotten Teenagers, I've finally had my fill of this!” he thundered, “You disrupted my project! You destroyed my robots… and now you're all going to pay!”
 
“You are all mindless, sloppy, insignificant Teenagers… you all choose to wreak havoc upon the adults, and disobey orders. You're all just monsters!”
 
“You're wrong, Slade!” snapped Garfield. Slade turned to face him. “We're not all bad… in fact there are some of us who surprise even the adults. Teenagers may need to learn sometimes, but that's all the in process of growing up and becoming an adult who is mature and peaceful!”
 
“We're not the monsters Slade, YOU ARE! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT LOW DOWN SADIST PIG!”
 
Slade finally snapped, “ENOUGH…!” and he picked up a chair ready to throw at the poor boy, but Kato, Dick, and Vic lunged at him from behind tackling him to the floor.
 
The girls rushed over to free Garfield; Terra hugged him, “Are you okay?”
 
“Yeah I'm fine.” he answered, but then they fixed their eyes on the fight.
 
Slade knocked the boys off of him, and one by one the boys tried to attack him, but his armor was too strong. Vic even tried to break the chair over him, SMASH! “Uh oh…!”
 
Slade turned, “This is going to hurt…” and he socked Vic right in the face sending him down like a tree falling in the woods. Leaving Slade to brutally beat on Kato and Dick; holding them to the wall and punching them endlessly.
 
Garfield and the girls couldn't bare to watch, but Garfield had an idea. While Slade wasn't looking he made his way over to the consoles. The girls wondered what he was doing… until…
 
Something began to rumble hard, that made Slade turn round; “Huh…?” the WHAMM, a huge wrecking-ball slammed him away from the boys. “BLAARGH!! AAH…! Rotten brats!” he thundered as he tried to use the emergency controls to stop them, “What's going on? Why won't it work?”
 
Garfield explained to Slade “While we were down here working on how to beat you, I did a little reprogramming to all your computers. Now they'll only respond to me!”
 
“Ah…!”
 
The next thing Slade knew he was being chased all over the chamber
 
Let's Kick It Up!
Shout Out All The Things We Can Do!
Let's Kick It Up!
Together.
 
 
Garfield continued to aim the wrecking-ball at Slade, and as the chase continued, Slade leapt out of the way causing Garfield to miss and hit the walls, and controls in the lab.
 
If We Take Our Time,
And We Stick Together,
Everything We Do Will Go Our Way.
And If We Try,
Now and Forever,
No Matter Comes Next,
We'll Be Okay.

Let's Kick It Up!
Shout Out All The Things We Can Do!
Let's Kick It Up!
Now There's no Tomorrow!
Let's Kick It Up!
Cause They Ain't Seen The Last Of Me And Yo
u!
Let's Kick It Up!
Together.
 
The more Slade dodged Garfield's wrecking-ball, the more the wrecking-ball destroyed more of his lab, and suddenly the whole place began to break up and cave in.
 
“WHOA…!” the others cried. “Yo' man we gotta `am'scra outta here!” cried Vic.
 
And We Realize,
What's On the Surface,
Ain't Picture Perfect,
But That Don't Mean A Thing.
One Thing I Know,
Is There's A Purpose,
And Like The Circus,
We're Hanging From The Rings.
 
Let's Kick It Up!
Shout Out All The Things We Can Do!
Let's Kick It Up!
Now There's no Tomorrow!
Let's Kick It Up!
Cause They Ain't Seen The Last Of Me And You!
Let's Kick It Up!
Together.
Together.
 
Sparks began to flare as rubble and debris fell from the ceiling. “My lab! My beautiful, glorious lab!” cried Slade. WHAMM! He took his eyes off the wrecking ball which knocked him unconscious.
 
“Dude…!” cried Garfield. “I got him!”
 
“Right… now lets get out of here!” yelled Kori.
 
One, Two, Three!

If We Take Our Time,
And We Stick Together,
Everything We Do Will Go Our Way.
I Have No Doubt,
This Situation,
Then We'll Enjoy Another Day.
 
 
As the lab was underneath the school itself, it too began to collapse. Vic actually picked up Slade, he didn't deserve to die all that much, and everyone began to tear through the building and bound for the exit.
 
Let's Kick It Up!
Shout Out All The Things We Can Do!
Let's Kick It Up!
Now There's no Tomorrow!
Let's Kick It Up!
Cause They Ain't Seen The Last Of Me And You!
Let's Kick It Up!
Together.
Together.
 
“WATCH IT! SHE'S GOING DOWN!” shouted Dick.
 
Let's Kick It Up!
Shout Out All The Things We Can Do!
Let's Kick It Up!
Now There's no Tomorrow!
Let's Kick It Up!
Cause They Ain't Seen The Last Of Me And You!
Let's Kick It Up!
Together.
Together.
 
The school collapsed into a pile of rubble, and the laboratory below exploded in a huge ball of fire. They had gotten away just in time.