Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ It's time ❯ It's time ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Tekken :)
 
Author's note: This is a Jin X Xiaoyu fic. Please Read and Review :)
 
It's time
By ChoppingBoard
 
*KNOCK*KNOCK*KNOCK*
 
It was audible enough to echo around the Mishima Mansion though there was no reply at the door. Xiaoyu then walked back and forth waiting for a response behind the door.
 
“Who is it?” a faint voice replied.
 
“Umm… it's Xiaoyu.”
 
There were a few clicks from the doorknob and the door flung open revealing a Jin with droopy eyes.
 
“Is something wrong?” he squinted his eyes because of the brightness of the hallway lights and glanced at the nearest wallclock, “It's already 11pm.”
 
“Kitchen trouble” Xiaoyu slowly bowed in front of Jin and started to explain, “I'm-so-sorry-to-wake-you-up-but-you-see-my-cooking-is-really-bad-and -I-can't-get-the-recipe-right-I-need-to-get-it-right-and-I-need-your-help.& #8221;
 
Jin suddenly opened his eyes because of the seemingly inaudible speech made by Xiaoyu. “I actually was just able to understand the kitchen trouble and the help words.” He placed his right hand on the left shoulder of the girl in front of him. “No need to repeat it though, let's just go to the kitchen. Ok?”
 
Xiaoyu slowly raised her hand and smiled at Jin. “OK!”
 
~~~~At the kitchen
 
“You see, I always end up having burnt ones.” She explained holding a container full of burnt chocolate.
 
Jin touched his forehead at the sight of the burnt cooking and also the big mess in the kitchen.
 
“I'm really really sorry I disturbed you.” Xiaoyu frowned and looked on the floor tiles.
 
“N..no.. It's alright. Do you have the recipe with you?”
 
“Oh yes!” she scurried through the kitchen counter with dirty pots and other utensils and eventually took hold of a piece of paper. “Here.”
 
Jin looked at the paper intently and thought of what could have possibly gone wrong. “I can't tell using this recipe but I guess you have to do it again and I'll keep watch to see what's amiss.”
 
After 45 minutes of redoing the whole recipe, a batch of perfect liquid chocolate was done.
 
“I guess you just put the stove in high heat. It ends up burning the chocolates and other stuff you may be cooking in the future.”
 
“Thank you so much Jin!” she jumped into Jin and embraced him.
 
“No problem. Just refrigerate it and everything will be fine.” He returned the favor and put his hands around Xiaoyu.
 
Xiaoyu immediately pulled away when she saw the clock at the kitchen table. She immediately grabbed a spoon and scooped the giant bowl of chocolate.
 
She slowly walked towards Jin and asked for his open palm. Jin did so and she handed him the spoonful of chocolate.
 
“Happy Valentines Day!!!!!!!!!!”
 
End.
 
What do you think?