Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Me, My Brothers, and . . .Her ❯ What To Do With You ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I hope this is better then the first chapter. Please feel free for some advice, cause this is my first story. Half of the story is going to be in Theory's point of view.
 
 
All through the day I thought about my favorite redhead, Rang. I wanted to be near him more than ever, I was just scared if he didn't feel the same way about me. I loved the way he acted around me. It was like a private act just for me, he always played top dog and make me feel secure. “ So are you going to ask him out or what?” Johuana said to me. “Are you talking about Rang or someone else?” “ Who else would I be talking about then?” Thinking about asking him out would kill me. He is three years older than me and he has two hot brothers hat dig me too. But what really mattered was Rang and his knifing ways that really bugged me. His brothers complained that he wants to go out with me, and yet he is out there getting into fights with girls' boyfriends everyday of the week. So I think if he really wants to be with me or is this all talk, but I don't care right now. I love that man.
 
 
Finally, I decide to say I do want to go out with him, but he has to ask me first though. “ I don't know if he's the one for me. I mean he's sooo . . . different,” I thought aloud. “ Yeah you're right. You gonna be datin' a older man that acts like he's in high school, and he can't keep up with himself even to save his own life,” Johuana said to me. I really wanted to choke her about what she said about him, but the said thing was that it was true. He does the stupidest things and he doesn't care if he hurts my feelings. Maybe I should reconsider. Still . . .
 
 
 
RANG'S POV
 
I got to the party at around nine. Lookin' fine was my specialty when it came to the ladies. The one that I had an eye on for a while came over to me and I had to except her balls to come talk to me. “ Hey. I'm Geina. I saw you lookin' at me. You like what you see?” Hell yeah I actually love what I see. “ Maybe if you gave me more to look at, I might take you into consideration,” I said joshing with her. “ You're a really bad liar you know?” while she was sipping some Vodka. I smiled part way and took her upstairs where it was more private. The music was pumping hard, but I think I was harder on her after I was threw with her. And man was I good. The whole time I pretended she was Theory. Her long brown skin against my pale ass skin, brushing against each other drove me crazy. Making me go any harder on her, which I didn't mean to when she started screaming my name to slow down. Man, I that girl. There had to be some way to get Theory out of my head. But I'm not ready to ask her out though. It's hard bein' me.
 
 
THEORY'S POV
 
 
I went by to Rang's to see if he was home. “ You know he's out again partying.” Jo said to me. “ Yeah. But with who?” “ Do you want me to tell you or do you want to see it?” I thought about. Seeing him with another woman. He said he wanted me, and yet their he is, doin' somebody else but me. I seriously wanted to blow his bubble, Jo and Dreeise could see it my eyes. They exchanged worried looks on their faces, but they knew it was his own good. “ Do you think we should let her go?” said Dreeise. “ Are you worried that she would get hurt?” “ No. I'm worried that I might have to break up two fights between Rang and her and the girl he's screwin'.” They both laughed at each other. I was boiling inside. We got in the ca and drove towards the party where Rang was at.
 
 
My clothes were perfect for this occasion: short cut up jean mini skirt and a pink spaghetti strapped shirt that said ` Cutie for Sale' on it that made my boobs look larger than what they already appear. My long hair was curled just the way Rang likes it. And I wanted my body just for him and he is somewhere else. I really hate men right now. And getting sweet revenge on him would do good. I know exactly what to do.