Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Passion and The Devil ❯ Into the unknown... ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 1~ Into the Unknown

Oh great! Just great! First day at my new school and its bloody raining! Typical! It would happen to me wouldn't it?

"You ready Xiao?" mom asked me

I simply nodded. I wasn't very enthusiastic about school even though I do get good grades-except in math. You always find in every school a bunch of slappa's who call the people `below them in school society' names. I knew they would be hear too so I planned to stay out of their way. Suddenly the car came to a halt. My nightmare begins.

"Okay honey, have fun now!"

Here we go! I took a step out of the BMW and before I knew it, the car was gone! Charming! I studied the area around me. Big, dark buildings, a golden statue of what must have been Mishima and teenagers littered everywhere! I began to walk towards the group of youngsters. Even though it was tipping it down they still acted like animals. I started to weave in and out of the crowds and made my way to what I called `The passage to hell'. Stumbling through the door, I saw the corridor. It was long and full of people which intimidated me a little. I started walking down the corridor and I could feel peoples eyes glaring daggers at me, as if I was a walking, talking piece of shit! It took me by surprise when a girl ran into me, sending me crashing to the ground. I put my hands on the ground, pushing me up. I looked at the brown haired girl who had a guilty expression on her face.

"Oh, I am so sorry! I didn't see where I was going!" she stood up and helped me to my feet.

"That's alright"

"Your new aren't you?"

"Yeah its my first day"

She extended her arm "I'm Miharu Hirano"

I took her hand and shook it. "Ling Xiaoyu"

"Your Chinese?"

"Uh huh"

"Cool! D'ya know what class your in Xiaoyu?"

"Math first period"

Miharu smiled. "Me too! Stick with me and you'll be fine!"

Miharu's words reassured me. "Thanks Miharu"

"C'mon! You don't wanna be late, do you?" She guided me to our first class. Math isn't my best subject and I hate it! We were the last in the class and the female teacher glanced at me.

"Go take your seat Miharu. You come here for a minute dear."

Shame! Oh the shame! I walked over to her and stood in front of the oversized black board in the front of the class.

"Everyone this is Ling Xiaoyu." She stood behind me and put her hands on my shoulders. "Be nice as its scary being new. Xiaoyu, I'm miss Tanaka and I'll be teaching you math. You can take a seat next to Miharu as she sees to be your friend."

I shyly smiled and went to my seat next to Miharu at the back of the class. I was glad miss Tanaka was nice. I felt accepted.


Math went alright. Me and Miharu made paper airplanes and threw them at the class nerd! Okay that was mean but it was sure a hell lot of fun! After math we walked down the corridor. I felt more relaxed with Miharu being with me.

"Can I ask you somethin'?"

"Sure Mi, what's up!"

She looked at me and we stood in the middle of the corridor. "Have you ever cheered before?"

My face went blank. "Eh?"

"Cheerleading Xiao. Have you ever done any cheerleading?"

"Uh no. But I used to do gymnastics if that helps?"

"Well there's a spot open on the first team and you should go for it!"

"How is there a spot open?"

"One of the girls had-'' she looked around and whispered "rabies"

"Nasty!"

"So what do you say?"

"Is that the uniform?" I pointed to what Miharu was wearing.

"Indeed. Anyway, guys dig cheerleaders"

I thought hard. "What do I have to do to get in?"


We sat on the lunch table on our own after the try outs which I aced! I wore my uniform which was navy blue short sleeve top with `M' on the front and a pleated skirt. Way better than the other piece of crap I had to wear. I sat eating cold, mushy chips. Yum.

"Your so talented Xiao!"

"Thanks Mi. I was good, wasn't I?"

Then two guys who were older than us came to the table and one of them gave Miharu a big fat kiss. Then the two of them sat down on front of us.

"Hey guys! I'd like you to meet my new friend. This is Ling Xiaoyu. She's just moved here."

I gave my biggest smile.

"Xiao, this is my scrumptious boyfriend Hwoarang." She pointed to the red haired Korean dude.

"Sup?" I asked

"And Xiao, this is Jin Kazama"

I looked at the Black haired Japanese guy. "Hey!"

"Hi" he replied

"You in the cheerleading team already Xiao?" Hwoarang questioned

"Sure am"

"Do you guys wanna go trash the library?" Jin wondered.

"Sure!" Miharu said

"Why not. I'm up for it"

"Good to see our Chinese friend isn't boring" Hwoarang stated.

"Lets go! This food is rank!" Miharu screwed up her face in disgust.

Me, Miharu, Jin and Hwoarang left the canteen and headed to the library.


I got home at four o'clock and collapsed onto the sofa when Uncle Wang came up to me.

"Good day?"

"Yeah! It was fun!"

"What are you wearing!?"

"I'm in the cheerleading squad now. Isn't that great?"

"I'm impressed! I knew those gym lessons would come in handy. By the way we are going over Heihachi's for dinner tonight."

Not a dinner with the old fart? I'd rather lick a dead seal thank you!

"Fine" I dully said. Mom came into the room. "Did Wang tell you abo-"

"Ya I know we're going for a meal, whatever"

"I heard he has a cute grandson a bit older than you"

Cute grandson, huh?

"Now go get changed"

"Yes mom"

I legged it upstairs and I slipped into my long pink dress and put on a little make up. I redid my pig tails and put on my heart locket that mom bought me for my fourteenth birthday. I started to think about Jin for some reason. Do I find him attractive? Am I ready for a boyfriend? I wonder what it would be like to kiss him! Stop it Xiao! Think of the cute grandson. I wonder if he is as cute as Jin? Did I just call Jin cute? Uh oh! Not a good sign!


Me, mom and Uncle Wang stepped out of the car and stood in front of the Mishima Manor. We couldn't really see it as it was now dark. We advanced to the door and I rang the doorbell. An old freak in his seventies opened the door with a big ugly grin on his face.

"Good evening! Come in" He led us inside. The place was wonderful! Chandeliers hung from the ceiling in the Great Hall and it was if we were in a fairytale! This cute grandson must be rolling in it! He took us to the Dining Room and imagine my surprise when I saw Jin!

"Hey Xiao!"

"Uh, hey Jin!"

We sat down. Mom sat opposite Jun, Uncle Wang sat opposite Kazuya and I sat opposite Jin. Then the old git, I mean Heihachi introduced us to his family.

"This is my son, Kazuya. Next to him is his lovely wife Jun and beside her is her son, Jin."

Then it hit me. Jin is the cute grandson! I looked at him. Wow he does look cute! And he's rich! And loads of fun! Here I go again! Then mom introduced us. Oh. God.

"As you know this is Wang and this is my darling precious baby Xiaoyu."

I wanted to DIE!! But being polite I simply smiled.


"So, Xiaoyu. How d'ya like being in the cheerleading team?" Jun asked me.

"Its fun but it will be hard work"

"I bet Jin would love to watch you `strut your stuff'!"

Everyone was laughing- except me and Jin. My face grew redder by the second. I wished for the ground to swallow me whole.

"Shut it mom!"

"Calm down Jin it was only a joke"

I looked at Jin who mouthed "Sorry" to me. That started me thinking- again. What would it be like being a rich guy's girlfriend? I had to leave. Right then.

"Where are you going Xiao?" Uncle Wang wondered

"I need some fresh air" I stood up and left the table. I found my way to the front door and stepped outside to be greeted by a chilly breeze. My head and heart were having a battle about a guy I'd known for what-a day?

"Are you alright?"

I was startled to hear a voice and turned around to see Jin look at me in concern.

"Uh yeah I'm f-fine. Just thinking"

`Of you'.

"Wanna talk about it?"

No!!! "Its okay. I just need to clear my mind"

I was surprised to feel his arm snake around my shoulder. "If you wanna talk you know where I am"

Why was he so concerned? "Thanks Jin."

He took his arm from around my shoulder and walked towards the door. "Goodnight Xiao" he softly whispered

"Night Jin"

TBC…