Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Private Fury ❯ I Haven't Got A Title For This One Either ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Julia: Sargeant Wulong!

Lei: Hello, Julia, would you mind telling me what this thing with a blanket over it that happens to be in my parking space is?

Julia: Uh...Bryan did it.

Lei: (knowing what that means) ..........

(Lei looks under the blanket)

Lei: FURY!!!

Bryan: (drunk in some nearby bar) Hey, why not come back to my place so I can show you why they call us 'fly boys'?

Nina: I thought you said you were in the army.

Bryan: (very drunk) ...yeah...yeah, I am...I'm in the army, except on weekends, where I work in the navy...

Nina: Don't you mean the airforce?

Bryan: (very, very drunk) Navy, airforce, what's the difference?

Nina: Sorry, I don't go for dead, reanimated guys. (leaves)

Bryan: Yeah, well I don't go for women who've been frozen an' thawed out an' all that weird sh- (collapses)

Lei: (enters) FURY!

Bryan: Huh, whu? Mom, I said the drug deal's tomorrow. (goes back to sleep)

Lei: Get up, you son of a bitch, what the hell did you do to my car?

Bryan: Yeah...'bout that...funny story, see, there was this Pelican, and-

Lei: Shut up!

(the next morning in the barracks)

Bryan: (with a hangover) Ah, man, how much did I drink at that bar?

Julia: (cleaning up the mess on the floor surrounding him) I don't know, but I'm betting that six-pack that you had when you got back here didn't help.

Bryan: Hey, how'd he find out I trashed his car, anyway?

Julia: Well...he probably just has it in for you...

Bryan: Yeah, you're right, bastard Wulong.

(Bryan tries to get up, then falls down on the table)

Byran: (lying on the broken table) ...I'll probably just rest here for a while.

(several hours later)

Lei: Bryan, I thought about what you did to my car last night and I realize that I'm not bitter.

Bryan: You're not?

Lei: No, after all, what's a hugely expensive car mean?

Bryan: Right.

Lei: Now, putting that aside, you have just one little thing to take care of today...

Bryan: Wash your car?

Lei: ..........heh...........no, actually, it's something simpler. You see that? (points to mine field) I want you to remove every remaining mine that's still active. And be careful, they could go off at the slightest vibration.

Bryan: Uh...sure... (heads off to mine field)

Lei: Oh, wait. Bryan, I forgot to give you this metal detector. Oh well. Have fun finding them...

*End Of Chapter 7*

'Fly boys'. I just got that. Heh, that's crude humor.