Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ Sisters ❯ Trapped in love ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
 
 
 
Trapped in Love
 
 
 
 
It was seven o clock in the morning and the birds were chirping and the sun was shining bright threw the bedroom window. As Nina woke up, she found herself in her bed. She didn't know how she got in here. But she wanted to know. So when she got out of bed, she opened the window, smelled the fresh air and got dressed. After she got dressed, she went to go make some coffee, but just then the phone rang. She looked at it for a minute then she picked it up. She didn't know who it was or why this person was calling her. As she closed her eyes and put the phone down she started thinking about her memories. So she opened her eyes, breathed in deeply picked up the phone and waited for a hello.
 
 
" Hello. Hello. " She said, feeling unconfurtable as she sat there on the bed. Sitting there on the bed with the phone by her ear, she heard a Hello. She had a weird feeling about this. This guys voice sounded so familiar. He had a cute adorable british accent too. Which made him sound so mysterious. Whenever he made a sound, Nina would talk back, and giggle. But she tryed to stop the giggling. Because it wasn't right to do that on the phone when you don't even know who it is.
 
 
"Hello." Nina stopped and hung the phone back up. I guess he was breaking up. As she was sitting there, she now heard a knock on the door. Hearing the knock on the door, made her jumpy. She didn't know what was going on. But she needed to find out. Walking over to the door, she peeked threw the peek hole in the door, and saw her slutty sister. Nina started getting upset. So she opened the door, and she was instintly grabbed around the neck by her sister. She really needed to know what was going on. She felt so confused, why would her own sister try to kidnap her. Being held tight around the neck, Nina started feeling alittle woozy. Nina couldn't do nothing. Soon she fell unconsious from being joked. As she lyed there unconsious in Anna's arms, she was eyeing her younger sister's beautiful form. She loved the way her hips were curved and her breasts. She had normal sized ones. She thought nina had everything made just right for her. Nina had alot of anger inside of her, but she was really beautiful on the outside. Her hair was always silky smooth and long. She did have pretty golden blonde hair that feel upon her shoulders. But she had to do what she had to do. So as she picked her up, she left the building and into the black limozine that was waiting for her.
 
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile at the Mishima Zaibatzu...
 
 
"Where am I. What happened." Nina said, rubbing her aching head, looking around, realizing that she was in the Mishima Zaibatzu. As she got up off the floor, she looked at her golden suit she was wearing and she knew she was wearing that yesturday. She really needed to shower, but she was so busy today. She didn't know how she got here, all that she remembers is when she got strangled by her sister. But suddenly, she saw her older sister, with that Kazuya mishima. As they walked over to her, Anna slapped her in the face a second time. But that was it. Nina couldn't stand it anymore. So she instintly slapped anna in the face and then kicked her in the ribs until she heard her moan and groan in pain lying on the floor. Before nina could hit her again, she was slammed to the ground. Lying on the cold floor, she felt to much pressure on her backside and her thighs and legs. Then she started smelling the scent of strong colonge. It smelled different from mixing in with her perfume rubbing off her sweating body. So she decided to flip him over and tryed to throw a punch at him, but he was too fast for her. He grabbed her fist, twisted it and threw her back on the ground.While crying in pain, she got up and watched as Anna and Kazuya walked away leaving her behind. When they left she started walking toward the front door, but she was pulled away. Turning around she, the man and kicked him in the nuts. Watching as he fell to his knees and back up, she turned the other way.
 
 
"Hello, Miss Williams, angry today, aren't we." The man smirked, letting go of himself. As she turned herself around, she stood still. She was facing Mr. Chaolan. The pretty boy everyone was talking about. And yes he was pretty. Maybe more than pretty. But she wasn't going to be controlled by his cutness. Smelling the air, it was mixed with different perfumes and colonges. It smelled so wonderful in here. But Nina wasn't going to stay here and talk with Mr. Pervert. Once again as she walked over to the front door, she was stopped again. She couldn't help herself. He was so cute, but she didn't want to stay too long.
 
 
"Okay, Mr. Chaolan. What do you want.?" She said crossing her arms, looking at his form. But all he did was wait for her to say something again. "You can have a practice fight with me if you like." He finally said something, fixing his tuxedo.
 
 
He must have been on a date with someone today, she thinks thats why he wore that. He was really dashing in that though.While walking into the dojo, Lee got ready in his fighting stance, and so did Nina. They were all ready for it. As Nina threw the first punch, she missed, and was kicked in the gut and was thrown to the ground. While lying there on the ground, lee crawled on her and tried to throw punches at her, but he didn't dare hurt that cute face of hers. Feeling more pressure on her sore body, she closed her eyes tight and breathed in deeply. Not knowing that lee couldn't keep his eyes off of her. She had an amazing body. Lovely beautiful golden blonde hair, Light blue eyes and wet warm lips. He seriously wanted to kiss those cute lips of hers and that pale white skin of hers too. But he knew he would get attacked by her.
 
So when she opened her eyes, Lee was sitting on a chair next to her, drinking whine. She thought he was so amazinly cute. She needed to see his body that's under all that clothing. And so was Lee thinking the same thing. While nina was brushing herself off, lee was watching her. He loved her face and her hole appearence. She's almost prettier than Anna. But Lee guesses they are both.
 
 
"Well, Mr. Chaolan." Lee jumped up when he heard her say his name. "I have to get going." She said, giving him a gentle smile and a wave goodbye, and then she left out the front door.
 
 
But Lee didn't want her to leave. But it was too late. She was already gone. So he sat down on the chair and thought about Nina. She was so beautiful and gorgeous. He loved her so much, but he doesn't know if he should tell her. It was 10:31 and he started to get sleepy. As anna came walking down, she sat next to lee and gave him a kiss, and hug.
 
 
All of a suddent one of Heihachi's men came in with Nina in his arms. As her hair hung down off her shoulders, her eyes opened, and she attacked the man with her blade. Holding him by the neck, made anna thirsty for beating. She dropped him, and started to attack her sister first. With the others gone, anna and nina were the only ones fighting now. As they faced eachother, Anna tryed to give the first punch, but Nina dodged it and punched her in the gut. That made her feel woozey but she wouldn't give up that easily. Just as Nina was about to throw a punch at Anna she was grabbed by the arm, and was kissed by the cute Mr. Lee Chaolan. Kissing him made nina feel all warm and soft inside. As they were enjoying eachother, Nina started playing with his Silver Gray hair. She loved the way he smelled and he was actually a good kisser too. When Anna noticed what Nina and Lee were doing, she started getting frusterated. So she marched over there, sat between Lee's legs and started rubbing his thighs. All Nina did was kept on kissing him. She was angry that Anna was in this, but she didn't want to start another fight. As nina stopped, she remembered she had to be somewhere at this time.
 
 
"Oh, I have to get going." Nina said, jumping up off lee. So now that she was leaving, anna thought that she could have Lee to herself. Being kissed by her nice tasting lips, made Lee eager for more kissing. As he put his whine glass down, he eyed Anna and smacked his lips onto Hers. Anna loved kissing and making out with him, because she can have him all to herself. During their moment, Lee still couldn't stop thinking about the Blonde assassin. She was so wonderful and gorgeous. But he would never forget about anna. Never in his life.
 
 
 
 
A/N: I know it wasn't a good ending, but it was all I could do. So Please RxR