Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ What's going on here?? ❯ New friends and foes ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

This story is set in America. All the Chinese and Japanese students are transfer students.

“Asuka, give it back!” Ling Xiaoyu was jumping up high and crouching down low to try and get her schoolbook back off the school bully, Asuka Kazama.
“Ok,” Asuka brought the book down to Xiaoyu’s height, but jerked it back up again as she reached for it. Xiaoyu sighed.
“Asuka, give it back,” Ling heard a voice behind her. She turned to see the prettiest and richest girl in the school, Emilie Rochefort (aka. Lili), standing there, hands on hips.
“What are you gonna do, puny?” Asuka snorted. She sort of had a point. Lili was wearing a frilly mini skirt and a long sleeved matching shirt with a red tie and light red high heels. She wasn’t much taller than Xiaoyu.
Lili calmly walked over to where Asuka was standing, smirking. Then Lili grabbed Asuka’s arm and twisted it behind her own back.
“Hay-ai!”“Aaagh,” Asuka groaned. Then Lili flipped Asuka over her shoulder and she landed with a thump on the ground. Lili calmly took the book and handed it back to a very amazed Xiaoyu. Then she flipped her hair and walked away.
“My work here is done,” she said.
“Ai-ah,” Xiaoyu exclaimed, leaning over Asuka.

Chapter 1: Meeting Jin


“Lili?” Xiaoyu tapped the blonde on the shoulder. Her and Anna Williams were having a conversation about something, and Xiaoyu felt bad about disrupting them, but she had to thank Lili.
“We’re talking midget,” Anna said. “So beat it.”
“Anna,” Lili said. She turned to Xiaoyu. “What’s up?”
“Thanks for, um, getting my book back from Asuka this morning,” Xiaoyu said nervously. Lili nodded.
“It’s cool, Kazama has it coming to her,” said Lili. “It’s cool.”
“Yeah, she’s been that way ever since second grade!” Xiaoyu agreed.
“Why are you still here Ling Xiao-poo?” Anna said in a tone that made Xiaoyu feel dumb. She turned to walk away.
“Kid, wait,” Lili called. Ling turned. “Come sit with us!”
“You’re joking, right?” Anna laughed. “Lili, get real.” She turned and walked away.
“Gosh,” said Lili. “Attitude much?”

“And that’s how I learned to fight!” said Lili, gracefully landing on her feet like a cat.
“Wow!” Xiaoyu exclaimed. “I wish I could fight like that!”
“Practice makes perfect, remember?” Lili reminded her.
“I know, but sometimes… whoa,” Xiaoyu’s eyes bugged out of her head as a guy, a really cute guy, walked in the school gates. He looked around and when he saw Xiaoyu, he smiled at her.
“What?” Lili asked, turning. Her eyes locked on Jin’s then she quickly turned away.
“Jin Kazama?” She said. She rolled her eyes. “That’s Asuka Kazama’s cousin.”
“Oh,” said Xiaoyu. “I better not go there.”“Don’t even think about it, Xiao-poo,” said a voice behind her. Ling cringed.
“Uh oh, here comes big, sweaty, annoying trouble,” Lili said smartly, just loud enough for Asuka to hear her.
“Oh shut up Emilie Cockroach-Forte,” said Asuka, walking up to Lili.
“What’re you gonna do, eat me?” said Lili, laughing. Asuka went to punch her low, but Lili blocked it. She grabbed Asuka’s arm in a reverse attack and threw her to the ground. Then she grabbed the bully’s hair, twisted it around so Asuka was facing up, then smashed her leg down on her face.
“Ahhhhhhh!” Asuka exclaimed as she felt her nose crack. She hit the ground hard.
“Oh my…” Xiaoyu exclaimed. She ran over to Asuka. “Umm, are you okay?”
“No, I think it broke my nose…” Asuka said holding it. Wow, thought Xiaoyu, Even when she’s hurt she’s mean!
“I’m a she Kazama, she, as in girl,” Lili drew out the word girl, to make Asuka felt dumb.
“Lili?” A voice came from behind the three of them. Xiaoyu saw her friend cringe.
“Crap,” Lili stage whispered. She turned. “Heya Jin!”
“What the hell do you think you’re doing to my cousin?” he said fiercely.
“Look Jin, she just won’t leave my friends alone. I felt she had to be taught a lesson!” Lili replied. “Jin, Ling Xiaoyu. Xiao, Jin, by the way.” Xiaoyu blushed as Jin winked at her. “How’s it goin.” It wasn’t really a question; more of an acknowledgement, but it still made Ling’s heart jump.
“Jin, what are you doing? You seriously don’t wanna go out with…” Lili put her foot over Asuka’s mouth before she could finish.
“Irritating little thing,” she said under her breath.
“Emilie Rochefort, Jin Kazama, Ling Xiaoyu and Asuka Kazama, what on Earth is going on?” Mr. Dragonuv, the principal, came outside.
“Lili is beating up my cousin,” said Jin.
“Because she won’t leave my friends alone!” said Lili.
“Asuka stole my books and called me names, Lili was just trying to help,” said Xiaoyu.
“Mmm mmmph mmmm!!!” Asuka mumbled. Lili took her foot off the girls’ mouth.
“I did not steal Ling Xiaoyu’s book and when did I call her names?” said Asuka innocently. They all groaned.
“Asuka, you did steal my book,” said Xiaoyu quietly.
“Shut up Ling, if you want to live to see sunset tonight!” Asuka whispered to Xiaoyu whilst the principal questioned Lili.
“But Asuka, you did!” Xiaoyu said earnestly.
Asuka looked around, then did something weird. She threw herself to the ground and screamed. Everyone turned to look at her.
“What happened, Asuka?” said Mr. Dragonuv, puzzled. Asuka whimpered.
“She pushed me over!” she said, pointing to Ling Xiaoyu. Xiaoyu stared.
“I did not! She threw herself to the ground, sir!” said Xiaoyu, defending herself.
“No she didn’t,” Anna Williams came up. “Mr. Dragonuv, sir, I saw Xiaoyu push her,” she said.
“That’s it, Miss Ling, you’re off to my office. You too, Emile,” Mr. Dragonuv said, turning both girls around and leading them to the office. Lili turned around, and saw Asuka get up and smile wickedly at Anna. They high-fived quietly and then Asuka ran over to the principal.“Sir, what do I do about my nose?” she asked, holding it in fake pain. “Lili broke it, I think.”
The principal looked at Lili in shock, and then Asuka.“Go to the nurse, Asuka, she will fix it. As for you, Miss Rochefort, suspension, 2 weeks!” said Mr. Dragonuv. Lili rolled her eyes. Asuka just smiled.

“I can’t believe that Mr. Dragonuv gave you 2 weeks detention!” said Xiaoyu, as her and Lili lined up in the cafeteria for lunch.
“Well, I guess it’s better than suspension!” said Lili. After she had begged and cried, Mr. Dragonuv decided to give her detention instead.
“What do you have to do?” Xiaoyu asked, grabbing some meatloaf.
“Cafeteria duty, starting tomorrow at lunch,” said Lili, pulling a face. The cafeteria lady laughed.
“Good, I need some extra help!” she said, chuckling. Lili smirked at her. They sat down at a table and started to eat.
"Oh well, at least..." The doors banged open in the middle of Xiaoyu's sentence.
"Oh my god. Why does she have to be everywhere I go?" Lili threw her ice-cream down on her tray and rubbed her temples.
"Come on Lili, just try to resist it!" encouraged Xiaoyu, as Asuka and her little gang charged over to the line, eyeing Ling Xiaoyu and Lili on the way. There was one extra person in her little gang- Anna Williams.
"Ugh, Anna used to be my friend!" Lili complained. "Why does she have to take everything away from me?"
"Becuase she's a witch!" Christie Monteiro walked up with her boyfriend, Eddy Gordo, on her arm. She gestured to Lili if she could take a seat.
"Go ahead," said Lili, scooting over.
"Thanks," said Christie.
"I'll be back, babe," said Eddy, pulling away and walking over to the other side of the cafeteria, where his mates, Hwoarang, Jin and Steve are sitting.
"So, canteen duty, eh?" Christie said. Lili rolled her eyes.
"Yeah, but still, that girl's got it comin to her!" she said. The bell rang and the three girls got up and took their trays to the sink. Then, they walked off to class together.
Ling Xiaoyu smiled to herself. Even though the bully was on her tail, she still had three great friends to back her up. Yeah, life was cool.


OMG!! This is my first SUCCESFUL Tekken Fanfic in like, ever! I will introduce more characters in future chapters, and more relationships! Read and Reveiw, that would be great!!