Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ .... ❯ magical girl who-be whatty? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
AN: Ok umm ppl I'm doing an expirement... I'm taking requests as in if you dont like writing tell me your story idea and I'll write it for you! No charge at all! Rules are simple I'll take MILD lemons, no yaoi or Yuri, I will do gore and bloody stuff. You need to tell me the basic plot and what you want it toi be rated. What catigory it is in, and I can only do them on animes I watch, like SM, OLS, R1/2, YYH, DBZ, TM, Digimon, Card Captors, Yu-gi-oh, and Battle Angel/Gunnm. Ok I'll woirk on the request as fast as I can ok? Am I excptoing to get request? *shrugs* I dont know, thats the expirement I want to see if I get any.... Ok rules arent that simple! geesh give me a break...... NOW ON TO MY AWESOME STORY!!!!!!!!!

D.C.: Suru: Do I have to do this everytime?
Tenshi: YES!!!!!! ITS YOUR JOB!!!
Imo: Hurry up with disclaimer Suru!
Suru'::: What if I dont want too?
Hiei::: Do it or you get none of me!
Suru: yes sir! I do not own DBZ or TM! Ok there no owning no suing! P.S.: I do not own Hiei I wish I did *drools at a Hiei picture*


Another Gohan and Sasami ficcy!... OMG I'm obsessed!!!!! *_-

Chapter2: "Magical Girl Who-be Whaty?"

The Great Saiyaman floated above the city look for crimes to be made. He watched swiftly from corner to corner. "Look likes those crimnals have learn their lesson." He said with a laugh. His ear suddenl twitched as he saw a big explosion. "Ah hah!"

~

Three burgalars ran out of a bank one turned around a threw a gernade at the bank. "That should teach you!" He started to run away.

"Stop right there!" A voice yelled.

"What?!" The burgalars turned around to see the great saiyamab. "Who the heck are you?!"

"Protector of peace justice!" So on with his chant. "I am the great saiyaman!" He does his lil cheerleading act.

The burgalars stood there with a blank then bursted out in laughter. "Great Saiyaman ever think of being a clown a circus that cosumes perfect job." One of them mocked while laughing his hread off.

"Errrr...." The Great Saiyaman growled as flew and slammed his foot in the ground making a huge crack.

"AH!" The buragulars fell down. "He's a monster!"

Then the great saiyaman did his job he tied up the crpooks and waited for the police to pick them up.

~

Gohan ran into his classroom and took a seat by Sasami. "Sasami whats up?" He asked.

"Oh nothing really." Sasami said with a smile.

"Ok!" Gohan said.

~

Gohan ran out of school went behind a building and pressed a button. He turned into the Great Saiyaman instantly. He flew off on patrol. As he flew he heard gun fire. He looked down.

10 men were at with a gun fight. Shooting at eachother.

the GS (Great Saiyaman) flew at them ready to stop then finally he was close anough when,...

"Stop right there!" A femine voice said.

The boys looked up to see a girl with long blue hair. "Whoa!" The whistled. "Whats up baby!" One of them yelled.

The girl darted her eyes open revealing them to be a pinkish color. "I am Magical girl Pretty Sammy and I am here to stop this reckless fighting!" She yelled.

The boys looked up and one said. "Magical girl who-be whaty?"

"Magical girl Pretty Sammy!" She yelled.

"Ok whatever you wont be able to stop us!" One laughed.

"Oh is that right! Well take this!" She put up her wand and it created a electrical ring. "Ring catch fire!" The ring flew down and multiplied. One by one they trapped the boys. "Now time to go to the big house!" She smiled as she lifted up her hands in all the men in the rings started floating. She smiled. "Pretty transportation!" She teleported the men to jail. She smiled triumphantly.

The GS couldnt believe his eyes this girl got the criminals and was even controlling her ki. "Hey!" He yelled to Pretty Sammy.

"Yeah?" Pretty Sammy turned around.

"Good job I would've caught them but you know I guess you beat me here!" Gohan said with a laugh.

Pretty Sammy smiled. "I have to go bye... what is your name?"

"The Great Saiyaman." He said.

"Oh... ok bye Great Saiyaman." She said while winking at him. She flew off in the sky.

The GS smiled at her then continued his patrol.

~

Sasami yawned as she fell back on a chair. "Yugi did anyone call?" She asked.

"No." Yugi simply replied. "No one except Ryoko she wanted to know how doing and that she and Tenchi are going to come visit."

"Good I miss her and Tenchi." Sasami said with a smile. Tenchi married Ryoko a couple years back and they are so happy together. It was good times and Sasami wanted it to stay like this always.

"I cant wait to see them either." Yugi said. "Well get to see Mayuka and lil Nagisa again."

"Yea." Sasami said. "Last time i saw them Nagisa was still a babe now she 3 years old."

Yugi smiled she'd never ever forget the day Sasami saved her from the evil in her heart.

Sasami stood up and got in the covered. "Want to play some checkers?" She asked.

"Yea sure!" Yugi said walking to her.

~

Gohan raced Goten in a field. Goten looked at him. "So Gohan your entering the tournament?" Goten asked.

"Yep!" Gohan piped as he tackled his lil brother and started tickling him.

"Goha *laugh* Gohan *laugh* Ple*laugh* please sto*laugh* stop!" Goten said laughimng as he tried to get free.

"Say it!" Gohan said with a laugh.

"I*laugh* I give!" Goten yelled.

"Ok." Gohan smiled and stopped tickling him.

"Do you think I can join the tournament too?" Goten asked.

"I dont know mom nopt like that..." He thought of the what Chichi would do.

~his image~
"MY LIL BABY GOTEN FIGHTING!!!!!!" Chichi yelled. "NEVER!!!!!!!!!"
~end image~

"She probably freak!" Gohan said with a laugh.

Goten laughed to. He loved his brother so much.

"Ok Goten lets train!" Gohan turned Super Saiyan.

"Ok!" goten piped.

"Ok!"

~

Videl looked at her dad. "So father are you going train for the tournament?" She asked Hercule Satan.

"No." Hercule said sipping some tea and watching TV.

Videl looked at her father. "But you need to train or you might not win." She said frowning but really smiling at herself in the inside.

"Videl hunny no one can be I'm strongest man on Earth!" Hercule said in a cocky voice.

"Ok father..."

~

Sasami studied the checkers then jumped four of Yugi's guys. "King me!"

"No way! thats your third king!" Yugi yelled.

Sasami just giggled.

"Ok lets see..." Yugi looked at the board she had one guy left and Sasami had five guys left. She moved her piece.

Sasami automaticaly jumped her guy. "I win!" Shew piped.

"NO!!!!!!"

~

Some guy held a gun to the mayor's head. "Give us the money!" He yelled.

"Hold on were getting it" the police yelled while hiding behind there cars.

"Hold your horses gentlemen I have a better idea." Pretty Sammy appeared. "I am Magical girl Pretty Sammy! And I shall stop you!"

The men looked up and the last thing you heard scream and the policememn cheering.

~

The great Saiyaman threw some tied up crooks on the ground. "That will do." He flew off as the police came and caught the men.

~

Sasami ran into the school buliding. "I'm late great!" She yelled when she notice Gohan running in the hall too.

"You late too?" he asked.

"Yes.. c'mon lets hurry!" Sasami said Yugi running by them.

"I'll see you later!" Yugi ran into her classroom.

Gohan and Sasami skidded into their classrooms.

"Miss Jurai, Mr. Son uyou are late please take a seat now!" The english teacher scolded.

"Yes ma'am" they said at the time and sat down.

~

Pretty Sammy looked at some men stealing. "Stop right there!" She yelled.

"Yea do stop!" The GS yelled.

Pretty Sammy looked at the GS. "You get the crooks over there and I'll get the crooks over here!" She piped.

"Ok!"

Pretty Sammy trapped the guys in her eltrical rings while Gohan tied the others up. Then Police came and picked them up.

~

Pretty Sammy was flying away when Gohan flew up to her. "WAIT!" He yelled.

"What?" Pretty Sammy askred.

"We make a pretty good team and I was thinking... well,,, ummm want to be partners?" He put his hand out.

Sasami looked at the hand and smiled. "Yes." She shook his hand.

To BE Continued!!!!!

Everyone reading gets tears in there eyes and starts yelluing "WE WANT MORE WE WANT MORE GOSAMI!!!!!!!!!"

Suru-beri the queen of Gosami looks at them. "CANT I HAVE SOME TIME TO THINK OF WHAT TO RIGHT NEXTS!!!! YOU"LL GRET YOUR GOSAMI SOON SO BE patient!" She then waves ?"Laters!"

~Suru-beri-chan ^_*