Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Factory ❯ She's So High ( Chapter 10 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

She's So High
I: Little Princess:
Emily Bellman had it all. Money, looks, charm, popularity, and status. She became a Factory darling. Because of that, she got away with many things…
II: Living Arrangement:
Emily didn't live at the Stardust Factory. Not many stars did. Andy set Emily up in a pricey apartment suite. This place was SWEET! Emily's apartment had the whole view of the city. Seven bedrooms, four bathrooms, three walk-in closets, and a huge studio. Price for the mini-diva to live at Koneko Hana: all on Andy! That's right! Andy paid for that apartment every month. Mind you, Emily didn't live alone. She had a chaperone with her. His name was Tojo Isao. You guessed it, he was one of Andy's old friends. The artist asked his friend to take Ms. Emily under his wing. Isao accepted graciously.
Now, Emily and Isao had a manager-star relationship. Most of the time, they got along. However, Emily occasionally acted like a diva. So much so that it drove Isao crazy almost every single day. Yet, he enjoyed having her around. Got to throw in some adventure, yeah?
III: Schedule:
Emily's day went like this:
7:30 a.m.: Get up
8:00 a.m.: Get ready for school
8:35 a.m.: School
Noon: Lunch
3:00 p.m.: Homework
5:00 p.m.: Dinner
6:00 p.m.: Work
9:00 p.m.: Party
1:00 a.m.: Bed
This is every week. Busy week for a thirteen-year-old, huh? Never a moment's rest either.
IV: California Style:
Emily was a clothes horse. She looked stylish in anything she wore. Her clothes were highly pricy. She was her own stylist. Emily had great taste. Her clothes always fit the occasion.
Emily wore designer jeans and flirty tops for causal times. Shorts and tank tops on weekends. Emily looked like a star in the clubs and at parties. She even made her school uniform look sexy. Everyone always had their eyes on Emily Bellman. She might as well be on the cover of a fashion magazine. However, some of the teachers and adults thought that she dressed a little too mature for her age. Aw, what do they know? Emily looked hot!
V: Her Bonds:
Emily loved everybody. She had many dates, admirers, and crushes. They all wanted her. Easy to see why. She's young, loose, and beautiful. Emily knew that too well. So what to do with such knowledge? Run with it!
Emily did so proudly. She got many men and boys to buy things for her. They did so happily. The heiress went on many dates. There in even hints she had taken it all the way a couple of times. The last part can't be confirmed, however.
Either way, Emily had the boys wrapped her little finger.
VI: Simon:
Ah, Simon! How Emily loved to mess with him! Why? Oh… no reason. He's cute, true. There might be some attraction there… Yet, Emily doesn't go all out. Why? Nia? Who could say? Emily just flirted with Simon like crazy! Good luck, boy! You're going to need it!
VII: Party Nights:
Every night, Emily loved to party. She could be seen in every club in Neo-Tokyo. Special treatment embraced her here too. Cuts to the front of the line, VIP passes, no id checks, drinks on the house, and center of attention all night long. Add that with the rest, easy to see why she is the princess of Neo-Tokyo.
VIII: Put it All Together:
Spoiled, bitchy, brat, rich bitch, user, evil, hussy, call her what you will. Emily will get what she wants in the end. That's just how she is.
Black Rabbit