Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Factory ❯ Rumors and Gossip ( Chapter 34 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Rumors and Gossip
I: Pandora + Evan:
Evan didn’t talk to Pandora all morning. Naturally, she wondered why.
“Evan,” she said. “What’s the matter with you?” He looked so cold at her.
“How was your night last night?” he asked. Pandora paused.
“Good,” she said. “Why?”
“Do anything special?”
Pandora blinked. “What are you talking about?”
He glanced over at her. “Do you enjoy your drive last night?”
His girlfriend’s body went stiff. “Drive? What drive?”
He completely whipped around to her. “You were out with him, weren’t you?”
“Out with who?!?”
“Hunter! That tosser!”
“He’s not a tosser!”
“You’re sleeping with him, huh?!? Huh?!?”
“No!” She felt herself getting angry. “Don’t you trust me?!?”
Evan snorted at her. “No!” Then, he stormed off to his classes without her. Pandora stood there, pissed off. She threw her books to the ground.
“Fine, fuck you!” she cried. As she walked off to her own classes, people began to talk.
II: Jenny:
Jenny looked through her closet for something to wear tonight. “Oh, Pandi…” she said. “What have you gotten yourself into now?”
She drew out a puffy black skirt and put it on. “Playing two boys at once. Shame, shame.”
Jenny pulled out to corset tops. One red and black with red trimming. She held each one up to her chest. “Careful now, you’re turning out to be a little slut.”
A giggle filled the room. On went the black corset with red trimming. She pulled out black fishnet stockings. “But really, you’re just a good girl.”
Jenny knelt down and grabbed a pair of black high-heeled boots. “A good girl mixed up in a wild world. We all know you can’t handle it.”
She put on her make-up. First came black lipstick. “You better get out while you still can.”
Next some glittery mascara. “Because otherwise…”
After a little rose red blush, Jenny stuck black magnolias in her pinned back hair. “You’ll be sucked into the heart of darkness with no way out.”
Jenny smiled at her complete look before heading out the door.
III: Savannah and Jamaica:
Savannah turned to her fat friend with a grin on her face. “Pandora’s playing both Hunter and Evan.”
Jamaica turned to her, “No.”
“Oh yeah, honey!”
“Oh that little slut!”
“I know, right.”
“What does Hunter see in her?”
“Who knows?”
“She’s just a plump little goody-goody!”
“Hey now, I’m plump!”
“Not you. You’re hot in a plump way.”
“That’s better!”
“You can be such bitch sometimes.”
“Oh, yes I can!”
“But what of that little slut?”
“Hmm… How long will she last now?”
“I give her one week.”
“Yeah!”
Both took another drink of sake.
IV: Ophelia:
Ophelia sneered as she looked out the window. “They always pay so much damn attention to her!”
One sip. “I do way more than her!”
Two sips. “I model, I act, and I might even try singing.”
Three sips. “And what does she do?”
Four sips. “All that little hussy does is design clothes.”
Five sips. “Okay, so she does a little acting, but it’s not as good as mine!”
Half a bottle. “She’s just trying to take all of the good men for herself.”
Finish one bottle and more onto the second one. “That hussy has so many guys after her. Evan, Hunter, Ian, and maybe even Andy!”
She clutched the bottle as tight as she could. Her hand became pale as it shook. “No! I won’t let some slut take him away from me! Ever!”
One big gulp of sake. “You’re going down Pandora fucking Wolfe! You’ll be flying back to England when I get done with you!”
V: Hunter:
Hunter on his bed. Pandora was good last night. Really good! The first time was okay, but it keeps getting better with each time we do it. Last night was an A-. Too bad I couldn’t shove in my cock as well.
He rolled over on his bed. The people are talking now. Some people even think that we’re together now. I don’t really mind; let them talk! Pandora, on the other hand, is not taking this so well. Evan’s pissed at her. The poor sod’s not talking to her at all. He might even dump her.
Hunter checks his phone. No new calls or texts. If that happens, that won’t be exciting. The lad should at least fight back for her. I want a challenge! He needs to man up or Pandora will be lost to him because of me. I’ve already been through that. It’s too easy.
He set his phone back down. Evan, man up or she’ll leave you for me!
VI: Our Lips are Sealed:
Everyone around Pandora and Evan keep talking. Everyone now has some sort of an idea what happened now.
“Did she cheat on him?”
“It was with that actor from the Factory, right?”
“Who was he?”
“I heard it was Hunter Turner.”
“Hunter Turner? That Irish hottie? How the hell did she score him?”
“Did she bribe him or something?”
“They went out on a drive.”
“No way!”
“Yeah. He even fingered her in the car.”
“Lucky bitch!”
“She has both Hunter and Evan!”
“Both Evan might dump her now that she’s a cheat.”
“Poor Evan!”
“Hey if he leaves her, I’ll take him!”
Evan and Pandora didn’t even appear together for the rest of the day. Why would they? The stares just made it worse.
VII: Simple Tokyo:
Neo-Tokyo isn’t the only one with gossip problems. Simon has been dealing with this quite a bit lately. What has been his problem? Let’s just say it involves a Factory star named Emily Bellman.
She always shows up around him. That girl always hits on him. Simon couldn’t remember a time where she didn’t try to lean, grope, and kiss on him. She didn’t even seem to care that he had a girlfriend or not. This led to people talking about her being his girl on the side. Simon fought to tell everyone that wasn’t true. Too bad Emily didn’t really help him out.
“Are you sleeping with him?” Simon’s classmates always asked her. She would just smile and shrug at them. Simon just doesn’t know how to handle it. He wants to tell her to stop, but he can’t do it in a way that would make him come off as a rude bastard. And how could he get to listen without being all handsy on him? Simon fell back on the grass yard behind the school.
What am I going to do?!?, he thought with his back broken out into sweat. Yes, what to do indeed?
VIII: You All Talk Too Much:
Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk.
Why don’t you all just shut the fuck up?
Black Gossip