Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Factory ❯ Simon and Emily I ( Chapter 40 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Simon and Emily I
I: Simon:
He’s grown into quite a handsome man. All of the ladies can’t help but to notice him. Before they avoided because he smelled funny and never really took a bath because he worked in the tunnels all day. After seven years and life on the surface, he turned into a dreamboat. He couldn’t remember a day when a girl didn’t hit on him. They whispered about him and giggled as he passed them by. Even a small number of them tried to ask him out.
“Sorry,” he would casually reject them. “I already have a girlfriend.” His heart only belonged to Nia. Their stable relationship began seven years ago. She may be naïve, but she had a good heart. Kei and Conrad constantly teased them about being a cute couple.
“Two are so sweet that it’s icky!” Kei said aloud. Simon’s cheeks would turn just as red. Nia naturally didn’t understand what any of it meant. She looked over at her boyfriend.
“Why is it?” she asked. Simon quickly shook his head.
“It’s nothing!” he yelled. Never the less, they made for a cute couple growing up. Simon even proposed to Nia. At first she didn’t understand how he said, but after everything was cleared up, she said yes.
However, that love ended up being put to a strenuous test.
II: Emily:
Every man wants her. Emily takes delight in knowing this. Ever since she was thirteen, the little diva lived the wild life. Men practically gave her anything that she wanted. She had Andy to thank for that. He took her out of California and gave her a world of excitement. Now, she craved it almost every day.
At age twenty-one, one would believe that Bellman-san would slow down and grow up. Yes, she grew up, but didn’t slow down. Being older gave her the opportunity to be wilder than she was in her teens. With age, came more chances to explore something new. Maybe, discover something that she had overlooked before. A better way to put it would be “someone that she toyed with before.” Only one guy sat at number one at that list.
III: First Encounter:
“Emily? What are doing here? How have you been?”
“Fine, and how are you?”
“I’m good, I guess. Why are you here?”
“You don’t sound too happy to see me.”
“What do you want?”
“What do you mean?
“You know talk to me unless you want something. Now, what do you want?”
“Oh, Simon, you’re so mean!”
“Emily, I don’t have time for this.”
The spoiled sighed and shook her head. “Fine, meet me at Pink Lemonade tonight. You won’t disappoint me, will you?” Her nails gently teased along his ear and neck. Simon’s spine broke down into shivers. He nodded in place of speaking. Emily gave him a devilish smirk.
“Good boy.” She turned and walked out of the mall. Simon stared at her ass as she walked away. Something in his gut screamed, “Run!” at the top of its lungs.
IV: Struggling:
-Simon-
I thought she would’ve moved on by now. Why is she coming back for me after all of these years? She’s gotten worse too. Nia was just in the store behind us and Emily just walked up to me and started hitting on me. She didn’t even care who saw us. Oh, this is bad! If I go see her, it’ll end up like the old days.
No! I can’t play around like this! I’m getting married to my girlfriend. That would be cheating. I have to break it to her. I’ll just meet her and tell her that I am engaged.
I don’t think I’m ready for this.
V: Second Encounter:
9:00 p.m.
Simon walked into the pink-glittered, looking for the predator named Emily. By now, he knew how she operated in his game. This background played into her very trap. Simon went over his own rules in his head.
No alcohol, don’t take too long, don’t play the game, and walk away before it’s too late.
With that all in mind, Simon walked over to bar as if on instinct. As he predicted, Emily sat waiting with her drinking. She turned and saw him. The thin vixen gave a little wave.
“Simon!” she called. “Over here!” He did his best to a sturdy poker face as he made his way to the bar.
“Can I get you anything?” the bar tender asked. Simon shook his head.
“Nothing for me,” he said. “I won’t be staying long.” The bar tender and went back to work. Simon turned his attention back to Emily.
“I am engaged,” he said. The man waited for her to respond. Emily picked up the cherry in her drink and put it in her mouth. She sucked on it before breaking it off from the stem.
“I’m marrying my girlfriend,” Simon tried again.
“I heard you,” Emily replied. The man stared her down.
“Well?” he asked.
“Good for you,” she said. Simon somehow had a bad feeling about this.
“I won’t cheat on her with you,” he pressed one.
“It’s not cheating,” she said. “I’m just going to borrow you for the night. I promise I’ll give you back in one piece.” Simon shook his head.
“You’re missing my point here,” he said.
“No, I understood you,” Emily replied, “And I still am going to borrow you.”
“I can’t do this to Nia…” he said. Emily moved in and gave him a ten-second kiss on the lips. Simone tried to push her off, but her hands caught his wrists. The mischievous vixen looked up at him with a smirk.
“Just for tonight,” she whispered. Simon knew how this game worked. One night will turn into two, then two will turn into six, and before he knew, he would be dragged into a full affair with this woman. Simon tried to push her off again.
“I said no,” he said. Too bad, that just felt on deaf ears.
VI: You Love This Ass:
Time rushed by in circles. He led her out of the club and into the nearest club. She climbed into his lap and kissed him on the lips again. He reluctantly put his hand to her lower back. She already started the game.
The ticking clock led them back to his place. Nia’s not home tonight. He counted that as a saving grace in this round. She pushed him up against the wall in the front entrance and kissed him again. He just took it in all helplessness. Her hands made quick work with unbuttoning his shirt.
The ticking clock pushed all the way to the bedroom. She shoved down in hunger on the sheets below. He looked up already too caught up in the game as she slid off her dress. She counted down to second that she would claim her victory in this round. He shut his eyes and took it. She will not listen otherwise. So, he tries to forget about Nia and humor his soon-to-be lover.
VII: Atomic:
At two in the morning, Simon sat up in bed panting with the sheets covering his lap. The trauma of what he had done lingered on in the wee hours. Emily wandered out of the kitchen wearing one of Nia’s robes, sipping grape juice in a colored tumbler glass. She leaned against the bedroom door.
“Really pure house here,” she said. “No drugs, no alcohol, no cigarettes. The closet thing I could find to booze is this grape juice in the fringe.” She took another sip of juice.
“Really wholesome house,” the spoiled princess added. She looked over and saw Simon sitting in bed, still in shock. Emily walked over and climbed into bed with him. She rubbed on his shoulders.
“It’s okay,” she whispered. “I’m just borrowing you for the night. I’m not going to steal you away.” Simon still couldn’t move from the shock.
VIII: Dangerous Games:
One night opened another series of game between Simon and Emily behind Nia’s back. Everyone can already guess that nothing good will come out of the final round.
Black Games