Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Factory ❯ Ophelia in Love ( Chapter 66 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Ophelia in Love

I: Spoiled Princess:

Ophelia will be on her way soon. She's already thirty. Andy's lost interest in her. Was he really interested in her in the first place? To her, he was. She wasn't going to listen to anyone telling her otherwise. This man was her world. Ophelia would do anything for him. And I mean anything.

Now that Pandora was gone, Ophelia could focus her energy on Andy and her work. Lately, the latter started drying up. She was thirty after all. Once you hit the big three-o, it was over. Ophelia rightfully believed this to be bullshit. Still, she wasn't going to let that get to her. Which was why she needed this project. She has to give it her all. This was for Andy. She had to make him proud. She would win his love.

Despite her drive and ambition, there had to be a limit. How long before she reached hers?

II: Shooting Day:

This is another day of shooting. Her part was coming up next. She had on her favorite green dress for this. The model/actress just had to go all out for this. She even had feathers in her hair. Andy was supposed to walk into her section and ask her a couple of questions. It took days for them to get to this part. Now she was ready.

Ophelia lifted her head when she heard the door open.

“Action,” Ian said. Ophelia's cheeks turned pink as Andy walked into room.

“Some angels have higher value,” he said. “They don't have to be holy or pure. Some people think that's what makes them flawed. I have to disagree. Case and point, here is one right now.” Andy turned to Ophelia.

“Enter, our dear angel, Ophelia,” he said. She lifted her chin.

“Good evening,” she said. He reached forward and caressed her cheek. Her heart quickened in her chest.

“What brings you to my Factory, angel?” he asked. Ophelia moved her hand to her chest.

“My love for you,” she said. He tucked her hair behind her right ear. The actress fought down the urge to kiss him.

“Tell me about yourself,” he said.

“I am an actress and a model,” Ophelia said. “I love pretty clothes and I beautiful life.”

“I see,” he said. The actress giggled. This was going to last for six more lines. She was going to hate when he moved on. But that was the scene. Somehow, that wasn't enough.

III: Better Offers:

Her career isn't fully dead yet. Ophelia had been getting secret offers from France. A romantic comedy, to be exact. Not her style, but Ophelia needed to take anything these days. The role wasn't that bad either. She wasn't exactly the star, but she would have a big role. The director said that she had the looks. Plus, she still had game. Thirty was not a problem for her. Plus, she still had her looks from when she was twenty. The partying and drugs hadn't hit yet.

She might as well take it. Because…

IV: Sudden Shock:

The news came as a shock on the first day. At first, they tried to brush it off as rumors. But as the days wore on, it started to look true. Most of them had concerns on where they would go next. Ophelia's heart sank when she heard the news.

“But why?” she asked. Andy looked her in the eye.

“I feel like it's been time,” he said.

“Is something wrong?” she asked. He gently took her by the hands. Ophelia went quiet as she blushed.

“We have everything under control,” he said. “You don't need to worry. You just need to do your part on the project.” That was all it took. Ophelia's face turned red.

“Okay,” she said. And then things went back to the status quo the next day. But how long was that going to last?

V: Aging Star:

Thirty isn't old. Tell that to the Japanese. A woman is past her sell by date when she turns twenty-five. Ophelia wrinkled her nose. The “younger” models always commented on her age.

“Are those wrinkles under your eyes?” one of them asked the other day. Ophelia glared at her.

“No,” she hissed. If one model commented on how old she looked…

It wasn't just the younger models either.

When even the casting director doesn't want to sleep with her anymore, that's when it was time to hang it up. Like hell Ophelia was going to do that. In this case, she might have a choice. Suddenly, Paris looked so much better. Andy didn't mind it either. In fact, she had already wrapped up her part. There was no point of hanging around anymore.

Maybe it's time to head to Paris for that movie.

VI: The Last Night:

She just had to do it. If she could have one night with Andy, it would make it matter.

The actors wrapped up their part in three weeks. Ophelia already did her modeling part too. She was the lead in that project. The model decided that this would be her last night with the Factory. Andy was almost done with her anyway.

The Factory had a party for the actors that night. Just the usual antics. Drinking, drugs, sex, and dancing. Ophelia stood off to the corner with her eyes on Andy. She licked her lips as she kept her eyes on him. Already, her plans formed in her head. She would have to take her chance tonight. The model would have to get him alone. Ophelia noticed Ian and Eric with him. (This was days before Eric's death.) She frowned and took a drink. She hated to wait.

As the night wore on, Ophelia made her way to Andy. Ian went off somewhere for the night. Now, it was just Eric and Andy together. Ophelia glared at the drag queen. Couldn't that washed-up has been take a hint? The model forced herself to calm down. This will make it worth it. Ophelia finished off her second drink.

Close to midnight, she was finally by Andy's side. She didn't keep track of how or when this happened. Ophelia was happy that it did. He didn't even try to stop her either. She turned to him, face inches from his.

“I love you, Andy,” Ophelia whispered. She leaned in and kissed him on the lips. He didn't push her off. In fact, the director didn't do anything. They ended up on a mattress in the middle of the room. Not that anyone was going to mind. Ophelia sat up and took off her short silver dress. He looked up at her with his eyebrow raised.

“I love you!” she shouted. She finally got to live out her fantasy. Andy just laid there and took it. Ophelia was the only one enjoying this. She couldn't make out what he was thinking. By this point, it didn't matter. They wouldn't see each other again after tonight.

Ophelia cuddled up next to him as she went to sleep.

VII: The Princess is Gone:

Ophelia slipped out in the early morning hours. She got dressed and blew a kiss to Andy. They said that she went behind the couch and took a dump as a way to leave a piece her forever. This has never been confirmed or denied. Either way, she was gone by the time everyone else got up. The first thing they noticed that it had gotten quieter.

Ophelia wound up in the airport waiting for the next flight to France.

VIII: Breathing Easy:

She's gone now. That's another star that left. Everyone is starting to leave one way or another. It's all started to speed down towards a fiery end. It's only a matter of time…

Black Princess