Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Trail: Shin Heart ❯ Vol. Two, Chapter Sixteen: Hell Fight ( Chapter 16 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Hell Fight
Motoko shut “her” eyes and looked around in Spike's head. The first level was pitch black. The demon focused “her” energy into the core of target's mind. A little bit of warmth began to circle within “her” own body. “She” smirked at the access. “Perfect,” Motoko thought. “Now, to find that cutey-pie angel!” “She” slowly pushed herself in through the barrier. The warmth grew into a deep, blurry haze. Motoko focused “her” gaze even harder. “She” had to focus her journey just right to find Amadeus. That angel was locked inside of this human. Time to set him free.
Motoko's face appeared in Spike's soul. Shards of a dim light sailed round and round faster than DSL. The demon's blackish-grey eyes looked around intently. “Come on!” “she” thought. “I know you're here somewhere. Reveal yourself!” Then, the demon felt a slight tingle come all over his body.
“There!” Motoko exclaimed. A brightly lit core stood out from the others. The face sailed towards the core. Motoko's whole body formed.
“Amadeus!!!” “she” yelled. The demon sailed towards the core and flew inside.
Silence. Just white and silence. Motoko scanned the space for the source. The heat began to rise on “her” skin.
“Come out Amadeus!!!” “she” yelled. “Come out and show yourself!” The core bled out a violent blast of light. Motoko looked like “she” was going to come.
“Oh yeah!!!” “she” yelled. The light of the core folded away to reveal Amadeus floating before the demon. He looked as if he was in a coma. The old angel slowly opened his eyes. Motoko smiled as “she” drew out the scythe that she had on her back.
“So,” “she” said. “We meet at last.” Amadeus stared at him as if he didn't want to be woken up for a frivolous greeting of this kind.
“Who the hell are you?” the angel asked. The demon gave him a comedic, girly smile.
“I'm Motoko!” “she” cheered. “Leader of Hell's seventh circle!” *Sweat drop on Amadeus' head*
“But… you're a guy dressed like a woman!” he said. Motoko gave him a sharp look.
“Hey, I look hot!” he yelled. “This is my best uniform for this occasion!” “Right…” Amadeus thought, skeptically.
“What do you want?” he asked. Motoko cleared his throat.
“I am here to challenge you to a duel,” he said.
“Why?” the angel asked, trying to stay polite.
“Don't ask questions!” the demon yelled. “Just accept this duel and become a man!” *Sweat drop on Amadeus' head* “I am a man,” he thought. Something told him that this idiot wasn't going to go away quietly. Oh well, only one way to fix this. The angel turned to the cross-dressing demon.
“Fine,” he said. “I accept your challenge. But I will not fight you as my true self. I will fight you in my current form.” Motoko frowned at him.
“What?!?” he yelled. “Why?!? This is an outrage!!!” Amadeus smiled and shook his head.
“Sorry,” he said. “That's how it is now. Take it or go away.” The demon sighed.
“Fine!” Motoko mumbled. The demon closed his eyes and held out his scythe. He chanted a few words, his body lightened up and vanished into thin air.
Outside, Spike snapped right out. Motoko stood before him, smiling.
“Hello there, cutey-pie!” he said. It took the cowboy to grasp what just happened.
“What the hell?!?” he blurted out. “What just happened?” The demon licked his lips at him.
“I just saw inside your soul,” he said. “Now, it's time to fight!” Spike blinked at first before drawing out his gun. The demonic cross-dresser smirked at him.
“That's a good boy,” he said. Motoko sailed forward with the scythe. Spike ducked and aimed for the fake breast. He slapped Motoko back and sent him flying. The skirt flying upwards gave Spike a disturbing shock.
“You're a… guy?!?” he yelled. The demon sat up and shook his head. He covered his privates with his skirt.
“Yeah, so?” he challenged. “That is so rude to hit a lady!” *Sweat drop on Spike's head* “What's with this fucking moron?” he thought. Motoko leapt up to his feet.
“That was good,” he said. “You caught me off guard from going in your soul.” He brushed his skirt off and sheathed his scythe on his back.
“Now level the playing field here!” the demon called. He got into his fighting stance.
“Bring it, cutey!” Motoko challenged. Spike rolled his eyes. Why did this stupid game have to continue? Anything to shut this pest up.
“Whatever,” the cowboy mumbled. The boys went right into the fight. They nearly seemed evenly matched at first. Then, Spike tripped up Motoko and knocked him to the ground. Motoko smirked at him.
“Oh no you don't, girlfriend!” he exclaimed. The demon grabbed Spike by the leg and tried to pull him down. The cowboy managed to kick him away as fast as he could. Motoko just lied there on his back laughing, before he got up.
“Whew!” he said. “That was great!” Spike gave him an odd look. What was with this guy? Motoko brushed himself off and smirked at the cowboy.
“That's good for now,” he said. The demon walked over to Spike. They were now inches away from each other. He leaned in close to Spike's ear.
“I'll be back for you later, girlfriend,” Motoko whispered. Then, he licked Spike on the ear before he vanished into the sky. The cowboy flinched at the last gesture.
“Yuck!” he yelled. “What the fuck was all of that about?!?” Spike happened to look up and see people from inside the bar staring at him. He gave them all an icy glare and they turned back to what they were doing. Spike breathed out and reached into his jacket. He pulled out a fresh cigarette and lit it up. The smoke seemed to rise and float away with that battle. But yet, Spike knew that he would be seeing that weirdo again pretty soon—against his will or not. So, he and Sakura better watch out.
See You in Space Cowboy