The Legend Of Zelda Fan Fiction ❯ Legend of Zelda: Chosen of Destiny ❯ Fun in the Sun, Heartbreak Under the Stars ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
 
“Where did it go?!?!?! I know I put them on the windowsill to cool! Where did they go?!?!”
 
“Oh you mean these yummy cookies Azalea?”
 
Azalea gasped when she saw Astrid nibbling on the cookies she worked hard on baking. She had used her grandmother's family recipe to perfect her cookies and now the greedy redhead was munching away on them. “You're gonna pay!!!”
 
“Bring it on short stuff!”
 
Azalea growled at Astrid and her mother's plants that were outside shot up from their beds and strangled Astrid. He choked on the plants and tried to rip them away from his throat but they held tight onto him. Azalea laughed as she watched her mother's plants move under her control. Maybe that would teach Astrid to keep sticky fingers off her cookies. “Are you sorry now?”
 
“No way!!”
 
Astrid burned the plants that held him, took another cookie and bolted out of the back door. Azalea chased after him and was able to stop him by hurling her Forest Cry attack at him. “Damnit! If you weren't on our side I'd roast you tiny butt!”
 
“I'd like to see you try ya cookie thief!”
 
“Oh yeah, well eat this, Flame Dancer!”
 
“Forest Cry!!”
 
Azalea and Astrid shot their attacks at each other but they cancelled each other. Azalea readied herself for a showdown with Astrid while he did the same. The two charged at one another but stopped and jumped aside to avoid being hit by Azmara's fire. “Enough, both of you stop this now.” Azmara told them. Azalea and Astrid turned to Azmara with sweet smiles and sparkling eyes. “We were just playing. Hehehehe.”
 
“Well both of you need to save up your strength. Raion is still out there and ready to make our lives a living hell.”
 
“Oh yeah speaking of which! Link, man I got something for you.”
 
Astrid tossed the red medallion at Link and smiled. “That's for you man. Just think of it as the bond between brothers you know. You're not in this alone.”
 
Link humbly accepted the Medallion and set it in the case beside Azalea's. He looked at the two medallions then at the two sages. “He's right. We're here by your side.” Azalea added. Link turned to Azmara, who had nothing to say but offered him a reassuring nod. She too would stand by him and together, they'd find the other four sages. “All for one and one for all right you guys?” Azmara asked.
 
“That's too cheesy these days. Let's turn up the heat and melt a few bad guys. Raion better not come back or use I'll shove my flame up his ass. Hahahaha!”
 
“What is so funny?”
 
Everyone turned to see Misami standing behind them with her hands on her hips. Everyone shook their head at her with silly grins while a sweat drop dripped down the back of her head. “Right… well if you guys aren't doing anything important I came to collect you so that we may go to the beach.” Misami said. Azalea jumped up cheerfully, shouting about a day at the beach. She immediately ran inside to find her bathing suit. Astrid grabbed Link by the wrist and dragged him off to his car. They'd have to return to his apartment so that they could have swimming trunks for the beach. “Misami thanks for taking us to the beach. This is going to be so much fun!”
 
“I know hun, just leave it to Misami Hirogi to make a day exciting. With her good looks and father's wealth behind her. So go get dressed and meet me in the limo.”
 
Azmara ran inside and up the stairs to her room in search of her bathing suit and towel. When she gathered all that she needed, she met back downstairs and Azalea and Misami. Azalea was dressed in her favorite yellow bathing suit with her cheetah sunglasses resting on the top of her head. Azmara was dressed in her one piece, strapless suit with sandals and a white towel wrapped around her waist. She took of own sunglasses and put them on top of her head. “Let's go ladies.” She said to them. Misami led the way to her limousine and had the driver take her, Azmara and Azalea to the beach. To their surprise, Astrid and Link were already there, sitting at the restaurant near the beach. They were holding up drinks and waving them in the air while screaming for the three girls. “Ladies!!! Come on up have a drink! Relax a little! Misami, babe you and I have a drink to share.”
 
“Oh shut up Astrid. You're such a flirt.”
 
Astrid winked and went over to wrap his arm around Misami's waist. He led her away from the restaurant to so that they could have some quality time alone without the company of Link, Azalea or Azmara. Astrid owed Misami that time and now was the perfect opportunity to take the chance. “I'm so glad we're alone now. I've wanted to be alone with you for a while but I haven't been able to find the time. Good thing we're together now right?”
 
“Yeah yeah whatever Astrid.”
 
“Babe come on you know I dig you. Quit hiding it and admit that you like me. Tell you what babe, tonight after we leave the beach, we'll go over to the café and I'll put something really cool together for us. You can take it as an apology.”
 
“Astrid, are you asking me out on a date?”
 
“Yeah babe I am. Do you accept?”
 
Misami turned and held Astrid's hands in hers and looked up into his green eyes. He couldn't be anymore right. She did like him and she did for years. The only thing about him that she didn't like was the fact that he was so immature for an eighteen year old guy. Sometimes she wished he was more suave and romantic but maybe if she were to set up a date for them, it would bring out the romance in him. “Astrid, why don't you come over to my house tonight? I'll have Stella make us dinner and we can sit on mommy and daddy's island on the pool. It'll be so romantic.” Misami said. Astrid agreed quickly and kissed her cheek, bringing blush to her cheeks. “I can't wait until tonight babe.”
 
“Hey Astrid! Come over here and play football with us!”
 
Astrid kissed Misami's forehead and left her side, promising to get back with her. She walked back up to the restaurant and sat beside Azmara. “It's really cool that Theo came over to hang with us. Are you gonna play too? I'm gonna go down.” Azmara said.
 
“I don't play football but I'll cheer for Astrid. He and I are having dinner together after this.”
 
Azmara nudged Misami and wished her the best time with her date. Hopefully Raion wouldn't disturb her quality time with the handsome red haired boy. Now that Astrid was a sage he'd have to juggle school, work, Misami and fighting evil. Hell, if Azmara could do it then surely Astrid could. After Azmara left Misami thought it would be a great time to have smoothie and think about her date with Astrid tonight. “Here is your Strawberry Banana smoothie Miss Hirogi.”
 
“Thank you. Just let me reach for my money in my purse and I'll-”
 
“I got it.”
 
Behind Misami stood the handsome Yurimaru with a rose in hand. He was wearing all white with his long teal colored hair flowing over his shoulder and his crystalline eyes looked down at Misami. “Your drink's on me pretty girl. Waitress, will you please bring me a margarita?”
 
“Of course sir.”
 
The preppy waitress went off to fix Yurimaru's drink, leaving the two alone. “Thanks for buying my drink but you didn't have to. I don't even know you. I've never seen you.” Misami's curiosity earned her handsome smile from the gorgeous Yurimaru. “Misami Hirogi, the heiress to her father's fortune. It must be an amazing life to have all the money and fame at such a young age.” Yurimaru said. Misami sipped her smoothie then wiped her mouth. In moments she found herself in deep conversation with Yurimaru about wealth. She learned that he had traveled the world and visited many other countries. “I've never been to Paris but daddy promised to take my mom and I this winter. I'm so excited. I want to see all the top designer stores.”
 
“My my, I'm quite sure a lovely young woman like you will love a beautiful fragrance from France. I can bring you some when I go back to France. That is, if you'll let me.”
 
Misami's face turned red when Yurimaru offered to bring her perfume from France. She wished terribly that Astrid would bring her a lovely perfume but a trip to Paris would cost him an arm and leg. “I really don't want you to go out of your way for me. One conversation doesn't mean that you know me.” Misami told him.
 
“I think it does. I know so much from this just one conversation with you. I'm so afraid Misami. So afraid that I could fall in love with you with just one meeting. I believe in love at first sight and I know it exists. I want to know more about you Misami. Let me take you out tonight.”
 
Misami chuckled and pushed aside her blue hair. If she wasn't in love with Astrid then she would definitely take time to go off with Yurimaru. Then it hit her. “Astrid! Oh my god I have to get ready for tonight. Everything has to be perfect. Astrid and I are going to have our first date! Yurimaru I have to get going. Hey Astrid!” Misami looked up to see that her friends had gone. She found it strange because they were gone and they didn't tell her. Whatever the reason Astrid was gone and this gave her the chance to set up a romantic dinner. “I'm going to have to leave Yurimaru. I hope to see you again. Good night.”
 
With that, Misami called for her limo and was taken home. When she arrived, she ran to find her nursemaid and personal chef, Namie. When she found her, Namie was sitting in her room ready a food magazine. “Namie!”
 
“Miss Misami, what can I do for you?”
 
“I have to date here tonight. I need you to help me plan a romantic setting.”
 
Namie ran a hand through her short black hair and narrowed her purple eyes. She simply enjoyed helping Misami with her clothing coordination and lending culinary hand. “Well then, let's get started.”
 
Misami and Namie hastened to complete the perfect dinner. Namie had decided that a Chicken Cabonara with steamed vegetables and a Raspberry Gelato would be the perfect dinner for the young couple. Misami had chosen a sexy black haltered dress and matching heels. Namie had convinced her that it was be sexy to put her hair up with curled side locks. Misami couldn't help but hug her. “You made this night come true. Let me know when Astrid gets here.”
 
“I sure will miss. Dinner is being hot held so you have nothing to worry about. Just sit back and relax.”
 
Misami smiled at Namie and took her seat at the table. She played with the rose that Yurimaru had given her then immediately stopped. She couldn't be thinking about another man now. Astrid would come soon and then they'd share a romantic dinner by candlelight with the fountain around the table going. Misami waited patiently for Astrid until she noticed that a half hour had gone by. What could have been taking Astrid so long? Misami began to wonder. Did Astrid forget or was he having fun with Junichi and Azmara? There had to be an explanation. Misami waited longer, trying to hold onto her patience but it waned out and she became exasperated. She shot up from her table and walked into the kitchen to find Namie shutting everything down. “Miss Misami I'm sorry but-”
 
“You don't have to explain anything. That bastard just completely forgot about me. I… I can't believe that I almost…” Namie took Misami into her arms and held her close. She knew what it was like to be stood up and she could only imagine what Misami would do when she got a hold of Astrid. “I want to go out for a walk.”
 
“I'll drive you.”
 
Namie drove Misami through the town to the park. It was late and not many people stayed out at the park so late. It would be the perfect time for Misami to clear her head. When Namie stopped the car, she told Misami to call when she was ready to go home. Nodding her head, Misami stepped out of the car and walked into the park to find a bench to sit on that was isolated from the city. Instead, she found Azmara and Astrid sitting together. Her eyes lit up when she saw Astrid slouched in the seat and Azmara leaning over him. How could her best friend do that to her?
 
“No!!! How could you Astrid?!?!”
 
“Misami! Oh damn our date! Babe I'm-”
 
“Keep your crappy apologies to yourself!”
 
Astrid shot out of the seat to grab Misami but she pushed him back. “Don't touch me! You never touch me again you hear me?! You wanna skip our date together for that bitch then you go ahead. From this moment on our friendship if over. You and Azmara can have each other.” Misami screamed.
 
“Babe you don't understand. Azmara and I-”
 
“Shut up!”
 
Misami's fist connected with Astrid's face and he fell back from the assault. Immediately Azmara ran up and pushed Misami. “What the hell is your problem? He was trying to explain why he didn't come to the date and you wanna act like a stuck up bitch. Why don't you open your ears?”
 
Instead of answering to her, Misami gave Azmara the same punch that she gave Astrid but unlike Astrid, Azmara struck Misami back. The two women tried to attack one another but Astrid stood between them. “Stop it! Misami you're acting like a brat!”
 
“Screw both of you! You two can have each other because I want nothing to do with you. Don't call me, don't come to my house because I don't want to see or hear you.”
 
With that, Misami ran out of the park with tears in her eyes. She was in love with Astrid but he rather spend time with Azmara, her own best friend. She'd rather be alone then to have someone step on her heart. “Misami? Why are you crying?”
 
“Oh Yurimaru!”
 
Misami through herself into Yurimaru's arms and held tight onto him. The pain of betrayal had overwhelmed her and she needed someone to cry on. “There there beautiful. Everything will be all right.”
 
“Yurimaru please. Lets get out of here. Take me home.”
 
Yurimaru nodded to her and led Misami away from the park. She didn't see it but Yurimaru had a sly grin on his face. He'd have to thank Raion for keeping Astrid from his date. He'd also have to thank Astrid as well. If he hadn't skipped his date then he wouldn't be able to use Misami to destroy him and his friends.
 
 
Lil Lovely Angel: W00T! FINALLY CHAP 9 DONE!!! EVERYONE TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY!!! Gonna be 19 gonna go to the beach and celebrate. I'm also going to the restaurant where I use to work to get my employee discounts as well piss off my ex boss and ex coworkers. Ladies and gentlemen the HBIC is entering the building^^ later ppl!