The Legend Of Zelda Fan Fiction ❯ Legend of Zelda: Chosen of Destiny ❯ What She Would Do For Love ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
 
 
The images of last night were still fresh in Link's head. He could only imagine the hurt that Azalea would have endured if she were to see what he saw. The young Sage of Forest would have melted into a thousand tears. As dense Misami was she knew of Azalea's feeling. Theorello was the calmest and most intelligent one in the group. Why hadn't he picked up on her feelings? Link sat back in the car seat as he waited for Azmara to come to the car. When she did, rambled on about the homework she had and how she wanted to go over to Misami's for dinner. “I hope I have everything.”
 
“Of course you do Azmara!”
 
“Thank you Navi. If you keep being a good aid then Link's going to be out of a job.”
 
Azmara held Navi in her hands as she took her seat beside Link. The small white bubble had been following her all afternoon on Link's command. Azmara never questioned him why but she was grateful. Navi was a great memorizer. “So we're all having dinner at Misami's tonight. Just the six of us! Forget Miss Yuiko Tachibana. I've had enough stress with that girl. But you know… my mom is going shopping and my dad is still working. Azalea will be with Astrid so that means we'll be alone. We can shower together…” Azmara kissed Link's cheek softly and waited for her to answer her offer. When he didn't she sat back and crossed her arms. “What's up your ass Hero of Time?”
 
“I'm not in the mood. I got a lot on my mind.”
 
“Like what? Babe I told you not to worry about Yuiko. There's not much we can do anymore. We have to let things run its course. Will you please let it go?”
 
“Azmara it's not that. I have a lot on my mind.”
 
“I am not buying it! That's a load of shit Link! I know that something's bothering you so tell me. You will tell or I will fly out of this car and never speak to for the entire night. I want to know!!”
 
Link pulled up in front of Misami's mansion without a word. With a glare on her face, Azmara took off the safety belt and opened the car door. “Before I go just let me say this. Whatever or whoever you're trying to protect won't be secured when the secret comes out. It'll only kill them faster. Be careful what you hide love. It may not be worth hiding when the secret gets out.” With that said, Azmara closed the car door and disappeared. Link couldn't help but feel that it wasn't advice she gave but a warning. A warning for the worse would come if he didn't tell both her and Azalea what Theo had done. He didn't want to see Azalea hurt in anyway. “Navi! I want you to go to Theo's place and tell him to meet with me and Astrid. If Yuiko is with him then have her go to Astrid's place. Is that understood?”
 
“Yes Link!”
 
Navi took off toward Theo's apartment and while Link headed in the opposite direction. He'd call Azmara and tell her to find Azalea but unfortunately Tatsuya had found her first. Azalea was leaving for the Sakura Café when she appeared. She leaned against the locker beside Azalea's with a grin on her face. “What's up kiddo?”
 
“Tatsuya?!?! Forest-”
 
“Wait a second! Before she shine your emerald green light in my face I want you to know something! The Sage of Spirit is going your team. Isn't that exciting?”
 
Azalea lowered her hand slowly. Why was Tatsuya telling her this? It didn't make anything sense. “Why in hell are you telling me this?”
 
“Because this new sage is going to ruin the relationship between you and someone you care for. Someone you love very deeply is starting to… be submerged by the goddess of the undead. Of course I'm just talking nonsense. Have a look for yourself.”
 
Tatsuya threw a black orb into Azalea's hands. The petite blonde looked into the globe to see Theo with his arms around Yuiko. Azalea's grip on the orb tightened though she wished to let it go. “This is not real.”
 
“It's very real. And those images there are from last night. If Link and Astrid were real friends then they would have told you but what will that do? It seems Theo has dumped you like a bottle of cheap Merlot. And here you thought you were number one under Theorello's sun but your new number sweetie is eighty six.”
 
“Stop it Tatsuya!!”
 
Azalea turned away to hide her tears but Tatsuya already knew. Her plan was working in progress. Azalea was going to do everything for them. Tatsuya stepped beside Azalea and handed her a handkerchief. “There there my dear it's going to be all right. If you haven't read magazines and love novels then you wouldn't know that there is always a path to a man's heart. If there isn't one then make one. No matter whom you have to take out to get there. It'll be worth it. Then again there are ways to get what you want without violence. I'll help you get what you want. My sister and I are witches after all. You keep that sister of yours and friends out of our business and I think my sissy and I can help. Whaddaya say doll?”
 
Azalea looked at Tatsuya's offering hand. She wanted badly for Theorello to love her the way she loved him. “Tatsuya… can you make me look older and beautiful?”
 
“If that's what you want.”
 
Azalea placed her hand in Tatsuya's anxiously. She had the power to stop the deal if she didn't like it. “As Capn' Barbossa said in Pirates of the Caribbean `We have an accord!'”
 
Meanwhile, Link and Astrid waited for Theo to arrive. When he did they sat together at Astrid's table in the kitchen. Navi flew beside Link and told him that Yuiko was with Theo and that Yuiko was persuading him to go to dinner with her. “It looks like the pop star is playing the game and hard. Man you need to stop messin' with that floozy and-”
 
“Don't talk about Yuiko that way Jin.”
 
“You know she is she's whorin' herself to you. Did you forget about Azalea man? When that little girl finds out about Yuiko she is gonna drop dead. She trusts you more than her own sister. She tells you things that she would never tell anyone else. Azalea is in love with you man! Open your friggin' eyes dude.”
 
Theo bolted him from his seat and walked away from the table. Every time he talked to Astrid and Link it was always Azalea this or Azalea that. She was a little girl with a silly crush. She'd get over it. He knew he was too old for Yuiko and was nowhere near infatuated with her. He slipped up the night before. So what? They couldn't hold it against him forever. “I want this to stop. I don't have to tell Azalea anything. I care about her yes but-”
 
“Link!!! Astrid!!!”
 
Misami and Azmara appeared before the three boys in a panic. They asked them if they'd seen Azalea. “She didn't come home from school yet. I lied to my mom and said she was with us but I don't know where she is. She was supposed to come straight to Misami's house!” Azmara screamed.
 
Theorello turned away and disappeared from the group. He went to her school but found that she wasn't there. He went to the library, the park, Sumina's house and the café but she wasn't there either. Theo walked through the city to think about where she had gone. Could it be that Rioma and Tatsuya had kidnapped her? Just then Theorello heard screams coming from ahead of him. He followed the crowd to a building where three women were fighting. Two of them were Rioma and Tatsuya but he couldn't identify the third. Why would they harm an innocent woman? He knelt down and disappeared from the crowd then flew up on another building to get a look at the woman. She screamed for help and stumbled off of the building. Without second thoughts, Theo dove off the building and rescued the young woman. The crowd cheered for the golden light holding the woman. Some said it was a god rescuing her from a cruel death. What they thought Theo cared nothing of it. He placed her down in Yoyogi Park then knelt down before her. When she opened her eyes she looked around the park then up at Theo. She smiled sheepishly then tried to sit up but the pain from her ribs was too much to bear. “Whoa!! You should get a doctor to look at that. Come on let me get you to the hospital.”
 
“No… please it's all right. I'm fine. They… they didn't hurt me. I just wanna rest… please.”
 
The woman put her head down on the bench and began closing her eyes but Theo would not let her rest. There was a chance that the twins had struck her in the head. He had to assure himself that she didn't have a concussion. “You may have bruised ribs with some cuts and bruises definitely. Are you sure you don't want to go to a hospital?”
 
“No. I just want to go home. Please Theo… please.”
 
“It can't be… Azalea?! Wha- what happened to you? Dear god Azmara and Misami are worried about you. Did Rioma and Tatsuya do this to you?” Theo helped Azalea up from the bench and hugged her closely. Why didn't she contact anyone when she'd seen them? She couldn't have taken the on all by herself. Whatever they did to her had altered her appearances. She was now five foot four and appeared to be in her early twenties. He had to admit that she was beautiful in the pretty gold dress that she was wearing. She had been changed into a woman. “Theo please don't be mad at me. I wanted to go after them myself. I knew you were probably giving lessons-”
 
“I wasn't I was… I'm sorry I let this happen to you.”
 
Azalea hid her anger behind a smile. He let Yuiko seduce him and now she was going to get even with Yuiko as well as make Theorello hers. The plan would take time and patience but in the end Theo would be hers. She wrapped her arms around Theo with the thoughts of him being hers fresh on her mind. “Take me to my sister. I want her to know that I am all right.” She whispered.
 
“As you wish my princess. Hold tight, the night is quite cold.”
 
Azalea wrapped her arms around Theo as he took off into the sky. It felt so good to be in his arms after a fake brawl with Rioma and Tatsuya. Yeah they messed her up pretty bad but who cared? The bruises would vanish, the cuts would heal and the bruised ribs were fake. Nobody would notice that Azalea had made a pact with the sisters.
 
“What?!?! This is Azalea?!?! But she's tall… and older… and-”
 
“Hot.”
 
Link, Azmara and Misami looked at Astrid with a disgusted look. He held his hands up sheepishly and sank back into his chair without another comment about Azalea's new appearances. “He is right you know. I do look good. I don't know what kind of spell they put on me but I like it. Az can I keep it?!”
 
“Certainly not!!! Did you forget that you're supposed to be TEN YEARS OLD?!?! MOM AND DAD ARE GOING TO KICK MY ASS!!!! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO NOW?!?!?! GOTDAMNIT I AM PISSED!!!”
 
Everyone ran over to Misami and protected themselves within the bubble she created. It shielded them from the fire she had unleashed. When the flames had died Misami patted her best friend on the shoulder hoping to calm her down. “Azmara chill out.”
 
“Why?!?! Mom and dad are going to kill-”
 
“Hold on!! Your mom's calling me! Good evening Mrs. Toyama! Azmara? Oh yeah she's here in my apartment. You want to talk to her? Ok here.”
 
Astrid handed the phone to a nervous Azmara. What was she going to say to her mother when she tells her that her sister isn't ten years old anymore? “Mom?”
 
“Darling! I thought you were having dinner with Misami's family?”
 
“Uh we are we just wanted to get Astrid first. He and Theo were having another dance competition and you know how competitive those two are. What can I do for you?”
 
“Just mind the house. Your father and I are going to Osaka for your uncle's promotion party. Make sure Azalea's in bed on time and ready for school. Your father and I will be back on Sunday night all right? I love you two. Don't fight and take care of each other.”
 
“Ok mommy. I love you and brat face loves you too. All right Azalea! Let's have it. What happened?!”
 
Everyone awaited Azalea's explanation then finally she took a deep breath. “Well… I was on my way home from Sumi's place. That's when I saw Rioma and Tatsuya in front of the bank. They were talking about how they were going to set it ablaze. I didn't have time to contact you guys so I took the task on my own. I was about to fend them off with a plant I was holding until Rioma fried it. Tatsuya hit me with a strong attack then she told Rioma to finish me off. Rioma was trying to conjure up some spell but it didn't work. I heard Tatsuya screamed how she got the words mixed up. I stumbled off of the building and Theo saved me. I… I didn't want you guys to find out. I knew you'd be mad.”
 
“Azalea I wouldn't be mad sweetie. I'm just glad you're all right. Right now we need to find a way to change you back before mom and dad get home. We can't do anything tonight. Theo, I want you to take Azalea out to dinner. Misami's parents would kill us if we brought Azalea the way she now. We'll be back in a few hours.”
 
Azmara, Link, Astrid and Misami disappeared for Misami's house while Azalea and Theo stood facing each other in Astrid's kitchen. If Azalea was still a young girl the situation wouldn't be as difficult. Azalea had become a lovely young woman now. Her child features had evolved into a form befitting a goddess. Azalea took Theo's hand and led him out of the apartment. They walked together side by side down the road toward the city with Yuiko standing on a rooftop nearby. Her eyes narrowed into jealous slits, her teeth gritted against each other and her hand trembled angrily. “Whoever this woman is she will not take Theo away from me. I will find out who she is and take her spirit. She'll be my slave before long.”
 
 
 
Lil Lovely Angel: Let the games begin! Cya all next chapter ok?