Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Mew?! ❯ The Games Begin! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~The Games Begin Pt 1~

At daybreak, Trunks was meditating on the lookout, or more like thinking really hard. At the hour of 10 am, the Cell games would commence. “This is what we’ve trained for. We must defeat Cell, or the world will remain in turmoil. It’s time.” “Hey, what did I tell you about cheesiness?” “AAAH!!” There was Ichigo behind him, her face looking casual. “Ichigo...do you always have to pop up out of nowhere like that??” Trunks asked. “Never mind that! The Cell games are upon us, and we must defeat him!” Ichigo said, standing up. “And I’m cheesy, right?” Trunks commented. Soon, the others arrived as well. “There better not be some retarded reason why we were sent here. Like Ryou (Elliot) did this for kicks...or I’ll kick his ASS.” Zakuro said, hoping that’s not the case. “We can’t fly! How’re we gonna get there??” Purin stated. “Let’s jump off the lookout! It’s fun!” “No, Ichigo. We’ll have to fly you all there.” Trunks suggested, annoyed by Ichigo’s idea. “Sure! You can carry me anytime!!” Minto earned herself another punch in the head, Zakuro apologized, and Trunks blushed once again. Well, they all got to the stadium without havoc, other than Ichigo and Purin’s constant whining, making Trunks all the more stressed. “Uh...last time I checked, this stadium was a big square on the ground. Y’know, cheap?” ichigo looked up at the vast height of the stadium, fit for a baseball game. “Guess he renovated...” “That’s stupid. Who in their right mind would risk dying just to see Cell and Goku fight?” Bulma asked herself. “HEY! I heard that.” Yelled Goku. Soon, the seats were filled nonetheless. “Peanuts, anyone?”

Z warriors: -_-

Mewmews: O.o

“Ok!! It’s time for the Cell games...to finally begin!” Cell announced. Goku stepped into the ring. “HEEY!!! WHY DOES HE GET TO FIGHT FIRST???” Ichigo complained. “Kakarot’s the Main character, so of course he gets the 1st round.” Vegeta said mockingly. “So, Goku, it’s time. “Enough talk, more action.” Sparks were flying as Goku powered up to super Saiyan level 2. “Uh...maybe this was a bad idea...” Cell pressed a little button, and the stadium descended. “HOW THE FUCK DO YOU PEOPLE DO THESE THINGS???” Not another capsule incident... Trunks thought. “WAAH!!” All of the people were blown away to the far corners of Earth, or so it appeared... “You could’ve evacuated them another way...” Goku:-_-U

“Oh well...” “ I WON’T STAND FOR THIS UNFAIRNESS! JUST ‘CUZ YOU’RE THE ‘MAIN CHARACTER’ DOESN’T GIVE YOU A DAMN RIGHT TO MAKE EVERYTHING GO YOUR WAY!!!” “Uh...Ichigo...you’re the main character of our show...” “I DON’T CARE! MEWMEWPOWER- METAMORPHOSIS!!!” “NO!! DO YOU HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING???” Trunks yelled, trying to get her to stop. Transformed, Ichigo replied; “I wanna see if I can make my hair all shiny and stuff like that guy and flamey!” My god, I need an aspirin... I’ll never sleep again at this rate... Trunks seemed to have reached his limit. “I give up! I just give up!” He yelled. “OK!” Ichigo raised her fists like Goku, and her hair started to flow. “Hey, you ever thought that when people turn Super saiyan, it looks like they’re constipate?” Gohan informed.

Everyone: O.O

Next chapter: Super Saiyan Ichigo??

The title says it all, but trust me, it’ll come out retarded, like all of Ichigo’s ‘master plans’...