Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Bin Switch ❯ Stereotypical Device ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Bin Switch
Chapter 1: Stereotypical Device
By Hiro Konobu
 
“I Hiro Konobu Only own this fic and my fanfic Radio station Radio Hiro, this evil writer's block and this experiment in bin body switching.”
 
(The story starts off with Deep Blue talking to Kish about a new plan to defeat the mews)
 
“Hello Kish.”
 
“…Uh hello Deep Blue why do you need me, and why aren't you talking with big words as of usual?”
 
“Well Kish this is a Hiro Konobu fic…”
 
“Not bad, said the typical phrase in the first act, but anyway what's the true reason you need me?”
 
“Ok the real reason we need you is that our scientists have found a way to switch the bodies of those troublesome mews.”
 
“Well that's good though is there anything I should know about this device Deep Blue?”
 
“What do you mean Kish?”
“Like if it has any other purposes, it's name, and why it was called that.”
 
“Well…it hasn't been tested, it can make julienne fries, it's called the “Daikatana” and it was called that cause we forced our scientists to play that game till they got the machine done right.”
 
“Wow forcing them to play “Daikatana” was cold…very cold, if it was my choice it would have been E.T., but that's your decision, and I accept it.”
 
“Glad you do and if you're curious about that game you mentioned were forcing the scientists to play it after one of them gave me back talk.”
 
“Anything else you do to the scientists after that?”
 
“Nope I thought that playing E.T. was punishment enough for them, though I also have...no that's just even worse.”
 
“What do you mean?”
“See I was thinking about subjecting them to either the author's earlier fic works, inject them with evil mew DNA or make them play a sports game.”
 
“I'd say sports game Deep Blue.”
 
“Yeah but now gather up the other aliens we want the “Daikatana” to work.”
 
(Deep Blue hands Kish the “Daikatana” at this point, which is revealed to be just like Kish's Tonfa.)
 
“One more question.”
 
“What is it Kish?”
 
“I saw images from that game…shouldn't it be a Katana rather than an upgraded version of my Tonfa?”
 
(Now Deep Blue pulls out a copy of a Daikatana game magazine and looks at and is steamed that the scientists got lazy.)
 
“Kish thank you for pointing that out, now I have cuss out the scientists for screwing up the design.”
 
(Now Deep Blue begins to fade from view as Kish goes to talk with his alien comrades)
 
“So let me get this straight Kish, Deep Blue gave you a body switch device called the “Daikatana”…why was it even called that?”
 
“Well to make the story short Deep Blue punished his scientists with a bad game called Daikatana, and it got called that because he forced his scientists to play while they were developing this body switch device.”
 
“That was cold…very cold…”
 
“My thoughts exactly.”
 
“Say why did Deep Blue make a body switch device anyway?”
 
“He thought we could try a confusing switch body strategy…I just think he wanted an excuse for his scientists to play bad games…” As Kish shakes his head at his statement.
 
“Maybe Deep Blue just needs a hobby.”
 
“He probably does need one soon, by the way where's Pie at anyway?”
“Oh he's just watching TV and somehow listening to our conversation at the same time.”
 
“Taruto, I wonder how Pie can do that?”

”Well I don't know Kish…still I don't think anyone knows about Pie.”
 
“Say Pie we need to do some business down on Earth he said all three of us have to do so.”
 
(Now he gets up and then decides to go with since he doesn't have a choice in the matter)
 
“Okay I'll go besides I predict a 94.57 percent chance of success.”
 
(As all three of the Aliens get ready to go and execute their plan we skip to the mews during a days work)
 
“I wonder why Ryou would have us work on this very beautiful Saturday?”
 
“Well maybe because we couldn't get Ryou's riddle correct Ichigo.”
 
“Say Lettuce what was it again?”
“I think was a riddle about dimes…I don't know exactly Ichigo.”
 
(Just then out of nowhere Pudding comes out of nowhere with her attempt on remembering the riddle sort of…)
 
“I remember that it had deal with space aliens and trees. Na No Da.”
 
“No Pudding I don't think that was it though I think had to deal with some rich person, or was about curiosity killing the cat, no…truthfully I don't know, Zakuro do you know what was the riddle?”
 
“Mint I'll be honest I really don't know what the riddle was that he mentioned was.”
 
(Now a couple minutes pass as they're trying to figure out the riddle that was mentioned then Ryou comes out and then tells them what the riddle was)
 
“You know girls the riddle was this, “In the spring I look happy, dressed in a bright array. In summer more clothing I wear. But when colder it grows, I fling off my clothes, and in winter quite naked I appear. What am I?” But still all of you didn't figure it out before today but I could let you have the rest of the day off if you can guess this riddle correctly, and I'll even come with you.”
“Hmm…Lettuce you want this one?”
 
“Sure Ichigo I'm guessing that's a tree.”
 
“…You're right…Keiichiro come out here for a second.”
 
“You needed me Ryou?”
 
“Yes I do” Ryou pulls Keiichiro to the back for a bit. “Keiichiro do you know any riddles to stump these girls?”
 
“Of course I do but I my riddles don't always stump a person however…why do you need a riddle…oh wait you already said it.”
 
“Yes I did now I want you to say your riddle and stump those mews into still working for the day.”
 
(Now as Ryou, and Keiichiro begin to go back out into the part of the café the girls are talking about something)
 
“So Lettuce how were you able to guess that riddle Ryou used?”
 
“I looked it up in a book in had at home yesterday after work Ichigo.”
 
“Lettuce I didn't know you could be that clever.”
 
“Truthfully I've always wanted to do that.”
 
“Yeah and since we guessed Ryou's riddle he said that he'd go anywhere with us so that means…were all going shopping.”
 
(Now Ryou, and Keiichiro come back Keiichiro slaps another riddle down but for some reason…Pudding knew this one and now Keiichiro was forced to come along as well since his riddle was guessed so easily, and obviously Ryou and Keiichiro are angry at each other for this little incident...at the mall holding all of the girls bags...*stupid long ass explanations*.)
 
“You know I still can't believe that your riddle was guessed so easily.”
 
“Yeah well I just wanted to come out and say hello to the girls, but nooo you wanted me to stump them with a riddle that was easily figured out.”
 
“Look do you want me hurt you Keiichiro do you?!”
 
“Bring it Ryou!”
 
(But before Ryou and Keiichiro could get started in the fighting the girls come back and stop the fight)
 
“Look maybe you two just need to chill for a while let's just go back to the café.”
 
“Lettuce you're right it really isn't worth it to bet up Ryou for no reason whatsoever anyway.”
 
“Same to you Keiichiro.”
 
“Let's just go home before something else happens…I mean it's not like were expecting a Spanish Inquisition.”
 
(Okay I think most of know what happens when that line comes up…because Kish says that classic line all dressed in attire from that same shows sketch.)
 
“Nobody expects Spanish Inquisition!”
 
(Everyone has face fallen to the ground when he says that, though his alien affiliates did not fall down)
 
“Kish everyone is still confused by that statement, shoot the “Daikatana” now!”
 
“Hold on Taruto I have some more lines to complete before I'll use the “Daikatana”.”
 
“Well say those lines already.”
 
“Not until they get up I want to see their reaction to my first line.”
 
(Now the people who have face fallen react to that statement)
 
“Kish why did you have to respond to that joke?”
 
“It's a classic joke my kitten, a classic joke, also we have fear, some bald guy, and comfy chairs to our advantage.” Though a stray Mint Echo shot came by and nearly hit the “Daikatana” “What the? Who said you could all transform without the readers seeing the fanservice?”
 
“Well the fanbase of this manga/anime are mainly female…Kish.”
 
“Taruto hold on to my Daikatana I need to teach the bird and cat a lesson.”
 
(As Kish went off to fight Mint and Ichigo he was actually going to give the “Daikatana” to Pie but for some reason during the time Kish made that Spanish Inquisition joke he was fighting Lettuce and Zakuro.)
 
“…Sure leave me the “Daikatana” bastards…”
 
(Now at this point Pudding comes near Taruto in turn surprises him and he activates the “Daikatana” on accident in turn causing a typical flash of light we see everyone knocked out…sometime later we see everyone waking up to some surprise)
 
“Stupid monkey girl coming up right…” Taruto noticed that he wasn't in his body in fact he was in Puddings ”Okay we need to get things straight, who is in whose body?”
 
Kish's body is the first to speak. “I don't believe this I Mint, stuck in one of the aliens bodies.”
 
“Well at least I'm still human unlike you Lorikeet.” As Ryou's body does a small snicker towards Mint who is stuck in Kish at this time.
 
(Just then both of the bodies they currently inhabit go after each other)
 
“Ichigo, Mint, stop this fighting now and don't wreck me and Kish's bodies all because of this, look let's just say our names in the bodies that their in ok.”
 
“Mint” Kish's body said
“Taruto” Pudding's body said
“Pudding” Taruto's body is jumping up and down while saying it
“Kish” Mint's body said
“Lettuce” Pie's body said
“Pie” Lettuce's body said
“Keiichiro” Zakuro's body said
“Zakuro” Keiichiro's body said
“Ryou” Ichigo's body said
”Ichigo” Ryou's body said
 
“…Stupid Daikatana…” As Kish/Mint said.
 
End Ch.1
 
(If you didn't get that part let me tell you who's who. Persona/Body)
 
Taruto/Pudding
Pudding/Taruto
Ryou/Ichigo
Ichigo/Ryou
Mint/Kish
Kish/Mint
Lettuce/Pie
Pie/Lettuce
Keiichiro/Zakuro
Zakuro/Keiichiro
 
A/N: Some explaining might be needed for this fic…as I stated in this the disclaimer this is just going to be an experiment in bin switching, which more than two people swapping at the same time, also to explain why the device that switched everyone's body was called the “Daikatana” well see I was watching TV and saw this and thought that would be some decent gaming style humor. Now for the Spanish Inquisition joke…I'll explain next chapter.