Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Bin Switch ❯ Irritating Stick ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Bin Switch
Ch. 2: Irritating Stick
By Hiro Konobu
 
“Well I didn't know that this fic would get off to a decent start, but anyway thanks for the reviews oh yeah by the way the Spanish Inquisition joke was based off a classic sketch comedy show known only as “Monty Python's Flying Circus”, and I Hiro Konobu still only own Radio Hiro, and my fics, also to explain the “bin switch” all of the people will still be calling each other by the name of their original body unless otherwise stated.”
 
(We join our hugely body swapped characters after that mishap at the end of the last chapter, and trying to make an agreement)
 
“Well this whole situation is going to be confusing and have we come to an agreement yet?” Ryou said still eyeing his new body.
 
“No we haven't, why, because even though I tried talking it over with my old body who Mint is in still doesn't want even after I've talked to her.” Kish said.
 
“Thrice.” Taruto said popping in on the conversation.
 
“Taruto…who asked you to pipe in?” Kish said as he turned to Taruto with an evil look in his face. “But anyway the full conclusion I've come to is that since Mint, Pudding, and Lettuce are in me and my comrades bodies…you will have to deal with our boss though Mint will…and we...unfortunately…will work at café mew mew for the time being…” Kish said with his head hanging down.
 
“Who is your boss anyway?” Mint asks Kish.
 
“You'll find out soon enough Mint...soon enough.” Kish said
 
“Well for me, and Pudding, this is definitely going to take some getting use to…” As Lettuce eyes Pie body as Pudding is just jumping around randomly in Taruto's body.
 
“Well I did figure that you would do that in my body, 75 percent sure you would do that.” Pie said towards Lettuce in his typical predicting fashion and adjusting Lettuce's glasses.
 
“Pie since you are in Lettuce's body you really shouldn't be talking about predictabilities since that's what only your body does whenever you're in certain situations, besides, people will think it's strange for someone predicting stuff all the time.” Taruto tells Pie all of that with a slight shock from the rest of the gang, though Pudding glomps Taruto in his body after that.
 
“Taruto I didn't know you could speak big words like that. Na Do Da.” Pudding says as she glomps Taruto in her original body.
“Okay this has gone on long enough besides me and Ichigo decided off screen that the aliens who were switched into the mews are going to have work at café mew mew for now.”
 
“Well can't we just switch back with that thing that switched us?” Ichigo says
 
“Well unfortunately the thing which we call a “Daikatana”…is broken as I'm holding it right now.” Kish says as he's holding two pieces of the “Daikatana” which was originally one.
 
(Now a proverbial “what” is heard from the group after they find out the thing is broken)
 
“Well then I guess what I said earlier sticks then now doesn't it.” Ryou says
 
“True…but that does mean I get to boss you around for a change.” Ichigo says with an evil grin.
 
“…Crap…to say a line that usually appears in most of this authors fics…let's just get the story moving along…”
 
(As the author tries to move the story along we see that somehow after an hour passed with a scene skip Mint, Lettuce, and Pudding are on Kish's spaceship trying to get used to the accommodations left to them before “Kish's boss” calls Mint.)
 
“So this is the aliens spaceship it's very roomy so to speak.” Lettuce says as she eyes the area.
 
“Though not as roomy as mine…” Mint says while looking around.
 
“Excuse I'm going to check “Tar-Tar's” room...If I can find it. Na No Da.” Pudding just skips along as she tries to find “Tar-Tar's” room.
 
(Now as Pudding leaves to find Taruto's room we see Lettuce off on her own trying to read some of the books that were laid out by a couch which she is sitting on)
 
“Okay…I guess I'm left to my own intentions now aren't I.” Mint says when she found her two friends left her side. “Now what to do?” As that was said somehow she was transported to where Deep Blue was.
 
“Hello Kish it's me Deep Blue the “Urban Tumbleweed”.” Deep Blue says sort of comically.
 
*Let's see how could I respond to that?* Mint think for bit then comes up with something. “Ooh a “Baldwin Brothers” reference…how obscure can you get.”
 
“Don't play around…Mint I know you switched bodies with the real Kish.”
 
“Well how do you know that I'm not Kish…so quickly?”
 
“Simply put one I watched the progress on a flat-screen TV and the author told me…” Deep Blue says.
 
“Stupid author…” Mint says while sweatdropped.
 
“By the way if you're thinking about injecting the author for him telling me about that…read Shaking Things Up Ch. Six because you can't, because Ichigo and OC did that to him!” Deep Blue says loudly.
 
Mint sweatdrops again “Anything else?”
 
“So what of the “Daikatana”?”
 
“It…broke.” Mint says Sheepishly
 
“Now I guess those damn scientists are going have to deal with being young and evil mews…that and the fact I can't have julienne fries now, but seeing that this is a Hiro…wait I used that in the first act of the first chapter…I'll just do what I was going to do.” Deep Blue sighs after he says this.
 
“Well what about a device to switch us back?” Mint says worriedly.
 
“I have thought about making a get this a “Daikatana XP”.” Deep Blue says jokingly. “Seriously though it's truthfully called the “Daikatana 1.5” we're nearly done testing this device out though it hasn't been tested on an actual people…”
 
“When will you have it done?” Mint asks
 
“Next chapter.” Deep Blue says
 
Mint facefaults after that “Why the next chapter?”
 
“Thought it could be funny little banter to the readers.” Deep Blue says
 
(Now we scene skip to where we see the aliens and other mews dealing with working at café mew mew…ok it's the next day and their working there)
 
“You know Kish, who knew Ichigo could be so bossy in my body I'm telling you I would never be that bossy to her.” Ryou says as he's cleaning up some of the trash around café mew mew.
 
“Maybe she just wanted to act bossy for a change.” Kish says to Ryou.
 
(A/N: Ok to explain the body switch part here I'm going to be using these `' quotation marks when a the bodies name in question is said.)
 
“ `Ichigo' could you please get these orders to tables, 14, and 15, `Mint' 18, and 5, `Lettuce' 13, and 1, `Pudding' 3, and 18, and `Zakuro' 15, and 6 ok.”
 
“…I knew not knowing the exact places of the tables one day would get me.” `Ichigo' says shaking `her' head.
 
“What do you mean?” `Mint' asks `Ichigo'.
 
“Well I set up the tables for a certain way for a certain game I played while I was in America, but for the love of “Sega” I don't know what it was but I knew it was released in 1995.”
 
(Now `Ichigo' and `Mint' go off to get the orders at this point and we skip to the other three and see what they're doing a couple minutes later after the orders were served)
 
“I tell you Pie…er…'Lettuce' that last scene was one of the sorriest excuses to put an in-joke to an old game…but anyway how long do you think it will be before we have to do the obligatory fanservice transformation?” `Pudding' says to Lettuce.
 
“I'm guessing next chapter but knowing…wait that day he was sick…” `Lettuce' says while confusing `Pudding' immensely.
 
“…I'm not using that “Katamari Damacy” joke again…what a strange thing to say…I'll just say off screen you got high…what another strange thing to say.” `Pudding' says while she walks off.
 
(Though for some reason we see `Ichigo' just doing work as usual and `Zakuro' coming up to `Ichigo' about to chew her out for a short time)
 
“Keiichiro…er…'Ichigo'…you know we wouldn't be in this horribly written body swap mess in the first place if you hadn't forced me to see if they could guess a silly riddle.”
 
“It's not a silly riddle bit!” `Ichigo' yells at `Zakuro'
 
“You want to make something of it `Ichigo' then let's go outside.”
 
“Okay…flasher wolf!” `Ichigo' says obviously making a bad play off of another game character
 
“…You know the phrase goes flasher cat like how you are and trying to make a bad play off of the “Darkstalkers” series of games.” `Zakuro says while shaking `her' head.
 
(Now they go out side but before they even get one punch off `Ryou' and `Keiichiro' just blatantly tell them some things)
 
“Hey `Zakuro' if you even think about getting any type of blemish, bruise, blood and/or anything else I swear I will beat you down six ways to Sunday, and call you by your dub name as well.” `Keiichiro' says with a menacing grin towards both `Ichigo' and `Zakuro' we see that `Ryou' is also doing this too.
 
“…Crap…” Is what both `Ichigo' and `Zakuro' say before going back inside café mew mew.
 
(A/N: Sorry for that confusing bit anyway on with the last part of the story.)
 
*I don't see why I can't just send a Kirema Anima after them this chapter…wait I forgot all three of my minions are in those girls' bodies, oh well but I'm still going to laugh off screen when they do have to transform, oh yeah I almost forgot the customary nosebleed when I do watch a transformation, and maybe I don't need someone known as “Sketch Turner” to figure out that blatant use of a gaming code, but anyway now I must see if my now evil mew injected scientists completed the “Daikatana 1.5”. Till next chapter readers…sayanora.”
 
End Ch.2
 
“Well…I think Deep Blue explained some references in the chapter but for the things that wasn't explained in his monologue or in the first chapter Taruto says a couple lines from that sketch show I mentioned in the disclaimer...and thanks again for the reviews.”