Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Bin Switch ❯ Orange Crush ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Bin Switch
Ch. 3: Orange Crush
By Hiro Konobu
 
“Well this is the final installment of the Bin Switch to be honest I had wanted this fic to be only three parts so I wouldn't have a problem with any details about “bin switching” if the fic went long…(Though anyone else is welcome to try to go further with the idea)…but I only own my fics and all other stuff are copyright to their owners even the name of the chapter title.”
 
(Starts at café mew mew this time after work and when they've already closed shop for the day, also to explain the bodies here I'm using these “” to do so when addressing the body in outside the other “” sorry if this is confusing.)
 
“Well this is going to somewhat shock everyone but I just remembered I had a lunch date with my boyfriend, Mark today.” “Ryou” tells “Ichigo” this and well the expected shock reaction comes out...sort of.
 
“…Ichigo I thought I told you to dump him a while back besides the people who write fanfics in this area hate the Ichigo/Mark pairing…” “Ichigo” says to “Ryou”.
 
“Well the author thought it could be good for some lame humor.” “Ryou” tells “Ichigo”
 
(Everyone sweatdrops at that last statement)
 
“Aside from the lame author related humor attempt we really need think about how we go about…oh wait I think that was explained in the last chapter…sort of.”
 
As “Pudding” says before a card of some sort falls down from the blue, though “Mint” picks it up and reads it”.
 
(As “Mint” reads it says hello this is the author Hiro Konobu trying to explain the daily routine you'll have to go through well Ichigo who is in Ryou's body along with Zakuro who is still in Keiichiro's body must do some DNA research. Ryou who is in Ichigo's body will have to go on said lunch date with Ichigo's sometimes boyfriend Mark...though the author prefers the IchigoXRyou pairing. Meanwhile Kish who is in Mint's body shall be doing her ballet lesson, however if it's cancelled you will end up spending time at her mansion. Taruto who is in Pudding's body has to do her usual street acts. Though Pie who is still in Lettuce's body just shall go to the library, and Keiichiro who is in Zakuro's body must deal with her job…today is a new restaurant that's opening that has a reference to a DDR song that is all.)
 
“What a weird way for the author to skimp on some very vital story bits.” “Mint” says.
“But now I know what we have to go through in their daily lives now don't we?” “Lettuce” says to everyone.
 
“No we very much do not know what goes on in the other's lives including this somewhat cliché “bin switch” that's very confusing.” “Zakuro” says towards “Lettuce”
 
“Well said, though be sure not to screw up my career Keiichiro. If you do then…well you don't want to know what will happen to your body.” “Keiichiro says menacingly to “Zakuro”
 
“You know Ichigo I really don't think I've ever seen Zakuro like that ever.” “Ichigo” says to “Ryou”
 
(“Ryou” just nods as everyone goes off to do what he or she needed to do we skip over to where the real Mint, Lettuce, and Pudding was and…wait a minute this time all three are talking to Deep Blue.)
 
“So Deep Blue person why did you want to see us? Na No Da.” “Taruto” says to Deep Blue.
 
“Yeah I just want to know as well.” “Pie” says to Deep Blue.
 
“Well that's because I know that your not the real Pie and Taruto.” Deep Blue says.
 
“How could you tell?” “Kish” says to Deep Blue.
 
“First I noticed that “Taruto” was jumping up and down very hyper and saying Na No Da constantly, and the thing with “Pie” I noticed there was a lot more shyness abound so I would know because his personality is more cold and sort of a loner like Zakuro, also it's because I'm a super computer that can beat chess champions, so obviously I would know if something was wrong.” Deep Blue says somewhat jokingly to the three, and confusing them and probably the readers too.
 
“Ok what was that all about?” “Pie” asks Deep Blue.
 
“Sorry Lettuce I was reading a computer history magazine that a computer named Deep Blue beat some chess champ thought it could be a good joke.
 
Deep Blue says with an obvious grin on his face. Computer jokes aside I have the “Daikatana 1.5” fixed up and ready to go.”
 
“Great, when can we go and get our correct bodies back, for some reason I get the feeling that were going to have to wait a while before we actually do switch back?”
 
“Well maybe cause of a prolonged body switch clause that states that the people switched have to deal with the other's life before going back to the original body though I've been reading one of the author's fics that pokes fun at the direct body switch clause.” Deep Blue says.
 
“Really…” “Kish” says sarcastically.
 
“Really Mint, as Deep Blue says, anyway let's just wait to attack till everyone else who got switched deals with everything they have to deal with.” Deep Blue says towards the three.
 
“Well what do we do while waiting for the daily lives of everyone to conclude? Na No Da.” “Taruto” asks Deep Blue.
 
“Well I bought this “Advance Wars: Dual Strike” game not too long ago so let's play it though I have dibs on Andy.” Says Deep Blue while bringing out the game.
 
“At least we get a fun game to play while waiting and even trying to make another reference to “Advance Wars: Dual Strike” by way of the author.” “Kish” says.
 
“Dibs on Sami.” “Pie” says.
 
(Now we go right back to where “Ichigo” is waiting for Mark to come)
“Stupid Ichigo having an idiot for a boyfriend, still I haven't met him however so I think my impression on him could change...”
 
(Just then Mark comes up right after that statement and trips on “Ichigo's” leg and “Ichigo” thinks about Mark for a bit)
 
Even though this is the first bit with that fool my first impression of him is that he is a complete fool…like the author…
 
“Hello Ichigo how are you today?” Mark says to “Ichigo.”
 
“I'm fine…uhh…why do you ask.” “Ichigo” says to Mark.
 
“You know were going to just go out and eat lunch today.” As Mark replies back to “Ichigo”
 
“Okay so let's go already.” Now as “Ichigo” goes off with Mark we go back to café mew mew to the real Ichigo and Zakuro just really doing nothing in all actuality.
(A/N: For this part I won't use the quotation marks to signify the body that they're speaking from though I'm going to apologize for making everything confusing.)
“So Zakuro what do you think about the author trying to flaw most of the situations were put due to this huge body swap?” As Ichigo had asked Zakuro about this.
 
“I really don't know because all we have to do is sit here and do almost nothing.” Zakuro says to Ichigo.
 
“Why's that?” Ichigo says to Zakuro.
 
“Well we have to look at some stuff in Ryou's and Keiichiro's lab.” Zakuro mentioned to Ichigo.
 
“Oh you're right, let's go.” Ichigo says before heading off.
 
(Though as they got there they didn't know the password...however they tried to get in via many comical ways but we skip over to “Ichigo” and Mark…somehow Mark is seamlessly lost truthfully they've trying to find it for seven minutes at this point)
 
“Mark I would really think you wouldn't be this air headed and walk past the café that you wanted to eat lunch there five times already.”
 
“Sorry Ichigo just tired from watching a Ranma