Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ KishxIchigo ❯ Chapter 4

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dissy clammy!!!!!(Disclaimer): no ownie!!!!
 
(=3)
 
On the alien base/spaceship thingy…
Right in the middle of their conversation, Ichigo stopped and looked up eerily. She suddenly started to glow and rise up into the green sky…
 
(=3)
 
Kish covered his eyes from the blinding light that came from the girl he loved deeply. Ichigo felt oddly calm as she was rising into the sky. She suddenly felt something stiff against her right arm. It took everything in her power not to gasp at what she saw there. On her right arm was piece of metal that stretched from her elbow to her finger tips. It acted like a glove; an armored glove that cut off at mid-drift could with stand almost any attack. She looked a little higher than her right elbow to find another band of metal securely fastened there. She suddenly felt a rough handle in her other hand and saw an AK47 there and fully loaded. She even looked at her outfit to find it changed into a tight pink tube top and short pink skirt with black lining on it. A chain hung to the left of her skirt that connected her front pocket to the back. On her neck, her necklace turned black as well. She still had her pink boots but she felt her left leg be covered with armor just as her hand had. And on her other leg another metal band was there but this one held two knives and a small hand gun. Her hair developed black streaks to it and had a metal head band placed behind her forehead. Overall she looked like a thug and was proud of it. When she was placed on the ground and the light disappeared, she enjoyed Kish's reaction greatly.
He hung with his mouth wide open as he gaped at her. She smiled mischievously. She twirled around and showed Kish her full outfit. “You like it?” she asked teasingly.
Kish, with his mouth still open, nodded dumbly. Ichigo giggled and snapped her fingers in front of the alien to get his attention. “Um, Kish? You're kinda lookin' pretty dumb right now ya know?” she said cheerfully. He snapped back into reality and smiled.
“Ya know I must say that out fit makes you look hot!!!!!!!” he cried as he eyed her again. “This is just the kinda thing we need to get rid of Deep Blue!!!” She smiled like her normal self then sat down with a plop.
“So, how are we gonna get rid of Deep Blue? `Cause I think that my friends would help after I explain to them what you're plannin' on doin'…is that okay?” Ichigo asked innocently and Kish smiled.
(N/A: and it's not one a his creepy smiles it's a kind one (=3) d;D)
“Sure thing!!! Anythin' for you, kitten.” he replied as he watched her bounce up and down in happiness. He wasn't looking her but at her…thingies. PERVERT!!!!!!
She suddenly stopped bouncing, to Kish's disappointment, and looked sad. “But how do I get home?” she asked forlorn.
Kish put an arm around her shoulders. “Don't worry, kitten. I'll drop you off.”
“B-but what if they catch you and think a different thing and start to attack you?” Ichigo asked, worried deeply about her friend. She couldn't let that happen, he was her friend. She suddenly thought that she might actually like him more than a friend. She instantly shook that idea from her mind. That was impossible!!! She could never love Kish…or could she?
 
(=3)
 
Pleaze review I took my time tryin to figure this out so pleaze don't be mean!!! I'm puttin my heart and soul into this story(not really but close, I'm only sayin it to add effect) so I want you to be nice!!!!!
 
Bye bye! Ur all my bestest buddies to still be reading this thing so u guys rock!