Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Nothing is Right ❯ Masaya Is Dumped ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kisshu had just left Ichigo's house. They watched a romantic comedy and had a lot of fun. Ichigo was left out of breath from Kisshu chasing her all around the house because she stole the remote. But now Ichigo wished that he never left.
“Bye!” she called to him, he turned around and waved. A couple seconds later he flew away and Ichigo was back in her house. She heard the phone ring and answered it, annoyed because it interrupted her thoughts. Soon she wasn't annoyed, but extremely happy. Her mom was on the phone!
`Hello? Sweetie?' Ichigo's mother squealed into the phone.
“Hey mom! Tell dad I said `hi' and I miss you both!” Ichigo was in tears. She hadn't spoken to her mother ion a long time.
`It's okay honey. So sorry you and Masaya couldn't come.' Her mother spoke tenderly, but Ichigo hated the fact that her mother likes Masaya!
“Mom, I'm braking up with Masaya! He thinks he owns me!**sniff**”
Ding,Dong! Ichigo heard the doorbell.
“Sorry mom, I have to go. Someones at the door. Love ya! Bye!” Ichigo hung up the phone and walked to the door. She hoped it was Kisshu again, But sadly, it wasn't.
“Masaya! What are you doing here!” Ichigo asked Masaya, annoyed.
“Well, you don't seem very happy to see me!” Masaya smiled brightly. She used to love it when he did that. Now it made her sick.
“That's because I'm not! Now get out of my house!”
“Why? I just came over to see if you wanted to watch a movie…”
“No. Leave. I'm dumping you. I don't belong to you. I'm not your possession! Go away!” She screamed at him and pushed him out the door (Mwahahahahahahahaha!).
“But…” He couldn't finish his sentence because she slammed the door in his face, and she felt free.
 
While all that was happening, Kisshu was telling Serena about his good fortune and how her plan was not needed. He covered his ears, ready for a screaming fit from her, but all he got was a hug. He was surprised, but still happy.
“You don't mind if I spend the night…”
“Kisshu, ask yourself this. Will she let you? Don't think like an idiot because one good thing happened!” Serena looked at him and the glare she gave him almost burned through his skin (not literally).
“But I would sleep on the floor!” He exclaimed. She sighed, meaning that her burning glare hadn't worked and that she had lost.
“Fine! Do whatever you want! But I can't guarantee that she will let you!”
_________________________________________________________________ _______
Kittyluver7: Ooooooooo, suspense!
Kisshu:you aren't really gonna make me sleep on the floor… are you?
Ichigo: Yes! Make him!
Kisshu: No! I have back problems and I need to go see the cyropractor on Wednesday!
Kittyluver7: Be happy! I made the Tree hugger miserable!
Kisshu: That is true…
Kittyluver7: I know! Anyway, please R&R and kill the tree hugger for me! Thank you! =3