Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Random Tokyo Mew Mew Moments With The Supreme AuthoressXD ❯ RANDOMNESS: Fangirls ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kittyluver7: Yes! I have finally finished this ever so random randomness fic! Haha.
Kish: Uhhhhh… Where-where am I?
Kittyluver7: I have taken you and the rest of Tokyo mew mew to my dimension of doom! Mwahahahahaha!!!!!!!
Kish: Ugh.. Scary..
Ichigo: Um. This is weird.
Kittyluver7: Oh, get over it! Anyway, I have a fic to write! So lets start playing monopoly! XD
Kish: I thought you said the rest of Tokyo mew mew was here too!
Kittyluver7: I tied them up and gagged them. Now lets start playing before I do the same to you!
Both: Okay! **scared look on faces**
Kittyluver7:I call the dog!
Ichigo: I want the solider and horse!
Kish: Cars mine.
**Two hours later**
Kish and Ichigo: I HATE THIS GAME!!!!!
Kittyluver7: But look, I've almost won.
Kish: This game is retarded! It takes so flippen long!
Ichigo: I swear I will kill the person who created monopoly!
**That person appears**
Monopoly Creator: I'll give you a thousand dollars if you lay off.
Ichigo: OKAY!
Kish: Hey! I'll kill you too!
**Monopoly creator throws a thousand dollars at kish**
Both: thankyuothankyouthankyou!!!!**bow to the almighty creator of monopoly**
Kittyluver7:**growls** **whispers to self** things are about to get interesting…
Kittyluver7:**whistles** Here Fangirls! Kish is over here and wants to see you! All of you! AND Ichigo wants to see her fans too!
Both: Oh crap..
Fans: AHHH!!! OMYGODOMYGODOMYGOD!!! AHHH!!! KISH!!ICHIGO!! OMYGOOOOD!!!!! AHH!
Kityluver7: had enough yet?
Both: NEVER! **continue to sign autographs while slowly getting a headache**
Kittyluver7: Hey Masaya fangirls! Kish is dating Ichigo!
Masaya Fangirls: How DARE YOU!!!!! WE SHALL KILL YOU!!
Kish: I didn't know I was dating Ichigo. But I'm fine with it.
Ichigo: Well at least they aren't gonna kill me..
Kish Fangirl: Hey guys! Ichigo is finally dating kish! Hurrah!
**start to carry kish and ichigo above their heads while shouting HURRAH!!**
Both: Help us!!
Kittyluver7: Nah. I'm gonna go watch a movie about snakes. See ya later. Here, Ill leave my rabid rabbits with you.
Both: **groans**
**two and a half hours later**
Kittyluver7: Wow…. Those were some kick-ass snakes!
**no reply**
Kittyluver7: **sees kish and ichigo fangirls crying on the floor**
Random fangirl: the crazed masaya fans and your rabid rabbits ate Kish and Ichigo! **crycrycrycrycrycry**
Kittyluver7: oops…**types on keyboard and fangirls disappear**
_____________________________________________________________
 
Kittyluver7: that went well.
Kish: Why was I eaten?
Ichigo: yeah me too?
Kittyluver7: cuz I wanted you to be eaten by masaya fans and rabid rabbits! Deal with it! **slaps ichigo. Sacks kish**
Both: The pain!
Kittyluver7: Yeah, now you're shutting up. Anyway, in next chappie masaya is crushing over Miley Cirus! O_o