Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Tokyo Mew Mew High School ❯ A New School ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Tokyo Mew Mew High School
Disclaimer: This counts fr the whole story I do not own TMM only the self insertion and made up characters are mine. NO COPPYING WITHOUT PERMISSION! Enjoy the fic ^_^.
 
Ichigo Momiya was a sixteen year old girl who just so happened to love her school. She had plenty of friends, she was popular, her grades were some of the best in school, she was pretty(guys lined up to date her), everything was going right in her life ever since she came to this school.
However, the previous night while ichigo was brushing her silky hair, she over heard her parents arguing. Her father had gotten a new job and needed to move closer to it, but her mother wanted to stay so ichigo would remain happy. Her father insisted on that ichigo would make more friends at the new school, and would be just as popular. They argued for hours until ichigos mother finnaly agreed and told her the news.
 
Next Day…
“Ahh! I can't believe I'm moving!” ichigo shouted on her way to school the next day. “This is so unfair!” She continued to walk in silence for a while, before remembering the time.
“Ah! I'm gonna be late!” She hadn't been late once in her years at this school, and that wasn't about to change on her last day at the school she loved so much. She ran, full speed towards the school.
“Yes! I made it!” she said as she gasped for breath at her desk.
The whole day she barely paid any attention at all. What if none of the teens there like me? Will I ever have another boyfriend? Will I ever have any friends again? She was upset the rest of the day, and her friends didn't seem to notice. Everything she did that, from the time she got up and left for school to the time she went to bed, she pretended to be happy.
 
The Day After That…
“Honey! If you don't hurry up you'll be late for your first day at your new school!” Ichigos mom called to her.
“Coming!” ichigo called back.
 
She ran the whole way to her new school. When she finnaly got there, she gasped at what she saw. There was something strange about this school, and it changed her.
 
Hiya pplz! Thnx fr reading! Leave good reviews I hope! Well, next chapter coming soon, Nya! =3