Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ When Your love Hates You ❯ My Love ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Kittyluver7: I have decided to make this fic a song/fan fic! I decided that all the songs will be by 3 doors down!
Ichigo: Oh, kewl! I love those guys!
Kisshu: Really? **Runs to HMV and buys 3 doors down CDs**
Kittyluver7: Yeah, they are awesome! I do NOT own Tokyo mew mew, which is very unfortunate. On with the fic!
 
Disclaimer: This is all in Ichigo's P.O.V.
Song: Here Without You
Artist: 3 Doors Down
 
I slowly opened my eyes to find I was in my soft bed. I couldn't understand it. How did I get here? I should be dead! Masaya was going to rape me, How did I end up here? Then I remembered something…
 
A hundred days have made me older,
Since the last time that I saw your pretty face,
A thousand lives have made me colder,
And I don't think I can look at this the same…
 
“Kisshu.” I whispered to myself. I knew who saved me. I remember it! He fought with Masaya. I always took him for granted. How could I have been so cruel?
 
All the miles that separate,
I disappear now,
When I'm dreaming of your face…
 
I began to cry. I could never hate him, but it was impossible for me to be with him. How could things have gotten so messed up? I don't want to hurt him anymore…
 
I'm here without you, baby,
But you're still on my lonely mind!
I think about you, baby,
And I dream about all the time!
 
I started to sob harder. I wish he were here! I wish I hadn't pushed him away! I cried as hard as I could then, not being able to stop…
 
I'm here without you, baby,
But you're still with me in my dreams,
And tonight,
It's only you and me!
 
“Ichigo? What's wrong?” asked a gentle voice from behind me. I turned, knowing who it was already.
“Kisshu!” I cried, running over to him.
 
The miles just keep rolling,
As the people leave their way to say `hello',
I've heard this life is overrated,
But I hope that this gets better as we go…
 
I embraced him tightly as I cried into his chest. He simply held me there. I knew I could trust him. I couldn't stand to be without him…
 
I'm here without you, baby,
But you're still on my lonely mind!
I think about you, baby,
And I dream about you all the time!
 
“I'm sorry!” I sobbed into his chest as I said this. He shook his head.
“No need, Ichigo. I swear I will never hurt you, no matter what.”
 
Everything I know!
And anywhere I go!
It gets hard but it won't take away, my love!
 
I looked at his smiling face, and I couldn't resist. I leaned forward. My eyelids slowly closed. I felt our lips touch and could've been jumping for joy. We kissed passionately for what seemed like an hour…
 
And when the last one falls!
When it's all said and done,
It gets hard but it won't take, away, my love!
 
We broke apart for air. But I didn't dare to take my face away from his. I opened my eyes a crack and noticed that he was crying…
 
I'm here without you, baby,
But you're still on my lonely mind!
I think about you, baby,
And I dream about you all the time!
 
“I thought you hated me.” He whispered to me. I stared at him for a moment before shaking my head.
“I could never hate you.”
 
I'm here without you, baby,
But you're still with me in my dreams!
And tonight, girl,
It's only you and me!
 
We hugged and held each other for what seemed like another hour. I swore that I would always love him as I listened to this song.
 
Kittyluver7: There. I liked that one. And I love that song.
Kisshu: Kewl. Why did you make me a wimp, though?
Kittyluver7: Just because you cried in this, doesn't make you a wimp. Girls love guys who aren't afraid to cry.
Kisshu: Oh, well, in that case, Ichigo should love me then. I cried a lot in this story!
Ichigo: Uh………
Kittyluver7: Please R&R, nya! =3