Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ The Land of Demons ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

As the village burned a girl on a cat-like creature fled to the Far East. She looked back at her once peaceful home, the home she grew up in. She turned away with tears rolling down her cheeks.
“I shall avenge you all,” She vowed, “I will kill the person who did this.”
Then she rode off into the far distance of the land.
Meanwhile on a planet far, far away, the kids were visiting their friends the Autobots. They were enjoying themselves playing tag with Hot Shot.
“You can't catch us,” Rad called over his shoulder.
“You want to bet,” Hot Shot shouted back, “Just wait `til I catch you guys.”
Hot Shot continued to give chase. He then decided to go into hyper speed to catch them and so he did. As Hot shot caught up to the kids they quickly made a sharp turn to the left. Hot Shot did the same but as he rounded the corner he collided with Scavenger.
“Hey, what's the big idea,” Scavenger said as he got up.
“Sorry about that, Scavenger, I was playing tag with the kids,” Hot Shot explained.
“Well, be careful next time and watch where you're going,” Scavenger said.
“Will do, Scavenger,” Hot Shot said as he ran off.
Hot Shot went through the halls searching for the kids. He searched high and low for but couldn't find them anywhere.
“Now where those kids go to?” Hot Shot asked no one as he searched through a room.
Then an alarm went off and Red Alert's voice spoke over the intercom.
“All Autobots must report to the main control room, now,” Red Alert said.
“Now what?” Hot Shot asked as he headed to the main control room.
Everybody, as well as the kids, arrived at the control room wondering what was going on. Hot Shot soon arrived and the meeting began.
“I know you are wondering why I asked you to come here,” Optimus began, “But we have just received an SOS from somewhere on earth.”
“An SOS,” Sideswipe spoke out, “How do we know it is not a trap.”
He had not forgotten the last time the responded to an SOS. That SOS almost cost them their lives.
“I understand how you feel, Sideswipe, but this SOS, came from a human,” Optimus explained, “Red Alert, play back the SOS.”
“Yes, sir,” Red Alert replied typing something on the keyboard.
The monitor came to life and on it was a man who was shouting something.
“We……..need……..help…̷ 0;….now,” the man said, “Village……….under…….attack, send………help.”
Then the screen went black and the man spoke no more.
“Wow, I wonder what was attacking them?” Billy asked.
“That is what we're going to find out,” Optimus said.
“I guess our visit to Cybertron is over,” Carlos said disappointedly.
Optimus, the kids, and some other friends went to the worp room worped back to earth. Little did they know that they would be entering a world of strange beast. A place where they will meet friends new and old: A land of demons.