Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Wax On, Wax Off ❯ Suspicions ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Wax On, Wax Off
Disclaimer: HASBRO owns the all. Alas...
Summary: G1. It all started with a can of wax... Feedback Welcome!
Author's Note: I know I said I was going to give the Twins a break, but I couldn't pass this story up. Little warning: There's a bit of smut in here.
Chapter Three: Suspicions
OooooO
"There's Princess Priss," Sunstreaker thought, right away seeing the blue Corvette standing against the wall, Energon cube in hand.
"Hey Tracks," Sunstreaker smiled as he approached the Corvette, running a golden finger down his face. "How are you?"
"Excuse me do I-Sunstreaker?"" Tracks said, a surprised look crossing his pretty face, before settling into a sneer. "You've changed. For the worst if I may say so."
"Come on Tracks, you can't tell me you don't like my new look?" Sunstreaker asked, trailing a hand down the blue's mech's chassis. "Hmm...I remember when mine was this flat."
Track's grabbed the yellow hand, pushing it away from him. "Get away from me Sunstreaker." He hissed, optics hardening into ice as he sneered at him. "I'm really not in the mood for you today."
"Why? Jealous?" He asked, getting close to Track's face, lips almost brushing. Tracks pulled his head away, holding back a disgusted sneer. "Because you're not the prettiest anymore?" Sunstreaker ran the tip of his glossa over Track's bottom lip, teasing him.
"Hello, I haven't seen you around before. You must be the new recruit," A baritone voice disrupted his mean natured teasing as he spun around, coming face to face with Prime.
"Oh...Hello. Yes I am." Sunstreaker released his prey, putting back on his flirtatious Femme routine. Tracks retreated to a safer corner of the room, preferbaly one with big bots in it.
"What's your name?" Prime asked, nonplussed by his little act.
"Um...it's...Come on Sunny, THINK!...Sunbeam. Yeah, Sunbeam," He answered, saying the first name that came to him, hoping that Prime would buy it.
"Well...Sunbeam. What city were you sent from?"
"Iacon," He answered, saying what he thought Prime wanted to hear.
"Hmm...I thought you came from Polyhex...That's all I need to know, carry on."
"That was a close one..." Sunstreaker sighed, sagging against the wall. "I need a chair."
OooooO
"Hey Blue, check out the lovely lady," Smokescreen said, nudging the young Datsun in the side with an elbow.
"Yeah, she is pretty," He said, watching as Sunstreaker made his way to a chair, sitting down in it heavily and grabbing an abandoned Energon cube off the table. "But she looks awfully familar don't you think?"
"Yeah. She looks kind of like my girl Foglight back home." The race car responded. "Now go say hi," Smokescreen told him, pushing him in the Femme's direction.
"N-no! I can't!" Bluestreak stammered, digging his heels into the ground. He was never good when it came to talking to Femmes.
"Aww, come on. What's the worst she could say? Frag off?"
"Yes..." He said meekly, looking embarassed.
"Lugnuts, just go before you miss your chance."
Bluestreak reluctently made his way over to Sunstreaker, rubbing the back of his helmet nervously.
"Umm...excuse me..." He said quietly, his vocalizer cracking slightly with nerves.
"Frag off Blue, I'm not in the mood," Sunstreaker growled, putting his head into his arms.
"How did you know my name?" He asked, astonished.
Oh good one Sunny...give away your identity why don't you? "Um...lucky guess?" He said, slipping back into charming mode and flasing the young bot a smile that matched, rising from his seat. "I have to get going. I have...someone waiting for me."
"Oh, okay, well see you later then," He said, quickly going back over to Smokescreen, relieved that she was leaving, but dissappointed as well. She really was beautiful.
OooooO
"Stupid Fragger. How stupid can you be?" Sunstreaker hissed at himself as he sulked down the corridor, mentally beating himself up over almost getting caught twice. Sometimes he wished he wasn't such a magnet for attention, but then he wouldn't be Sunstreaker now would he?
Hey!" He yelled, feeling a body press him into a wall, while a pair of black hands wrapped around his wrists and pinned them above his head.
"Sideswipe?What the slag do you think you're doing?" Get off me!" Sunstreaker growled at his twin, attempting to break his grip on his wrists. The red warrior's grip was too strong.
"You know how long it's been since I've been with a Femme?" Sideswipe asked hoarsly, optics shining with desire as he tightened his grip. Just the feel of feminine curves beneth him...
"Yeah about as long as me, but in case you haven't noticed, I'm NOT a Femme. Well physically I am, but still!"
"Close enough," Sideswipe said, mouthing his way up his twin's neck, tracing a fuel line with his glossa.
"Sideswipe, if you don't stop I'll-ohhh." His optics dimmed as his brother hit a senetive spot on his neck. His head fell back against the wall as he gave up his protesting.
"Shut up?" Sideswipe finished his twin's sentance. "That's what I thought."
OooooO