Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Wax On, Wax Off ❯ Pretty Little Thing ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Wax On, Wax Off
Disclaimer: HASBRO owns the all. Alas...
Summary: G1. It all started with a can of wax... Feedback Welcome!
Author's Note: I know I said I was going to give the Twins a break, but I couldn't pass this story up.
Chapter Five: Pretty Little Thing
OooooO
The three walked down the corridor, on their way to the common room. Sunstreaker was in the mood , Sideswipe just wanted to be with his brother, and Blustreak...well he had nothing else to do so he decided to tag along as well.
Hey! Let's go racing!" Sideswipe suggested out of the blue, being board and not knowing of a good prank to pull at the moment.
"Right now?" Bluestreak asked.
"Why? We don't have anything else to do. We weren't on duty today, neither are you."
Bluestreak shrugged a shoulder. "I guess that sounds all right then."
"Why do you always suggest thing that can potentially damage my paint job?" Sunstreaker griped, attempting to cross his arms over his chassis, only to end up glaring down at it in anger. "Slagging thing! I'm asking Ratchet to change this back ASAP!"
"I thought you liked being a Femme?" Sideswipe teased, grinning and digging a finger into his brother's glossy shoulder.
"Yeah, but this THING is a pain in the aft!" Sunstreaker said, knocking his hand away, not wanting his finish to get dulled.
"You look very nice though," Bluestreak added, his optics trailing to the source of their conversation.
"I know that," Sunstreaker said,the tone of his voice suggesting that it was common knowledge. "Oh, and my face is up here, Blue." He added, pointing to said body part. Bluestreak snapped his head up, looking sheepish at being caught.
Sunstreaker smirked at the young Datsun as they rounded the corner. When they reached the doors that led outside, the alarms sprang to life, blaring their grating song in the bot's audio sensors.
"I didn't do it!" Sideswipe yelled, hands clamped tightly over his audios.
"Just get outside!" Sunstreaker pushed the two out the doors, which automatcally opened and slammed shut behind them, locking on contact.
"Slagging 'Cons, always have to ruin our plans," Sideswipe grumbled, kicking up dirt angrily as he trailed behind the other two.
"Yeah, but a little Jet Judo sounds better than a race, doesn't it?" Sunstreaker asked, before getting shot in the back by a divebombing Skywarp. Stunned, he fell to the ground, offlining for a few seconds.
"Blue! Go to the others! I got this slag," Sideswipe growled, throwing himself protectivly in front of the fallen twin. Bluestreak nodded, optics wide as he ran off to the front of the Ark, where all other able fighters gathered, fighting off the other two Seekers and Soundwave and his Cassettes.
"Aww, how cute. The little Autobot wants to protect his Femme," Skywarp sneered, transforming and landing gracefully in front of them. He advanced on them, grinning wickedly.
"And she's such a pretty little thing at that. I wonder what she sees in you?" He taunted, rasing his gun at the red twin as the yellow one got to his feet, glaring at the offending Decepticon.
"Pit no!" Sideswipe growled, pulling his blaster out of subspace and taking a shot at the advancing jet, optics cold as ice, daring him to come closer.
"I got him." Sunstreaker snatched the gun out of his brother's hands. "Slagger has it coming for ruining my paint job," He growled, aiming the deadly weapon at Skywarp's head. Before he had a chance to pull the trigger, Skywarp dissappreared in a flash of purple, reappearing behind him faster than he could flicker an optic, practically pressing up against his back.
"Feisty, aren't we?" He hissed right into the yellow warrior's audio, a lecherous grin curving his lips as he trailed his hands over the glossy yellow finish of the yellow warrior's chassis.
Sunstreaker's eyes flashed, feeling indignant and angered. No way in the Pit was he going to let that fragging 'Con touch him, especially there! He swung his elbow back, catching Skywarp just under his cockpit. As the black jet doubled over, clutching his midsection, Sunstreaker brought his knee up, crashing it into Skywarp's face with a jarring clang.
"C'mon, Siders! Let's find a good vantage point, quickly!" He said, grabbing his brother's hand as he ran by him. They didn't get far, before a pink blast caught him between the shoulders. He tried to get back up, but found out his joints were frozen in place.
"Sunny!" Sideswipe fell to his knees beside his brother, before hearing a cold, high pitched laugh coming from behind them.
"Starscream, I knew it!" Sideswipe shot to his feet, crouching in a defensive pose.
"What a lovely Femme you have there," Starscream smirked, aiming his gun at the red twin. "I may just take her from you."
"No you won't!" Sideswipe jumped at the red Seeker, landing on top of him, protective fury guiding each movement as he aimed punch after punch at the jet, causing dents in a few places.
Stascream laughed, digging his gun into the irate mech's midsection. "There really isn't anything you can do about it, Autobot," He sneered, blasting another Null ray right into Sideswipe.
Sideswipe's optics widened as the ray took affect, freezing his systems until all he could do was lay there and watch as Starscream picked his brother up, flinging him over his shoulder before taking off to the sky, leaving the other twin there to plot revenge.
OooooO