Trigun Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When worlds Collide ❯ Why are you mad at me for ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
I don’t own the anime used in this fanfic. If I did you guys wouldn’t watch it
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A red ogre carrying a club in one hand and an unconscious woman in the other stood on a cliff looked down a certain hanyou and his high school partner.
Red Ogre: “No matter what the rumors say I will never believe a half demon like you could ever slay so many demons!!”
Kagome: “Well believe it pal Inuyasha would”
Inuyasha leaped into the air unsheathing his giant sword.
Inuyasha: “WIND SC-“
Kagome: “SIT BOY!!”
The beads around Inuyasha’s neck flung him into the ground leaving a large crater. He quickly got up shaking his fist at Kagome.
Inuyasha : WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU WENCH!?!
Kagome: If you used the wind scar you would have killed the woman too.
Inuyasha scratched the back of his head.
Inuyasha: Danm.
The ogre chuckled at the luck he had. He never in his life had such an asset in battle. He knew if he beat the infamous hanyou he would no longer be looked down upon by the other demons. The demon looked down trying to make himself look cool but his whole body shook and shiver. A giant blade had bust from his stomach.
Red Ogre: AUGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!
Inuyasha pulled the blade up ripping the ogre the demon in half as blood gushed fourth each side.
Inuyasha: He barked big but his bite was nothing more than a gnat.
The women awoke from her coma like state looking at her savior covered in blood. Her eyes mellowed as she grabbed his hair pulling him in to passionately kiss him. Inuyaha was stunned and his strength faded preventing him from fighting back. Kagome’s eyes widened and filled with tears.
Kagome: “SIT BOY!! SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT!”
The women flew back back and in a huge crater Inuyasha legs twitched
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

At the well
Inuyasha: I don’t understand what you’re so upset for! She kissed me, how I supposed to prevent?!
Kagome: You just don’t understand! YOU NEVER UNDERSTAND!!
Kagome slung her backpack over her shoulder angrily. She took one last look at Inuyasha and jumped in the well.
Inyuyasha: Wait Kagome.
He quickly jumped in after her.
/\/\/\/On the other side\/\/\/\
Kagome closed her eyes mumbling to herself about Inuyasha and how much she hates him. She started to climb to the top and when she surfaced she looked around noticing that something different about the shed.
Kagome: I wonder why grandpa would change so much.
She walks out and notices this was not her home.
Inuyasha: KAGOMEEEEE!
Inuyasha jumped out of the well not paying attention to his surroundings. He walked up to her and grabbed her by the shoulders.
Inuyasha: I may not understand why I’m saying this but, I’m sorr-
Inuyasha was interrupted by a hand on the shoulder. He turned to see a blonde man wearing a tattered red jacket with anime tears in his eyes.
Stranger: That was beautiful!
Suddenly Inuyasha snapped to realization. He took a quick around and turned to the man
Inuyasha: Why are we in a dessert?
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
This is my first story in a while so sorry if it’s short. The next chappy will be up soon
R&R PPl BE NICE