Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ 27: A New Life ❯ Untitled ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Note: I do not own Trigun or anything. However, I do in a way own the idea of the continuation of the Trigun story….

It was day, and night was drawing near. Meryl was sitting at her desk with cup of hot coffee in one hand and pen in the other. It has been two days since Vash left to look for his brother, Knives. Her mind flashes back to the time when Vash confessed about his relationship with Knives, his brother…his twin brother. Sighing, Meryl went back to her insurance papers and logs about Vash's actions.

`Where is he?' Meryl tried not to think about him but could not. Millie helped break her concentration; bursting in the room with excitement about finding water in the city well. Meryl was happy to see Millie not sad about Wolfwood, but she could see that Millie missed him.

The Insurance Girls exited the inn; Meryl saw it was all most dusk. Every townsperson was celebrating the finding of fresh water; children were holding pots and pans to collect water for drinking. Meryl smiled and laughed at the success of Millie and the mining crew. The townspeople looked out into horizon, noticing two figures; one was carrying the other. When it came closer, the Insurance Girls knew who it was: Vash the Stampede, 60 Billion Double Dollar Man, carrying his brother, Millions Knives.