Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ My Angel ❯ My Angel ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title:My Angel

Pairings:Wolfwood/Milly Vash/Meryl

Summary:Milly re-thinks on the night before Wolfwood died.She remembers everything and something special that the loving priest says.

Milly's P.O.V.

I can't believe that one night would change my life,and the life of someone in it.Nicholas D. Wolfwood and I had been friends for about 3 years,but just like that he was killed.I think I fell in love with Nicholas when I first met him,on that bus.He was a gentle man,but sometimes he had trouble making decisions.But the night before he left me forever,is a night I will never forget.

~*What you do is your choice

But what you'll always hear is my voice*~

Me and Nicholas confessed we loved eachother and I think he ment it when he said it to me.Before he left,and after he made me promise I would stay in his room on the bed I said to him,"What you do is your choice,but what you'll always hear is my voice helping you make that choice."He smiled and walked out of the room.

~*I will call across space and time

If you'll always be mine*~

I miss Nicholas with all my heart.I had only one night with him,to tell him everything I could and wanted to tell him.It was the same for him,and I am glad I had that one night with him.But when he made me promise to stay on the bed,I broke out in tears."Milly,please,I want you to promise me you will stay where you are until I come back."I shook the tears out of my eyes and nodded."I will Nicholas,I will."But when he walked out of the door,I knew he would never come back.

~*But promise me you'll stay with me

I don't know what say,to make you smile that way

But I promise you*~

I smile at the memories.That night,he showed me a smile I will never see again until I join him in heaven.I asked him what I said to make him smile that way,and he said that I said I loved him with all my heart,and that he was my angel.

~*You are My Angel

My hope and my glory

I take pride in knowing who you are*~

I always took pride in knowing he would always be near me.How one night could change and innocent girl like me,I will never know,but I will always love him.

~* FlashBack-Night before Wolfwood died *~

I walked into his room with sandwiches.He looked up at me and watched me walk into his kitchen to fix him some coffee.Then,I heard him."Why haven't you said anything?" "About what?" "About the kid that I killed!" "Um...oh....I just don't know what to say.What you said was true,but what Mr.Vash said was also true."I walked into the room he was in and gave him his coffee.He looked into it awhile then began to cry.I wrapped my arms around him as he dropped his coffee cup."Thank you,you're to kind."I heard him whisper."Now please,eat your sandwiches." "I will,if you'll stay and eat them with me."I smiled and brought the sandwiches over to the bed which he had moved to.I climbed into bed with him and ate a few sandwiches.

~*You may not alway be here with me

I heard you say

But you will always be My angel.....from God*~

Suddenly,Nicholas leaned over and kissed me.At first I was surprised,then I thought I shouldn't be,because I loved him."Nicholas?" "Hmm?" "I thought priests weren't supposed to do things like this until they were married." "Well,then,I guess I will have to marry us."Nicholas smiled as he started kissing me again."Dear thee beloved,we are gathered here today to unite Milly Thompson and Nicholas D. Wolfwood in holy matramony."I smiled as he began to take my shirt off and I began on his."Do you,Milly Thompson,take this man to love,to cherish,and to hold in sickness and in health until death do ye part?" "I do." "Do you,Nicholas D. Wolfwood,take this women to love,to cherish,and to hold in sickness and in health until death do ye part?I do."I laughed as he answered his own question."I now pronounce us man and wife.I may kiss the bride."I giggled as he kissed me again.He looked me over as I began to undo his pants and he began with my bra.

~*I may see you before you die

But I will never know your past

What they did to you is a mystery

But I will always love you back*~

After our hours of love making,I layed on Nicholas's chest as he held me close in an embrace."Honey?" "Yes Nicholas?" "If I don't come back,will you tell the kid all about me?"I looked at him shocked,but I nodded."Yes Nicholas,I will."I slowly fell asleep in his embrace.Knowing he wouldn't come back to me.

~* FlashBack End *~

And that takes us to where we are now.Its been 5 years since Nicholas died.Vash has returned from his show down with Knives and returned to Meryl.Knives lives in the same town as us.He has begged for forgiveness from Vash and God.And recieved mercy from both.What Nicholas said that night came to be a few months later.We have a son who is 4 and a half years old and his named is Nicholas J. Wolfwood,the J. stands for James.Vash and Meryl have twins!A boy and a girl,the girl was named Rem,as a reminder for Vash,and the boy was named Ericks.

~*As God may come upon us,in our time of need

One man will stand tall and ask God for forgiveness

God will give him what he asks for

At the price of leaving his loved ones behind*~

I will never forget Nicholas,but our son looks just like him.I think my time will come soon.For I morn more for Nicholas as time passes on.We all live in the town 300 iles from December and take care of his orphanage.But when my time comes,I will walk in heaven,with Nicholas D. Wolfwood,the priest that never was.

~Time may pass on,but you will always carry that wieght

Until someone takes it off your back

Let God watch over you

And walk without fear~

In loving memory of Nicholas D. Wolfwood