Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ My Lil' Miracle ❯ My Lil' Miracle ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
This a Meryl/Vash fluff I wrote, because I’m thinking about writing a FF, but I’m not sure I’m any good at writing Trigun, so if this gets good reviews, I think I will, and normally, I’m VERY big on Wolfwood/Millie, but I guess I should try something different.
------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------

The Suns warm light crept through the smallest bedroom room in the house near the edge of town that the Insurance girls were renting. Vash leaned on the window frame, his head lowered.

“Vash, you need to tell her, it‘s been 3 weeks since you‘ve been back.” He heard Millie and Wolfwood’s voices in his head. After his death, Vash would sometimes hear Wolfwood’s gruff voice float through his troubled mind, lately, all it had been doing was nagging him, along with Millie, to tell Meryl how he felt. Even Knives had said he should

“Probably because he‘s peeved that I‘ve been ‘moping around’ ” The outlaw shook his head, blonde locks flailing about.

“Meryl, I know this is really hard to believe but… ” He found himself choking on the words as he imagined Meryl there, her violet eyes staring at him, tiny hands placed on petite hips.

“Traveling around with you, then not being with you for so long made me realize….that I‘m a idiot!” He finished, slamming his fist on the desk, paying no attention as it screamed with pain.

‘How about,…Meryl, I love you!….no…to plain, and Vash the Stampede is not plain!’ He struck a dramatic pose before sinking down against the wall, head in hands.

“Meryl, I love you, everything about you, the way you look so angry, and it makes you look so cute, they way you smile when you think no ones looking, I love how your full of so much compassion and care for others, but try so hard not to get attached, not to let anybody in. I love how you don‘t let people step on you, and your not afraid on anyone, especially not of me. I love it when you insist on following me, saying your job depends on it, but I like to think that somewhere, you really care too, and you‘ve really made me realize insurance girl, that great things can come in small packages…” He thought about this for a moment.

“I sound like I belong on a Valentines day card….” He growled to himself

“Well, I think that any girl would be lucky to get a card like that…” Vash spun stood up so fast his knees cracked against the desk, causing him to wince behind his orange glasses.

“M-Meryl…How long have you been standing there?” He stared at the tiny woman in his doorway

“Long enough” Came her soft reply as she stepped towards him, reaching up and taking off his glasses, and pinning his eyes to hers. She was searching in his now-green eyes for something, for the truth. Vash took the opportunity to snake his arms around her waist and pull her close, smiling as she gave a squeak of surprise. She opened her mouth to protest, even though she wouldn’t want to be anywhere else in the world, but before another thing could be said, Vash brought his lips down to hers. Meryl’s tiny hands meet behind his neck for a second before she pulled her away.

“I love you too, Vash the Stampede.” She said softly as she stood on her tiptoes and continued the kiss, ecstatic that there was another person she didn’t have to hide her feeling around….

--------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------
So? Not to grossly horrid? PLEASE Review! It means so much!